It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world and its re beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi this is my first time here and i am hoping that you will hear me out.I have seen on this site about some tabloid newspaper claiming that the world will end in the year 2012. Some people say that it is near as many diffgerent religious prophesies seeem to be coming alive.
I have had different experiences. I have had physic insights linking this with the year 2010. Maybe it is the start of the worlds end. In these insights i have seen earthquakes, fllods, wars and many storms and slowly they are happening.
Different religous sources have different beliefs of what happens after deah. I believe that when this happens we will all spend time in heaven (whatever way each religion portrays it) and the earth will restart and we will stay in heaven untill the world has formed again and life is suitable and slowly the human race will begin again but in different ways eg a different president.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There's many threads on this already, you know that right? Try searching next time.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Give the guy a break, bluepostman!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluePostman
There's many threads on this already, you know that right? Try searching next time.

Great comment, I'm sure it made our new poster feel really welcomed and excited to share his thoughts.

You know, customarily when you tell someone to use the search feature, you provide them with an example.

You don't berate them and then leave.

EXAMPLE:

Here's a Search on 2012 for the original poster

Lead by example, not by berating, not by force.

X

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Whoops. I thought you were a common member speight and didn't check your points. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I have to admit that this is the most conspiratorily 'catchy' I have seen on the boards of late..............Aussie Bloke is that you?

Welcome to the boards Splieght. Have a look around.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The end of the world could be tommorrow or 100,000 years from now. Prophecies can sometimes be right but I highly doubt it the world will end by 2012. Im not 100% sceptikal but dont spend your time worrying. Your more likey to die getting struck by lightning then the end of the world. Or better yet a car crash.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by speight
Hi this is my first time here and i am hoping that you will hear me out.I have seen on this site about some tabloid newspaper claiming that the world will end in the year 2012.

This topic is quite a popular one. There's a list (click here) on the discussions for this topic that you might want to look through. If you can't find the answer for your question there, then let us know. I think a lot of people here enjoy discussing this topic.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
The end of the world could be tommorrow or 100,000 years from now. Prophecies can sometimes be right but I highly doubt it the world will end by 2012. Im not 100% sceptikal but dont spend your time worrying. Your more likey to die getting struck by lightning then the end of the world. Or better yet a car crash.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If your a believer in christ then why worry about the end of the world? I feel for ppl that will be left behind, and those who just don't believe in what's to come. But I am saved, and I know that what is to come I will not have to suffer.
Everyone has the right to believe what they want, i'm not a bible pusher, but if your studying end times it's all right there in black and white, and hehe, the red letters ar of jesus himself

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by speight
Hi this is my first time here and i am hoping that you will hear me out.

[....]

Different religous sources have different beliefs of what happens after deah. I believe that when this happens we will all spend time in heaven (whatever way each religion portrays it) and the earth will restart and we will stay in heaven untill the world has formed again and life is suitable and slowly the human race will begin again but in different ways eg a different president.

i think most everybody here, will hear you out....each in their own way

you haven't said if you consider yourself 'Christian'
but you do state your 'I believe' model where humanity is ?removed? from
earth to reside in a 'heaven' until a new bio-sphere is in place and humans
will gradually be re-introduced and form 'different' systems for living.
~~~~~~~~~

consider - 'Christian' and 'Believer' are code-words for mindsets that desire
for the world to progress thru Dystopias, evil-sinister-dictatorships, the
end-time plagues/judgements/wraths/pestilences/deaths....
and they consciously or unconsciously will assist in creating conditions
that would bring about their dire 'prophecies' of Armageddon & Apocalypse
( Bush, Clinton, Bush presidencies, for instance)

i will try, to remain on a distant shore.
but comb the beach for messages in a bottle

top topics

join