It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family emergency sidelines Jerry Nadler day before expected impeachment vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Blaine91555

I'm sure the conservative blogsphere is cooking up some conspiracy theory somewhere.

Whatever the reason it's going to be something against Trump.

I'm sure the progressive blogsphere is cooking up conspiracies also. I hold both in equal disdain. Trying to make something out of every fart a politician lets loose is a bit much.

Overlooking the obvious is worse.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen
Was your absence voluntary? I hope so.

Yes.

But with good family reasons (unlike Nadler) 😎

Then congratulations are in order!
Continued blessings and good fortune!
-cwm

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Justice Ginsburg said over the weekend that the House's impeachment case is "very weak". She wouldn't even take it up.

That may have caused Nadler to have another "episode".

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You're not allowed to go away without telling us next time.

I was sure you'd been banned.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well if the goal is just invent stuff, I don't like Nadler, not even a little bit so how about this.

-He's with a hooker in a by the hour hotel in DC and just pretended to leave.

-He's at a secret meeting on Epsteins island.

-He missed too many episodes of Survivor and he's binge watching his recordings at home.

-He needed some me time to leak information to the press.

-He's got the trots and can't get five feet away from the toilet, so he pretended his wife is sick.

-He knows the Earth is going to shift poles later today and wanted to be with his family.

-He was abducted by an Alien and the Space Force is secretly negotiating his release in exchange for barrels of human blood.

-He's in a bunker waiting for the National Guard to round us up and put us in FEMA Camps, because he's a secret Alex Jones fan.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He has a sick bird...

You know, an Ill Eagle...

impeachment, perjury, attempted coup, etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

...He's visiting Manafort in the hospital, trying to get a last minute, bedside confession.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Still haven’t seen a single person on this thread verbally attacking his sick wife or wishing her some serious misfortune or hoping for the worst

I’ll hark back to this if the classiest First Lady in history, Melania Trump, is ever sick.
I’m more-than-certain that her left-wing well-wishers will be out in force showing their “empathy”

(President Trump will not be impeached)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: CynConcepts
His wife, Joyce Miller, is ill, not Nadler himself. I don't care for him and his recent politics. Certainly wish no ill will upon his wife. Hope all is well for her. Will give him kudos for putting politics aside to join his wife, though.

Thanks for the info. Glad someone was able to shed some light on it. I too feel the same. Wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire but that's not the fault of his family.

His wife has stayed out of the spotlight, but she is no stranger to government and her husband's politics. Obviously, it would be easy to spin a conspiracy here on ATS, but best to hold out until one gains more facts.

They have been married over 40 years and she has always been supportive of him. It would be the most natural and normal thing for a spouse to join their loved one in a time of illness.

5 fast facts about Joyce Miller- Nadler's wife

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Justice Ginsburg said over the weekend that the House's impeachment case is "very weak". She wouldn't even take it up.

That may have caused Nadler to have another "episode".

DNC doubled down in a high stakes poker game and lost. The game is over. Nothing left to wager. IG, AG, FISA court is all saying the same; DNC is flat busted. Slight of hand snuffed out. He won the game.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

They don't have to PLAY stupid and incompetant.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Operation D 45 - Homecoming Hopes

At the 23 min mark, this video from yesterday has Field McConnell calling out that the services of Nancy Pelosi and Jerry Nadler will soon to be no longer be required in congress. It is tied up with the Privy Council in England and the Royals stepping down in influence of this governing body. Could be looking at this Friday for the media to pick up this one.

It is a deep rabbit hole when looking what is going on with Field McConnell at this time with 9/11, Able Danger and the Pentagon Pedophile Task force. In the thick of the swamp with a good team fighting for truth, reason and justice.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Jerry Nadler Running Away From Patriots Ben Burgquam & Will Johnson & The Elevator Door Won’t Close!

Then maybe the family emergency is that Jerry can no longer handle the heat in the kitchen.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I’ll hark back to this if the classiest First Lady in history, Melania Trump, is ever sick.

She had to have emergency kidney surgery not too long ago. The left got out their "Free Melania" signs and posters.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well that’s an intelligent sign to display when someone has kidney surgery

“Free them”.

What a surprise

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: StallionDuck

I've made no secret of my dislike for Trump even though I'm most likely going to be forced to vote for him as an Independent. He's an idiot when it comes to communications, but I can't vote based on that.

I ask myself has he made things better and yes he has. The economy is going gangbusters, we lead the world in CO2 reduction, unemployment among minorities is extremely low historically and lots of other good things. If the USMCA passes, it's historic and solves a lot of problems from the past. If he gets a decent deal from China, again a historic accomplishment on what is in fact a bipartisan issue. I'm not on his side on some social issues since I'm for Medicare for all. In addition to the Wall I think he should also be making it easy for workers to cross the border and let more people in. The wall is a no brainier, but I also agree with the Left on other immigration issues.

I think what goes through my head is similar to many Independents. We make the decision who wins, not the smaller groups of Dem's and Republicans.

A bit off topic but thought I'd think it through.

This business of making a conspiracy out of every little thing and stalking any politician in their personal lives is absurd.

The economy is not going gangbusters. The stock market is doing well because the Fed keeps giving the banks money and multiples of profits are very high historically. Despite that corporate earnings are down year over year. Jobs that are being created are jobs guaranteed to keep you in economic misery. CO2 reduction is not his doing at all. In fact he wants to lift pollution capping regulations. The USMCA is the House Version, so if it passes that is where the credit will go. No one was passing his version of USMCA. His trade deal with China so far isn't much of a trade deal and has been a huge negative for the economy. China seems to be winning. He has only (built) replaced 90 miles of wall. Can't really build much more due to environmental and legal restrictions. The Dems built most of the wall that could be built and like yourself welcomed immigrant workers. So when you get right down to it, none of the things you think Trump has done have actually happened and you seem to have more Democratic ideals than Republican ones. I didn't vote for Hillary but certainly couldn't ever vote for Trump.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Operation D 45 - Homecoming Hopes

At the 23 min mark, this video from yesterday has Field McConnell calling out that the services of Nancy Pelosi and Jerry Nadler will soon to be no longer be required in congress. It is tied up with the Privy Council in England and the Royals stepping down in influence of this governing body. Could be looking at this Friday for the media to pick up this one.

It is a deep rabbit hole when looking what is going on with Field McConnell at this time with 9/11, Able Danger and the Pentagon Pedophile Task force. In the thick of the swamp with a good team fighting for truth, reason and justice.

I really can't believe the stuff that people believe is true.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You do know that it was the GOP that broke a 5pm agreed vote time by trying to add amendments for an extra 7 hours to force the vote in the middle of the night to use as a political tool.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Thinking perhaps he doesn't have the ability to articulate the charges in a proper way or afraid he's going to slip up on it.

Perhaps? Has he once spoken a coherent sentence in all this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join