It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Demanding Trump Impeachment are Anti-America or Nutjobs or Both.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Impoverished people, who probably can't spell impeachment, being paid to do this. Democrats have been in desperation mode since they lost and have vowed to take Trump out no matter what it took.

I think there are more than enough people in America with common sense to see past this partisan, childish BS. The 2020 election will be great.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Happy Impeachment Day ATS

I am sorry you have been misled.
50% of americans polled want him impeached and REMOVED from office.
47% believe he has committed bribery.

These rallies across the country clearly show what america really thinks about trump.

Why aren't there any protests against the impeachment? Where are his supporters?

Oh, sorry, don't mind me. Just bookmarking this post for the next time someone comes out against voter suppression...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
That's cause y'all living here in the ATS righty bubble still don't realize that most Americans and the world don't like Trump and aren't feeling that "better America". They, for the most part, see a rise in most of the things wrong with America and the ugly side of human instinct at large. Constantly calling other Americans "Anti-Americans or Nutjobs or both" may tip you off, as a start though. But I''m sure you're the real victim here, as you'll soon explain.

Yeah that's what we heard about the Brits, how much they hated Trump. Then they went and elected their own Trump and Conservatives in landslide fashion.

Try again.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The grim reaper practiced on the judicial appointments before he graduated to legislation proposals.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can you imagine how embarrassing it must be to know your party is out doing something like that, or like this? I wouldn't have to think twice if I was a democrat and saw crap like this, I'd drop the democrat label immediately.

Protesters scream at the sky to mark anniversary of Trump's election

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Pretty weak showing here in Michigan for the Protests. But I'm sure they will say that there were Huge crowds. Too bad, even among Democrats, support for Impeachment has been moving down. CNN's Own Poll must be wrong says CNN' Jeffrey Toobin.

Let them have their fun. Meanwhile the Senate keeps moving on, confirming more District Court Judges. Another 13 about to get confirmed.

We got a Country to run, Democrats are too busy to do that.

Exactly! Just watched a live FB feed of all the Trump supporters who were camped out in the Kellogg Arena garage overnight in tents just to be in line for Trumps Merry Christmas rally in Battle creek tonight at 7pm. Amazingly over a hundred braving the arctic chill! A lot more than the 20 who were protesting against Trump.

The supporters all seem in really good spirits too. Trump blankets and knitted winter hats were definitely a big seller. Luckily they had some heat lamps distributed about too. I don't do rallies in person, not one for crowds, but happy that southwest Michiganders are braving the cold and showing they still support Trump for 2020!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The world is laughing at you. What are you gonna do when the democrats impeach Trump and bury themselves at the same time and he wins the election in 2020?

Will it be worth it knowing that the democrats could have been thinking of ideas that reached out past alt-left progressives instead of focusing all of their time on a guy who beat them?

Finally, do you really think he'll be removed from office? Those retarded damn democrats are setting a precedent that's gonna bite them in the ass harder than their nuclear option did.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

These people gathered at state houses around the country sending a clear message to the senate.
Do your Duty to the country and not to that man.
or else...
If I was a republican senator I would be seriously thinking about this today.

I'll take "or else..." for Freedom, Alex.

You people aren't gonna do anything besides get your feathers ruffled and scream. Y'all are one physical assault from repeating history.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

These rallies across the country clearly show what america really thinks about trump.

Yes, rallies do show what America really thinks about Trump. Trump rallies fill Arenas, while others can barely fill a classroom.

Clearly, trump supporters are not the ones hiding in a bubble, there are way too many. So many that bubbles can not contain them from reality. Perhaps you should actually watch a Trump rally and see if your bubble doesn't pop?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Don't have to imagine.

NPC's have no brainz.

Warning don't click if foul language offends.

edit on 18-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yeah those tards in Louisiana really lit things up, let me tell ya.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have to ask.

What are they protesting for ?

They're getting exactly what they want.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Not only do they hate trump but they laugh at him as well.
That can be seen by anyone with working eyes.
Did you not see that video of Johnson and Trudeau, and Macron?
And everyone including you know how Merkel sees him. How Theresa May saw him. Even the queen can't hide her contempt for him.
The only ones who have any respect for him are the dictators around the world.

What's your goal for being wrong in one day? Hell, one thread?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: JinMI

You do know that that is what that narrows down to right?

No.

Perhaps you could explain it to me. Please provide evidence along the way

Poor Silly. You know she's been waiting for this day to come since America elected Donald Trump and pissed her off. She's doing a dance right now, but I don't think she understands the precedent the left are setting, nor the reality that the Senate isn't going to remove Trump just because a few hundred protesters told them to.

The only thing I'm torn about is whether a chemical imbalance is to blame, or the media for keeping their hopes up.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I have to ask.

What are they protesting for ?

They're getting exactly what they want.

Here in Louisiana, those 5 protesters that showed up, went to Steve Scalise's headquarters and protested that he remove Trump from office. FIVE PEOPLE! This is the actual definition of a bully, something these people claim to hate. How can they be such hypocrites and still live with themselves? Clearly they have no couth.

bully - a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: JinMI

You do know that that is what that narrows down to right?

No.

Perhaps you could explain it to me. Please provide evidence along the way

Poor Silly. You know she's been waiting for this day to come since America elected Donald Trump and pissed her off. She's doing a dance right now, but I don't think she understands the precedent the left are setting, nor the reality that the Senate isn't going to remove Trump just because a few hundred protesters told them to.

The only thing I'm torn about is whether a chemical imbalance is to blame, or the media for keeping their hopes up.

They've opted to live in a separate reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Whoa, whoa, WHOA NELLIE!

I just read that link. 500 protestors in Los Angeles, the most Progressive city in the US, in nice weather to protest Trump? Now check out CynConcepts' post above about how many Trump supporters spent the night in arctic weather in a traditionally blue state just to see President Trump.

Does anyone cheering on the impeachment see any problem here? Anyone?

The mind boogles...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Is it possible they actually think Trump is going to be removed from office due to extreme left wing media induced ignorance?

Or are they just so hateful that going out to celebrate a meaningless non-bipartisan impeachment vote is actually a big enough victory to them that it is worth going out and celebrating?

Either answer is really pathetic.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Happy Impeachment Day ATS

I am sorry you have been misled.
50% of americans polled want him impeached and REMOVED from office.
47% believe he has committed bribery.

Why aren't there any protests against the impeachment? Where are his supporters?

Those 31 congresspeople all going to sacrifice re-election for the good of the party? Fifteen Nays ends the impeachment. It won’t go to the Senate for acquittals and it will be too late for a wrist slapping censure.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
That's cause y'all living here in the ATS righty bubble still don't realize that most Americans and the world don't like Trump and aren't feeling that "better America". They, for the most part, see a rise in most of the things wrong with America and the ugly side of human instinct at large. Constantly calling other Americans "Anti-Americans or Nutjobs or both" may tip you off, as a start though. But I''m sure you're the real victim here, as you'll soon explain.

To the rest of the world I say screw off, this is not your country and you have no say.

To you claiming most Americans don't like Trump, if it is most, it is a small majority, and he is still getting reelected because we have an electoral college.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join