It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein had a 6 Foot Tall Nude Painting of Ghislaine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: LSU2018

Is it pulp fiction travolta, saturday night fever travolta, faceoff travolta, or grease travolta?

Maybe Hairspray Travolta?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That is art. Erotic art, but still art.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

He can't be a cross dresser and a rapist at the same time.

Epstein can't be gay and a rapist at the same time either.

Yes, sadly, one can be both a crossdresser and a rapist. Here are a few examples:

Transgender Proponent of Mixed-Sex Showers, Locker Rooms Raped Deaf Woman: Johanna Wolf

Three Men – Including Transgender – Sexually Enslave, Torture 14-Year-Old Girl

Transgender prisoner born a male who sexually assaulted female inmates after being jailed for rape is sentenced to life

Transgender convict gets 10 years for 2 sex assaults, declared dangerous offender

Some gay men do rape other men/boys. And while I don't think Epstein is gay, given his crimes against girls, I suppose he could be bi and rape both boys and girls (although I've never heard this).

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I call BS on this. The only thing that can change my mind is a picture of said portrait. EEErrrr, so I can decide for myself.

Yes! We need to see the proof. Pics or it did not happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

He can't be a cross dresser and a rapist at the same time.

Epstein can't be gay and a rapist at the same time either.

interesting. really?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ghislaine is off on some paradise island writing a book with JE. Ha Mossad and the 3 letters have a strange agenda. Covfefe addicts won't be happy!

just speculation of course.....
edit on 17-12-2019 by olaru12 because: check it brenda

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Did a search, looked at 'images' ... I don't think she would turn many heads, this Ghislaine woman....?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: KKLOCO

Article says there was a portrait of Travolta...in addition to Clinton and Maxwell.

Travolta is a pilot with his own jet at home....Might be interesting to have a look at HIS flight logs.

Makes one wonder if Epstein had connections with Scientology.
NOW THAT, is a really good point!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: KKLOCO

Article says there was a portrait of Travolta...in addition to Clinton and Maxwell.

Travolta is a pilot with his own jet at home....Might be interesting to have a look at HIS flight logs.

Makes one wonder if Epstein had connections with Scientology.

The interesting thing about that ranch is Epstein wanted to use it for controlled breeding purposes, kind of all Nazi like breeding, and that seems like something Scientology might be interested in.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
We'll never see anything happen to these celebrities. They've been sexually abusing child stars for decades and nothing ever happens to them. All that comes out of it are ruined people like Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Anthony Rapp, and many others. It's public knowledge and nobody gets investigated.

I think it goes back a lot further than that... I always wondered about

the tortured adult lives lived by child stars such as Elizabeth Taylor,

Judy Garland, and Liza Manelli, to name three, I'm sure there will be

many more if gone into.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: underpass61

Ghislaine is off on some paradise island writing a book with JE. Ha Mossad and the 3 letters have a strange agenda. Covfefe addicts won't be happy!

just speculation of course.....

I did a thread about Paul Le Roux a little over 2 years ago. The dude was one of the worlds biggest drug dealers, had private armies that caused havoc, and countless other charges. Radio silence on the guy since those articles. It's speculated he's essentially doing house arrest, and was possibly an intelligence asset.

Weird that story never caught traction here. It read like a conspiracy spy thriller.

It's about a 10 minute read, but it's truly wild.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I can only ponder how much that must have traumatized the artist, she is not exactly a picture in real life so how many time's he had to run to the toilette to void his stomach content's is anyone's guess (the poor artist not that child abusing weirdo and friend of high ranking members of society).

I wonder if the artist is even still alive?.

edit on 17-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I always keep hope they will slip up and some evidence will hit the masses that's too much to deny and wakes up the majority. Before the internet and cameras in every phone this stuff was rarely talked about and now most people have heard about it and many believe there's truth to these allegations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join