It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The progressive-left has ruined Christmas music

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Way to confuse the point, which was "capitalism sucks (the life out of pretty much everything)".

However. I'm looking forward to buy Easter-eggs in February already, my fake fireplace looks kinda cold without them.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
They are so jealous of the holiday the music, the lights, it's too beautiful for them it hurts
its because they hate God and Christ. They hate the holiness, they hate the joyful spirit.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Way to confuse the point, which was "capitalism sucks (the life out of pretty much everything)".

However. I'm looking forward to buy Easter-eggs in February already, my fake fireplace looks kinda cold without them.
Capitalism is not why progressives hate traditional Christmas. Plus they are obsessed with multiculturalism so they argue Christmas is not inclusive and therefore we have to make it about other religions and no religion. Way to suck the life out of the celebration of Christ. We watched Christmas with the Cranks last night ... cracked me up ... the materialism and traditions none of which really had much to do with Christ but in the end they had a big party ... cute movie. By the way, the actual OP was about stupid music devoid of the spirit of Christ.
My personal favorite that can be used as Christmas music .... m.youtube.com...
edit on 18-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I am a son of God, obviously. Why should I hate her?

I don't even hate you evangelical nutjobs with your patronizing spirit and all the fake holiness you wouldn't find with Muslims. Yeah. I know, it's all heretics who don't agree with you pristine people who's sh!t doesn't smell.

Can I still mock this in peace or does it only make you hate me even more?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Really? You seem to prove me right simply by commenting...

Yeah, really. You're a non-Christian complaining how hard it is to be a Christian. if things couldn't get any more mary-ish...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I am a son of God, obviously. Why should I hate her?

I don't even hate you evangelical nutjobs with your patronizing spirit and all the fake holiness you wouldn't find with Muslims. Yeah. I know, it's all heretics who don't agree with you pristine people who's sh!t doesn't smell.

Can I still mock this in peace or does it only make you hate me even more?

Well I am not evangelical. Thanks for judging me in error.
Another thing... I can appreciate truth in the worlds religions including Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. In fact I am married to a Jewish guy. And we both listen to Christmas music. Thanks very much ... we also display the Menorah.
When considering the female deity, remember I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. Feminism seeks to demean or eliminate the Father, the Alpha.
As for the Muslim fairh, when you go on about evangelicals and talk about the Deity as being female, are you not
mocking patriarchy ? Did you not know that Islam is as patriarchal and oppressive as it gets? Also by the way I was married to a Muslim so you needn’t be so uppity in your virtue signaling, as I have had first hand experience.
I don’t hate you but I think your politics is misguided. Did I stop you from your mockery ?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

your self righteous virtue signaling

Right? It's effectively my thread now, full disclosure: I manipulated the author with Black Magick in order to come up with my kinda virtue signaling in the first place.

Right! Bow to the puppetmaster!

Thanks for judging me in error.

At least we have something in common after all. That and the first hand experience, of course.

Feminism seeks to demean or eliminate the Father

...to kill the whole human race? Right. Wait. What? Sweet Gay Jesus... where does all that fear come from?

As for the Muslim fairh, when you go on about evangelicals and talk about the Deity as being female, are you not
mocking patriarchy ?

One thing at a time, I'm busy mocking fellow Christians right now. The Muslims don't really author many threads on ATS and/or annoy the fck out of me with their stupid soundscapes.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

your self righteous virtue signaling

Right? It's effectively my thread now, full disclosure: I manipulated the author with Black Magick in order to come up with my kinda virtue signaling in the first place.

Right! Bow to the puppetmaster!

Thanks for judging me in error.

At least we have something in common after all. That and the first hand experience, of course.

Feminism seeks to demean or eliminate the Father

...to kill the whole human race? Right. Wait. What? Sweet Gay Jesus... where does all that fear come from?

mocking patriarchy ?

One thing at a time, I'm busy mocking fellow Christians right now. The Muslims don't really author many threads on ATS and/or annoy the fck out of me with their stupid soundscapes.

