It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And So It Begins In New York State...Illegals Lining Up For Driver’s Licenses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I knew some illegal aliens years ago who would just rip off someone's plates and drive around without insurance on their vehicle. I can't say if it is still going on

It is, just happened to our receptionist here in Cali last month.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Only if you are a legal American born citizen, that served their country and community for over 40 years.

If you have had a legal driver's license in the same State for over 40 years, if you are professionally licensed in the same State for those same 40 years, then they will treat you like a threat and make you dance and jump through hoops to acquire that same license they hand out to illegal aliens, with no proof what so ever, who they are, and where they come from.

It is a sad state that our country is now in.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Indeed. I'm just pointing out that this is their insurance policy against voter ID.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
ICE needs to lock up every last one of those criminals.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The difference with the white people who don't have money is that they get insurance, then renew their plate and only have the insurance for one month then cancel it. They do not steal the plate. Or they ride around with an expired plate without the new sticker if they are really broke

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's ok for everyone to be licenced, but this issue draws attention to our over reliance on driver's licence being used for non-driving things....like voting or cashing a check.

Separate ID for voting is needed. If you want to vote in national elections, get a national ID. If you want to vote in state elections, get a "state" ID and if you want to vote in a local neighborhood election, ok....no ID.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Since Illegal Aliens rarely can get, or don't bother to buy, CAR/TRUCK INSURANCE, everyone's car insurance premium will increase dramatically in New York, as these people destroy property and lives...without being able to pay damages.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So, illegal immigrants, whom I assume rely on living life 'under the radar' of authorities, are lining up to voluntarily hand over all their personal information: names, addresses, DOB, next of kin, etc.

Now authorities know who they are, what they look like, where they live, who they're related to, etc, etc.

Clever.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join