It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The progressive-left has ruined Christmas music

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Lysergic

Can you please post something without cussing?

Maybe stay out of the mudpit if you don't want to see the dirt

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The WAR ON CHRISTMAS is REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAL!!!

But don't let that stop you from playing Grandma got runt over by a reindeer.... over and over and over...

Happy Holidays M'fers!

link   

a reply to: Lysergic

Can you please post something without cussing?

Where did I cuss grandma?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When you're right you're right, I can't jump and I am
a bad dancer.BUT,I make sammies and bake cookies!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think falls under white people love to lie.
edit on 17-12-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Some helpful reading material;

White People You Have a Lying Problem

Top 9 Annoying things White People do

Don't be an annoying white person at work

16 THINGS BLACK PEOPLE SAY OR DO THAT ANNOY WHITE PEOPLE AT WORK (AND IN GENERAL)

This post sponsored by Kwanzaa.

No, but seriously wtf white folks so god damn sensitive lol

Here is the post I called you out for cussing.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Obviously needs to get posted again:

I blame the Jews.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Feliz Navidad..............

Feliz Navidad.............

Feliz Navidad..............

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think the problem is that certain groups have decided the word inclusive means something other than anything related to included.

See, I tend to like metal music, but some people find that offensive, so a new-type inclusive person decides that means all metal must be scrubbed from the playlist. Thus, I am no longer actually included in favor of others not being offended by my harsh music. These new-type folks (SJWs) will keep including like this until the only thing we can hear is plain white noise static ... only we won't be allowed to call it white noise because of the problematic racial/oppressive connotations.

In my world. inclusive actually means we listen to a little of everyone's music. Of course these days people will be dicks about it and purposefully pick the most offensive pieces they can find to represent them when this option is offered to make a point. "I don't like yours and don't want to hear it, so I'll make darn sure you hate mine, and NO ONE will enjoy this at all!" because people are all miserable jerks these days.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

The dirt I can handle,the cussing I can not!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

There seems to be a lack of critical thinking in the OP. Maybe what makes a Christmas song "great" is not one person's opinion but the number of people who listen to it. There are 7 billion people on the planet. It seems to be a bit of whining to me to claim your own beliefs are under attacked because they are not as popular as other beliefs.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
nope
rice is not great
nor is muhhammed

tho both are popular

by that logic was slavery once great???

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

The dirt I can handle,the cussing I can not!

My Grandpa was a preacher... Him and my Grandma had this device that you put the cable into, and then had one going out to the TV.

Instead of cuss words, it would put in another word.. So instead of bitch, it would omit some super rad word instead.

Maybe you can get one of those things for your interwebz.
edit on 17-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There seems to be a lack of critical thinking in the OP. Maybe what makes a Christmas song "great" is not one person's opinion but the number of people who listen to it. There are 7 billion people on the planet. It seems to be a bit of whining to me to claim your own beliefs are under attacked because they are not as popular as other beliefs.

So McDonald's is the best food ever?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Old men and their fear of change. "These damn (insert group here) just don't understand what good (music, art, food, government) is! I blame those who are different from me!"

Yes, old men, you are going to die soon and all of the things you worked so hard to maintain are going to fall apart, and there's nothing you can do about it. You're old. Your time has passed and you've become socially impotent and irrelevant.

That's how it works.

Cool. From 2012 to November 2016 all I ever heard is how old white guys are dead and dying and there will never be another Republican president again.

Now the right has the same cocky attitude. Many act as if we'll never have a Democrat president again (I wouldn't mind if we didn't have either again).

I've said that, too, but I've said that as long as democrats keep acting like this and pushing to the far left, enough to push their voters out, then it's gonna be a long time before they get into the White House again.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Christmas music ruined Christmas music.
I wear earplugs and get in and out of the grocery store as quick as possible this time of year.
I truly hate the music.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: dfnj2015

So McDonald's is the best food ever?

you win

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Some helpful reading material;

White People You Have a Lying Problem

Top 9 Annoying things White People do

Don't be an annoying white person at work

16 THINGS BLACK PEOPLE SAY OR DO THAT ANNOY WHITE PEOPLE AT WORK (AND IN GENERAL)

This post sponsored by Kwanzaa.

No, but seriously wtf white folks so god damn sensitive lol

Here is the post I called you out for cussing.

I just called Santa to report Lysergic, but he wasn't going to bring him presents anyways because he's white and not welcomed at Lysergics house.

He tried one year, thinking the ash from he chimney would fool Lysergic, but the cookies Lysergic left were gingersnaps, hence too spicy for Santa, exposing him as the white Santa.

So, I called Black Santa to report said Christmas crimes... But got the answering machine. It explained he doesn't operate until about March, because he doesn't like the cold.

I've now fulfilled my edgy comment quota for today.
edit on 17-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: dfnj2015
nope
rice is not great
nor is muhhammed

tho both are popular

by that logic was slavery once great???

Rice in the US sucks only because it has been bleached white...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Great what happens next, do you have anything to actually discuss or just upset and trying to find anyway you can to bitch about it?

I got a great idea, report it to a mod, and grow some skin.

EHHHHHH?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join