I’m sorry but you are the one with all the hatred and mockery. I simply pointed out that your post reeked of the misguided politics of feminism what with calling God “ her” and all. Then you seem to accept the most patriarchal and oppressive of the world religions while mocking evangelical Christianity. Then you accuse me of being fearful while you exonerate the oppressive stoning to death of women who are considered to be disobedient to Islam. I’ve told you I had personal experience with it. You seem
A bit mixed up here. I have also accepted truth in multiple world religions. I think you are the one with the lack of broad- minded tolerance.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

There is no evidence that the historical figure of Jesus was gay. That’s just another idiotic invention of the Left to destroy the culture of The Holy Family. Indeed, there is more evidence that Jesus actually was married to Nary Magdalene and had a real physical family and even survived the crucifixion. Get with the program. m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
lol
FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US

who is ready for the airing of grievances?
or should we start with the feats of strength?

ridiculous

Hope you make an ace tonight.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am BEYOND sick of the "Gave You My Heart" one. There are several versions that play nonstop at the store. Each more annoying than the last. And, if I hear Mariah Carey wailing "All I Want for Christmas is You" again... UGH.

Change the radio station you listen to. God you guys act like you have no choices but it really sounds like y'all want to control what everybody else listens to.

Ummm, sure. Corporate will be real thrilled if we rebel and start playing our own music over the speakers at work.

Almost none of what they play at work is actual traditional Christmas music. It's all the pop versions of various songs, and they get real old, real fast.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Saturanlia

um...
it's
Saturnalia.

S A T U R N A L I A

www.britannica.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Move to Chicagoland - the radio stations, my place of business and most stores I've been to (I don't go to many) play a full mix of Christmas music and nobody complains.

People who care about Christmas don't generally care if others don't like Christmas songs. I suspect its an extremely miniscule percentage of people who would actually speak out against traditional Christmas songs.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Seems to me , the progressive-left needs to be Beech Slapped Back to REALITY in America 2019 . Oh < and there Really Are Consequences to Abnormal Behavior which comes in MANY Forms .......

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Obviously needs to get posted again:

I blame the Jews.

Blame the jews, for happy holidays... Not the left, nor the idiots in 1942.

Merry CHRISTmas.

That's what it is, you know... not a season, nor a holiday.. We dont' need to celebrate it to know what the hell it is.

I'm gonna call Ramadan, Happy Starvation month, from now on.

Se how the muslims like it.

edit on 19-12-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Feliz Navidad..............

Feliz Navidad.............

Feliz Navidad..............

Indeed.... how about this?

Nah. just lets ignore the fact WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS.

Let's ignore it, for the sake of everyone else who it might offend. I mean, we don't rename any other bloody festive season.

Easter is now chocolate egg day. Bugger the reasons why it's celebrated. We just don't want to offend the athiets or anyone else who ignore OUR celebratory time. And to reiterate, I'm not christian. I just accept this is CHRISTMAS..

Bugger off...

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Rob808
Really? You seem to prove me right simply by commenting...

Yeah, really. You're a non-Christian complaining how hard it is to be a Christian. if things couldn't get any more mary-ish...

Oh piss off you obnoxious troll.. You never contribute to anything, just add sweet little notihng's that add to your ego.

I'm not better, but at least I do try. You never do.. Just boring troll bull#.

fkc me sober, what a mason. and I don't give a crap who or what you are mates with in your special little chats with anyone here, you're a troll. simple.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

How does that change the fact that he's a non-Christian whining about how hard it is to be a Christian? What's next? You gonna complain about how hard it is to be someone who talks about the topic when you're actually someone triggered by someone else in the topic discussion? Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

That's all it takes.

My mom's tiny small town used to play a mix of all kinds of Christmas music on their main street. Then a prof from the uni 40 away moved in and complained on behalf of the offended. Good-bye Christmas music.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Bloodworth
They are so jealous of the holiday the music, the lights, it's too beautiful for them it hurts
its because they hate God and Christ. They hate the holiness, they hate the joyful spirit.

They hate the bright colors, they hate the music, they hate the people involved.

What do they have in comparison to such a holiday?

What many dont bring up is their hate is stemmed by extreme jealousy ....their entire culture has been hit by the ugly stick and it hurts being around such an opposite and. Beautiful one

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join