It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Article On Why The United States Is So Secretive About UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Most of the content in this article has been discussed in the past, by many UFO enthusiasts, including those on ATS. But for some, this article might be an interesting read.

This article was published today by the Washington Examiner, and it looks into the reason why the United States government maintains a tight lid on the UFO phenomenon.

The author states it's because officials within the US government consider the UFO phenomenon a threat.

Their main concern is the "nuclear issue."

the government's assessment, though they won't admit it, is that the UFOs are popping up near the aircraft carriers due to those carriers being nuclear-powered.

UFOs also like to pop up near nuclear submarines and Air Force nuclear weapons bases.

this paradigm has been occurring since the Manhattan Project operations at Los Alamos, New Mexico, and also at nuclear sites in the Soviet Union and Russia.

these UFOs have sometimes even temporarily shut down U.S. nuclear weapons systems.

LINK

The author also references the Robert Hasting's documents:

Although most people are completely unaware of its existence, the UFO-Nukes Connection is now remarkably well-documented. U.S. Air Force, FBI, and CIA files declassified via the Freedom of Information Act establish a convincing, ongoing pattern of UFO activity at American nuclear weapons sites extending back to December 1948.

Former U.S. Air Force personnel claim they experienced UFO activity near nuclear sites at which they worked:

The article states that military officials are very concerned, because they believe "that these UFOs aren't Chinese or Russian." They realize that these machines are intelligently controlled and can reach hypersonic speeds in a blink of an eye. They are "also anti-gravity and invisibility capable, and they have been tracked moving in and out of Earth orbit, the atmosphere, and underwater."

Just as alarming is the fact that they can repeatedly "find carrier strike groups, which are designed and operated to be hidden in the far oceans, and to find nuclear ballistic missile submarines running near totally silent deep under the water."

add to the nuclear issue that some UFOs are intelligently operated machines capable of instantaneously reaching hypersonic speeds. Oh, and that they're also anti-gravity and invisibility capable, and they have been tracked moving in and out of Earth orbit, the atmosphere, and underwater. Suddenly, you have something that is making the U.S. military's most advanced capabilities, and those of every other military on Earth, look like an absurd joke in comparison.

put yourself in the military officer's shoes. Something has repeatedly shown it can easily find carrier strike groups, which are designed and operated to be hidden in the far oceans, and to find nuclear ballistic missile submarines running near totally silent deep under the water. Something can penetrate the most securely guarded areas of the most important areas in the U.S. military and render our most critical deterrent platforms improbable. For Pentagon planners, this is Armageddon-level stuff.

LINK

According to the author, the other reason why the United States is so secretive, is because they don't want to unintentionally leak anything to Russia or China, who might learn enough to replicate the associated technologies behind UFOs for themselves. And seeing as those technologies are almost certainly built around space-time manipulation, if Beijing or Moscow figures it out before the U.S. does, we have a rather large problem.

So, what about disclosure? Is the public being set up for some big news on alien visitors from far away worlds? According to this article...don't hold your breath. Just don't count on the military to share more of what it knows anytime soon. Their understanding of the phenomena and professional instincts weigh heavily toward more secrecy.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sounds like the plot of "The Exspanse". Last one to the tech is a rotten egg.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Sounds like the plot of "The Exspanse". Last one to the tech is a rotten egg.

more martian propaganda eh you inner? lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm going with secret advanced Terran civilization that doesn't want history to repeat itself, having already suffered through the last planetary nuclear war.

edit on 17-12-2019 by nemonimity because: typos aplenty

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They're just checking in to see what we've done with what they gave us...
edit on 17-12-2019 by Sabrechucker because: grammer NAzis

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
First they learned to lie, then they used plausible deniability. there is virtually no trust given the government as a result.

I don't believe in et's, but that's just me. Where's the visible proof. If anything the oddities are terrestrial.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

"According to the author, the other reason why the United States is so secretive, is because they don't want to unintentionally leak anything to Russia or China, who might learn enough to replicate the associated technologies behind UFOs for themselves. And seeing as those technologies are almost certainly built around space-time manipulation, if Beijing or Moscow figures it out before the U.S. does, we have a rather large problem."

Star n flag for a fun thread but but I call bs . One If you are aware of these unknown aliens coming down and penetrating and disabling your most advance systems you wouldnt be so concerned with russia or china. 2nd we outsource govt DOD manufactoring and computer parts to china which is a bigger threat than joining forces with them to fight or study an alien threat who is likely doing the same to them.

