It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The progressive-left has ruined Christmas music

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Old men and their fear of change. "These damn (insert group here) just don't understand what good (music, art, food, government) is! I blame those who are different from me!"

Yes, old men, you are going to die soon and all of the things you worked so hard to maintain are going to fall apart, and there's nothing you can do about it. You're old. Your time has passed and you've become socially impotent and irrelevant.

That's how it works.

Cool. From 2012 to November 2016 all I ever heard is how old white guys are dead and dying and there will never be another Republican president again.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Old men and their fear of change. "These damn (insert group here) just don't understand what good (music, art, food, government) is! I blame those who are different from me!"

Yes, old men, you are going to die soon and all of the things you worked so hard to maintain are going to fall apart, and there's nothing you can do about it. You're old. Your time has passed and you've become socially impotent and irrelevant.

That's how it works.

Cool. From 2012 to November 2016 all I ever heard is how old white guys are dead and dying and there will never be another Republican president again.

Now the right has the same cocky attitude. Many act as if we'll never have a Democrat president again (I wouldn't mind if we didn't have either again).

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hopefully this the last Christmas with white people.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Could you please explain why you hope this is the last
Christmas with white people?

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Hopefully this the last Christmas with white people.

A dump truck load of coal for Christmas for that comment.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I was talking about old men in general, as I've heard these kinds of "(blank) has ruined (blank)" ever since I was a kid, and it doesn't have anything to do with whatever political party appears to be "in charge." (stifles laugh)

But if it makes you feel better, I might add that dying animals are often the most dangerous because they get desperate, and certainly the largest wars in last century were started by old men who were afraid of losing their race, their nostalgic heritage, their empire, their glorious communistic state, and so on.

But there was a joker in the deck, which was the global corporatocracy, which in the end played them all for fools.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Most of you are annoying.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Most of you are annoying.

Let's go drink some poisoned eggnog, honky.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh hey, hi there billie....
First, let me wish you the happiest of holidays this season.
May all your christmas wishes come true and may the magic of the season bring you joy.
but in the meantime... anything else you want to dump on my progressive shoulders this christmas?

Sorry I just dont see how progressives have ruined your christmas with songs you dont like.
People write new songs for christmas every year.
I think if all we had to listen to was Oh little town of Bethlehem, or Away in a Manger people would get bored which is probably why they keep writing new christmas songs.

You are getting coal in your stocking this year. You've been a bad girl.

You're an ungodly bitch and it explains a lot from reading your other posts. No wonder you love Hillary... ❤

Revel in your stars darling. They will probably be the last few you will catch for a while.

I remember when I couldn't read differing opinions.

Hard times.

Nonsense. An obnoxious trolling comment is just that.

I chose to reply with my opinion of the comment.

Is that not the point of a discussion board?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
As an internet expert on Christmas, I can safely say that "Die Hard" was a Christmas movie because his wife's name was Holly.

Christmas, as we all know, was created in 1897 because Columbus invented America and Walmart and wanted a reason for a big sale.

Cher, a young gal at the time, was hired to sing the first carol, "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves".

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Saying there should be more songs since the same songs over and over again get boring is trolling?

Put me down in the trolling category then since I don't like **** on an endless play loop.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You're an ungodly bitch

Sounds like my kinda woman 😍

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It becomes a bit easier to tolerate this kind of person when you understand the pathology of anger. The pathology of anger explains a lot of the mass TDS we are seeing on the far left. (BTW, they call themselves 'progressive', but they are anything but progressive.) Much of their ideology is actually taking civilization back to intolerant barbarism and depravity.

I, too, miss hearing the beautiful meaningful Christmas hymns, but, we can still hear them in certain places. The shopping malls and box stores don't want some snowflake walking out of their store because they heard the name 'Jesus', so they choose to play the lighthearted "holiday" music and jingle tunes.

It's a compromise. To hear the beauty of real Christmas music, visit some of the programs and performances at local churches. Some of them have wonderful choirs.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh hey, hi there billie....
First, let me wish you the happiest of holidays this season.
May all your christmas wishes come true and may the magic of the season bring you joy.
but in the meantime... anything else you want to dump on my progressive shoulders this christmas?

Sorry I just dont see how progressives have ruined your christmas with songs you dont like.
People write new songs for christmas every year.
I think if all we had to listen to was Oh little town of Bethlehem, or Away in a Manger people would get bored which is probably why they keep writing new christmas songs.

You are getting coal in your stocking this year. You've been a bad girl.

You're an ungodly bitch and it explains a lot from reading your other posts. No wonder you love Hillary... ❤

Revel in your stars darling. They will probably be the last few you will catch for a while.

I remember when I couldn't read differing opinions.

Hard times.

Nonsense. An obnoxious trolling comment is just that.

I chose to reply with my opinion of the comment.

Is that not the point of a discussion board?

Haha, the thread is progressives ruined Christmas, and someone from the left refuted it... The fact that bothers you doesn't make that a trolling comment. Personally, sometimes I'd agree with you that some members, even the silly ones sometimes go in to ruffle some feathers. The shot was fired towards her side first, and she laid out a reasonable comment with a funny at the end.

So just remember, sometimes when someone says something you disagree with, doesn't equate to their intention was trolling. Sometimes you might allow yourself to get trolled by someone just discussing the thread.

link   
That's the holiday spirit people!

What most people experience when they go home for the holidays.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Saying there should be more songs since the same songs over and over again get boring is trolling?

Put me down in the trolling category then since I don't like **** on an endless play loop.

You're missing the point.

Silent Night sung by a decent choir is a beautiful thing whether you're religious or not.

Silly decided to squat and crap all over it.
edit on 17122019 by Wide-Eyes because: Wow auto correct madness

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Some helpful reading material;

White People You Have a Lying Problem

Top 9 Annoying things White People do

Don't be an annoying white person at work

16 THINGS BLACK PEOPLE SAY OR DO THAT ANNOY WHITE PEOPLE AT WORK (AND IN GENERAL)

This post sponsored by Kwanzaa.

No, but seriously wtf white folks so god damn sensitive lol
edit on 17-12-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join