It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Article On Why The United States Is So Secretive About UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"According to the author, the other reason why the United States is so secretive, is because they don't want to unintentionally leak anything to Russia or China, who might learn enough to replicate the associated technologies behind UFOs for themselves. And seeing as those technologies are almost certainly built around space-time manipulation, if Beijing or Moscow figures it out before the U.S. does, we have a rather large problem."

Star n flag for a fun thread but but I call bs . One If you are aware of these unknown aliens coming down and penetrating and disabling your most advance systems you wouldnt be so concerned with russia or china. 2nd we outsource govt DOD manufactoring and computer parts to china which is a bigger threat than joining forces with them to fight or study an alien threat who is likely doing the same to them.

Just doesnt add up.

Are we really that worried about Russia or China though?

I don’t think so. I think that stoking public fear about Russia/China is solely to continue garnering public support/funding for the military - or attempting to get more funding. Why do I say this? Mutually assured destruction. It isn’t a rational solution to go toe to toe militarily for the US/China/Russia - warfare is economic now and for shows of national strength.

I think you bought the smoke screen. People keep there eyes on traditional “warfare” against defined “enemies” while black projects are decades ahead in terms of tech, the battlefield and exploration.

We haven’t had a world war in a long time. In fact, we haven’t had much beyond regionalized skirmishes in 40 years.

The real area of interest is “up there” and “out there” - not whatever the Chinese or Russians are up to.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Just look at our history of secret development, testing and unveiling...

Our best stuff is always invisible to the public and certainly to our enemies.

It is not hard to speculate that what is presently contained in those hardened hangar facilities, is scary as hell, and perhaps literally, out of this world.

QFT.

This also explains to me why we haven’t had what I would view as “holy s!” Unveiling of military tech in a long while. For instance, when the f117 came out people were pretty blown away. F22 was pretty game changing but the f35 is bleh imo. Same goes for our bomber replacements that are forthcoming - cool stuff but just variations on a theme.

The fact that we incrementally iterate the same tech - when we have lots better tech now then we did 20-30 years ago in general - makes me suspect that the real game changing stuff is locked away and labeled break in case of serious emergency.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Any other life might think we are insane for #ing about with nuclear power. They may of encountered similar civilizations who were as violent as humans. And they all ended the same way, Nuclear weapons, power killed them all.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If UFOs were ever a threat there is not only FA we can do about it, but we wouldn't even recognise it.
Despite popular sci-fi showing aliens 50,100,500 years more advanced than us, because of the age of the universe they are likely to be billions of years older than us. IE.. Gods

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've always felt someone is watching me while manipulating my reality.

As a teenager I thought it was God... yet I found no evidence and now just a poor person in poverty (maybe intentional by e.t. due to my way of speculating and not afraid to think out of the box and freely, society is built to punish people who do)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join