It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Demanding Trump Impeachment are Anti-America or Nutjobs or Both.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: neo96

Whoa, whoa, WHOA NELLIE!

I just read that link. 500 protestors in Los Angeles, the most Progressive city in the US, in nice weather to protest Trump? Now check out CynConcepts' post above about how many Trump supporters spent the night in arctic weather in a traditionally blue state just to see President Trump.

Does anyone cheering on the impeachment see any problem here? Anyone?

The mind boogles...

TheRedneck

Media vs reality. 200 in my city.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

These people gathered at state houses around the country sending a clear message to the senate.
Do your Duty to the country and not to that man.
or else...
If I was a republican senator I would be seriously thinking about this today.

Seriously - you think senators should be impressed by wack jobs in Pussy hats?

Of course you do, why do I even ask.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes, it is amazing to see. Found 6 minute video link from this morning! Battle Creek Christmas Rally -overnighters brave the cold

Definitely a lot of brave souls since wind Chills were at 5 degrees here this morning in southwest Michigan. Brrr.
edit on 12 18 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
for how much time, money, and effort that was put into this whole damn thing by the left and majority of the media it is really puzzling to think that if they believed in this so much what would have been accomplished if they would have taken the vote for what it was and focused on what their agenda is to actually make the country a better place and strengthen themselves as a party.

Then you factor in the amount of time the right took to put their case together it just makes me mad at all of our money just wasted for a bunch of made of BS. I hope the voters speak out and vote many of these idiots out of office and maybe it will wake up the political establishment that they work for us with our money.

To borrow some words from the Grateful Dead "When you plant ice you're gonna harvest wind"

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Definitely a lot of brave souls since wind Chills were at 5 degrees here this morning in southwest Michigan. Brrr.

I just checked... the weather in Los Angeles is 46 degrees at just after 7:00AM (as I post this). That's the low. It had to be what? Well into the 50s at least last evening, and only partly cloudy. A perfect night (well, for anyone not a tropical kinda guy like me). And they only could get 500 people out of how many million in the most anti-Trump city in the nation?

These protests have convinced me that the whole impeachment hype is coming from the DNC leaders and a handful of either paid-off or mentally compromised people...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I know only 500 at ground zero of Trump hate. That's all they could muster.

Rather weak IMO.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

At the town halls where they can say it to the faces of democrats.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why aren't there any protests against the impeachment? Where are his supporters?

You caught us. Weare Soooooo worried about it we couldn't be bothered to even counter protest. It's so stressful!

How will we survive after this?!?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
That's cause y'all living here in the ATS righty bubble still don't realize that most Americans and the world don't like Trump and aren't feeling that "better America". They, for the most part, see a rise in most of the things wrong with America and the ugly side of human instinct at large. Constantly calling other Americans "Anti-Americans or Nutjobs or both" may tip you off, as a start though. But I''m sure you're the real victim here, as you'll soon explain.

So you're anti electoral college I take it?

What's worse calling someone who appears anti-American an anti-American? Or calling millions of Americans Nazis for 3 years straight?

I love when one of you tries to take the moral high ground yet the ground you stand on is tainted by the absolute vitriol you're ideology has been spewing out for 3 years. The credibility of liberals and Democrats at this point is ZERO.

Continue to think you are the moral arbiter of truth and justice we will just show you again how we feel at the ballot box. 4 more years cupcake hope you have extra adult coloring books...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I love when one of you tries to take the moral high ground yet the ground you stand on is tainted by the absolute vitriol you're ideology has been spewing out for 3 years.

3 years? 3 years? Dammit, man, you need a calendar?

I count at least 15 years since I noticed it, and I don't generally pay much attention to that kind of noise! Anyone who disagreed with Obama on anything was immediately branded a racist, remember?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: neo96

Whoa, whoa, WHOA NELLIE!

I just read that link. 500 protestors in Los Angeles, the most Progressive city in the US, in nice weather to protest Trump? Now check out CynConcepts' post above about how many Trump supporters spent the night in arctic weather in a traditionally blue state just to see President Trump.

