It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The progressive-left has ruined Christmas music

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What's a holiday tree? I want one, I will dance around it naked playing my bongo.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

This hyper capitalism ruined it firsr.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
What's a holiday tree? I want one, I will dance around it naked playing my bongo.

It's a highly combustible Christmas decoration that hopefully all of the whiners purchase so it goes up in a festive conflagration while simultaneously burning them alive while Taylor Swift sings Jingle Bells.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

That's the smokeable trees we progressive leftists instrumentalize in order to 'ruin' music while we wage the war on Christmas.

Take 2 puffs and pass, Santa!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Not sure what a taylor swift is but I want one of them too.. I just don't understand what the big deal is, is all. I wish for christmas we all just have a decent holiday and hope for the best for our sisters and brothers for a change.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Season's Greetings, 2Billies!

Here's some long lasting Christmas Christian music. I remember falling asleep (in church) to this many times as a youngster!

May it bring back good Christmas memories!

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Not sure what a taylor swift is but I want one of them too...

No you don't. She'll just dump you after a few months and then write a song about what a douche you are.

Trust me on that one.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I've had some health issues, and just don't have much energy for much outside of working.

That, and there are GREAT series (The Watchmen, The Boys, The Expanse) that i've been watching with my son. While I expect to recover my health, I've also decided spending time with my adult son, my wife, and my mother are a higher priority than just about everything else.

I appreciate your (and Auggies) comments. Thank you.

More on topic...i avoid Christmas music pretty well by just not being well enough to walk around department stores. LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I see your chorus and raise you one that's even more flamboyant...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ah, feel better bro. You're probably the smartest one in the thread...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's a highly combustible Christmas decoration that hopefully all of the whiners purchase so it goes up in a festive conflagration while simultaneously burning them alive while Taylor Swift sings Jingle Bells.

Taylor Swift?

Gag me with a spoon.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You're binging the expanse too? I'm out due to some kind of knee issue on a forced Christmas vacation if you can call it that.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

lol wouldn't be the first song like that I've heard..As for the dumping part eh I'm getting used to that tooo so maybe the douche part might be on point. Perhaps one day I can turn that around. maybe.. but until then I guess I can take the holiday naked dancing and bongo playing to the next level. As for christmas songs I've always been partial to Silver bells..

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Capitalism didn't ruin christmas.

The magi gifts were bought from someone else.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Has anyone tried asking Dr. Phil to save Christmas?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So exalting! Exalting! Ex-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-alting!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Remember in the movie fight club they ask each other who they'd like to fight? mine would be doctor phil.. Dude needs some bongo's against his head.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hope you feel better soon and have a decent holiday. Always like dyour posts

link   

Without prying, I hope your health issues subside or are mitigated as much as possible.

While I expect to recover my health, I've also decided spending time with my adult son, my wife, and my mother are a higher priority than just about everything else.

I wish I had this wisdom before getting older, and getting gut checked that those I take for granted aren't a guarantee.

More on topic...i avoid Christmas music pretty well by just not being well enough to walk around department stores. LOL

I hate those stores to begin with, but them blasting the music for months keeps me away like the plague.

This year, I'm trying to be more thoughtful too with gift giving. So I'm doing my own apple pie moonshine batch (though I have to source the straight, I'm in the capital, so that won't be hard), a couple batches of bone broth, and I'm getting my mom a lemon tree. She lives up north, so it will help get some good air from her patio. Plus her and I are the same type of oddly particular people, she always complains about the lemon quality she gets at the store... She uses them a lot, so it won't be her whole source, but I know she'll be elated when she can use one of her own.

link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

I hope you are in his weight class, dr. phil kind of a big dude, if he used some judo you might be in trouble.

6'4 240lbs

man phil shoulda be in the ufc.

edit on 17-12-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join