Just doesnt add up.

edit on 441231America/ChicagoTue, 17 Dec 2019 22:44:50 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

We're all working together on this..What would we "leak" to Russia or China that they don't already know?

Come on now

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Where's the proof?...Look up on a clear night.

How naive one must be to believe this was all created for our viewing pleasure.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

We're all working together on this..What would we "leak" to Russia or China that they don't already know?

Come on now

Like i said their explanation to keep it a secret due to russia and China (what i quoted) is bs and doesnt add up.
edit on 021231America/ChicagoTue, 17 Dec 2019 23:02:49 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Misunderstood your post

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Misunderstood your post

No prob , quoting a big post to grab a small piece of it is a pain in the arse with ats on a mobile device. So i just put it in quotes which can be confusing.
edit on 111231America/ChicagoTue, 17 Dec 2019 23:11:48 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I would be plenty happy if the UFOs shut down all the nuclear weapons in the world. That would help me sleep better at night. No nuclear weapon should ever be used again for any reason.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
"these UFOs have sometimes even temporarily shut down U.S. nuclear weapons systems."

The author also references the Robert Hasting's documents
There are thousands of witnesses who have seen UFOs, yet in all these years Hastings keeps claiming that, he has never produced one single witness who actually saw the UFO, and upon further investigation, the people who mentioned the UFO to Figel were in a location where they couldn't have possibly seen any UFO, inside the facility.

Off Alert, Echo Flight: The "UFO" Encounter...Part 2

In conclusion, it has been shown that though UFOs were reported to Figel on at least two occasions, he never took these reports seriously. To this very day, Figel believes that the maintenance and Strike teams were joking with him. Eric Carlson has consistently maintained for the past 43 years that no UFOs were involved in the Echo Flight shutdowns. Most importantly it has been shown that no individual mentioned in Figel's statements to Hastings could have been in the position to physically see a UFO. Based upon Figel's statements to Robert Hastings, UFO activity could not have played a role in the shutdown of ten ICBMs in Echo Flight.

It's the worst UFO case in history, one without a single eyewitness who actually saw the UFO yet some people keep uncritically repeating the Hastings stories, which fail to mention that there's no actual witness to the alleged UFO and Walter Figel's story shows that the people who mentioned UFOs couldn't have possibly seen them from inside the facility.

An Interview With Malmstrom AFB Witness Eric Carlson

Ryan: Had you ever had any conversations with the security guards or staff who allegedly saw the UFO hovering over the silo? What, if anything, did you learn from those conversations about the alleged sighting(s)?

Eric: I have never had any discussion with security personnel regarding UFOs.

Ryan: Do you know if Walter did? According to the stories, he was the one that answered the phone. Of course, you were right there, so I’m sure you would have known if someone told him a UFO had been sighted?

Eric: I am sure that if Figel had any discussions with security personnel about UFOs that he would have mentioned it to me.

edit on 20191218 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Good article with valid points.
Nice to see that some people are starting to connect the dots.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

I'm going with secret advanced Terran civilization

not unthinkable

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

If anything the oddities are terrestrial.

really ? What is it that you find terrestrial in Farvor Tic-Tac description of an event ? Perhaps I missed it.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

According to the author

Yep, that pretty much sums it up as zero evidence is provided.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just look at our history of secret development, testing and unveiling...

Our best stuff is always invisible to the public and certainly to our enemies.

It is not hard to speculate that what is presently contained in those hardened hangar facilities, is scary as hell, and perhaps literally, out of this world.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

According to the author

Yep, that pretty much sums it up as zero evidence is provided.

Hey man...so about the "evidence". What exactly would that be ?

I suppose a broken part from a UFO ship...that was just lying around and a random person picked it up, payed for testing the material, and brought it to internet's attention by taking a photo and putting it online ?

or I'm guessing a selfie taken while being abducted by aliens ?

or is your evidence solely in the hands of some talking head with a rank that will get up on the stage and admit to UFO reality ?

I constantly keep hearing this "there is no evidence"...as if "you" would take anything as evidence enough. People want evidence of ludicrous levels. They want an alien mothership to land on their heads kinda of evidence, and even then...I would imagine there would be denial.

Whoever heard Farvors testimony and is still "demanding evidence"...is in my book sticking his head in a sand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join