It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court Hearing on Thursday on Clinton Email/Benghazi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think you guys need to build the wall out of Hillarys emails because apparently no one can get over them.

Because she has not been held accountable.

Both you and her would just love people to forget like they used to ... and have it all go away.

Not gonna happen.

P

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Deplorable

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that a hearing was ordered to be held in federal court before U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth on Thursday, December 19, regarding continuing discovery in the Clinton email scandal.

I think you guys need to build the wall out of Hillarys emails because apparently no one can get over them.

normally your orange man bad posts irritate me, but this was funny.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
F the Clintons
Hope she burns

At this point I'd be happy with karma dropping a safe on her or something. I have no hope she'll face justice otherwise.
edit on 18-12-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that a hearing was ordered to be held in federal court before U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth on Thursday, December 19, regarding continuing discovery in the Clinton email scandal.

You have no problem with her saying "I can't recall" to over 80% of the questions asked of her under oath?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Lol! That was funny, I must admit!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Too bad - already missed with the stage lighting (quite) a while back....

Maybe there'll be better luck next time!

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You have no problem with her saying "I can't recall" to over 80% of the questions asked of her under oath?

Please, she is an old lady now.

Remember she thought when they wiped the computer they were dusting it with a cloth.

She is soooo smart and so capable.

She thought bleach bit was a cleaning solution for the server because it was stored in the bathroom and needed disinfecting.

We need to all remember how frail her memory is.

That is what made her the most qualified person to run for President ever, her vagina, her mind that tends to forget things, under oath, and her magical luck that anyone that has dirt on her dies before they can testify. She is a genius, remember Einstein was very forgetful when it came to anything outside physics.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I don't want her locked up.
I want an investigation.
I want the transcripts of her phone conversations.
I want proof of wrong doing.

Then I want her locked up.

Proof of wrong doing was the illegal lynching of gadaffi by providing weapons to rebels.

Clinton on tape say we came. he saw , he died and cracks up laughing....so she implicates herself there.

And what was the exit strategy or plan for the Libyan government after taking out their leader?
It was a hit and run that left the Libyan country in anarchy....its surrounded by war crimes.

And that's not even getting into why there were no American armed forces available to protect the embassy.

Clinton though they didn't need protection because it was her rebels now in charge.

Well those rebels on the anniversary of 911 decided to break ties with Clinton and the u.s..

And to send that message the same rebels Clinton armed attacked the American embassy with American provided weapons.

It was amateur hour big time.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
lol beghazi again what a joke.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You all still beating this dead horse? Geesh! Today is a great day for the Republic! Enjoy it with all of us diverse folks!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I see a few new names in this list of people to be suddenly suicided...lol

Oh, and under oath...?

That really doesn't mean anything to People like the Clintons..

You wanna get the truth out of them.. Use drugs and electrical probes fastened to the genitals..!!

edit on 19-12-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join