Does anyone cheering on the impeachment see any problem here? Anyone?

The mind boogles...

TheRedneck

Media vs reality. 200 in my city.

5 in my state.

FIVE

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: JAY1980

I love when one of you tries to take the moral high ground yet the ground you stand on is tainted by the absolute vitriol you're ideology has been spewing out for 3 years.

3 years? 3 years? Dammit, man, you need a calendar?

I count at least 15 years since I noticed it, and I don't generally pay much attention to that kind of noise! Anyone who disagreed with Obama on anything was immediately branded a racist, remember?

TheRedneck

I did vote for Obama. When I questioned my party's sanity and logic in telling me that they had to pass the ACA before reading it...I found out how quickly the collective turned on me. Then, 2016 elections, they turned on me again just because I did not like Hillary.

I had hoped they would be smart. Draw from their mistakes and work towards a working platform and a decent candidate to lead America. Sadly, I was mistaken there. Impeaching our current President right before an national election is ridiculousness.

So, will vote Trump in another 4 years and hope that if the Democrats have learned nothing by 2024...that the other remaining parties have been truely observant and will be able to offer a positive candidate to lead our nation.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Happy Impeachment Day ATS

I am sorry you have been misled.
50% of americans polled want him impeached and REMOVED from office.
47% believe he has committed bribery.

These rallies across the country clearly show what america really thinks about trump.

Why aren't there any protests against the impeachment? Where are his supporters?

Don’t you mean “Happy Trump for Four More Yrs Day”?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

a reply to: LSU2018

So far that's 705 protestors out of roughly 300,000,000 people. That's not even a large percentage of the number of Trump rally attendees at a single event. Heck, that's probably not even the number of turned away attendees at a single Trump rally.

Consider this... Elizabeth Warren, quite possibly the "whitest" person in the country, is about 0.1% Indian. Elizabeth Warren is 425 times as much Indian as the number of protestors are the US!

705 out of 300,000,000.

0.000235%.

0.000235%.

0.000235%!

That's less than the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Heck, I think that's less than the amount of argon in the atmosphere!

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust

I think their just suckers, this whole impeachment saga is a farce, it's purpose is to keep the masses engaged and focussed on dribble, while laws are passed and freedoms are lost while people argue and they don't even notice.

Yep. "Suckers" are what Democrats, the News Media, and Advertisers, count on and depend on.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I think the greatest ironies here are the cries of abuse of power, as that's exactly what the democrats are doing, and the cries of bullying, which is exactly what the democrats are doing. I'm listening to the hearing, and every single democrat is saying the exact same thing. This concerted effort by the democrats should be enough to lock them all away for defamation of character.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I voted for Obama in 2008. McCain made that statement about Bush not needing Congressional approval to bail out the banks... and he wants in that seat? Nope, don't think so. So I bit my tongue (I still have scars), forced my right hand into position with my left hand, bracing against the wall to get enough leverage, and checked the box for Obama. I had hoped he wouldn't be as bad as he was.

And then I was suddenly racist.

Oh, and when I refused to vote for either him or Mitt Romney (white Obama) in 2012, I was an absolute dreg of society... might as well have been a lifelong member of the KKK! So much so I was wondering if I should ever vote for another black person again, because doing so was apparently some sort of racial taboo. Thankfully, I have gotten over that now. I get a little excited thinking about Candice Owens in 2024. She's good!

I left the DNC way way back when they turned on us in the South. We were solid blue, true blue, so much that very few Republicans were even on the ballots... the primary was actually the election because no Republican could ever win down here. They took us for granted just like they take minorities for granted today... promise the moon, deliver a rock, and then use it to beat us with. I have been wondering how long it would take for the rest of the country to follow suit.

I guess I am finding out...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There's a lesson in there... whenever you hear a Progressive accuse anyone of something, you know they are guilty of it and just using projection. Okrian proved that on page 1 of this thread.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Will Win The Democrat Award for accuracy in predicting anti-America outcomes.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Absolutely...

Also, was I just listening to Jim McGovern or Homer Stokes (O Brother Where Art Thou)?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join