It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you guys like healing crystals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I just want to know if you guys believe or follow the energy of healing crystals. Having used it for a long-long time, I believe in it. But, I want to know your views. Let me know your best way to use it.
Mine is as a wand!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeomariaGeorge
I just want to know if you guys believe or follow the energy of healing crystals. Having used it for a long-long time, I believe in it. But, I want to know your views. Let me know your best way to use it.
Mine is as a wand!

Never underestimate the power of the placebo effect!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeomariaGeorge
Mine is as a wand!

I actually make custom wire wrapped crystal jewelry for this reason.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Google Les Brown....you are correct.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GeomariaGeorge

If you believe, then it is so.

Yes. I do believe with heighten energies abounding will give off charges to aid in healing as the mind and body work with the crystals.

Mind over matter.

I do natal charts and believe in all energy systems working together ❤️

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Never underestimate the power of the placebo effect!

Many minerals and crystals have proven, observable effects on health, both good and bad. Some can burn your skin if you touch them; some can be ingested for anti-bacterial use. Some you even put on your food - like salt. The assertion that minerals having effects on the body is just a "placebo effect" is rather ignorant.

Anyway OP, I currently have an ever-growing collection of about 19 or 20 mineral spheres. A while back I discovered that they were a thing and immediately became hooked.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What happen t0 the crystal? Were ya mess'n with it?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I have been a rock and mineral collector for some years, I do believe that some can have healing properties, as one poster said some you eat some can harm you etc, it is known that quartz and some other crystals have to potential to "hold" information (for lack of a better phrase) or have some effects with electromagnetism etc. I don't remember the exact info offhand but I'm sure a Google search will yield some of these things I am referring to. Not sure if anything I said helps

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You should get a copy of "Love is in the Earth"
Great reference on which crystals emit which energy

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I prefer necro crystals tbh, but I'm sure I could trade for them.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I prefer necro crystals tbh, but I'm sure I could trade for them.

Hey look, we've been lucky to get two new posters with similar syllables and names, both joining on the same day after a couple of our ATS'ers got banned... Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have a big crystal rock in the basement that I use for helping with healing. I think it is quartzite or possibly Chert, it is super heavy, maybe twenty five pounds. If you wet your hand and put it on that rock it is a cold feeling and it causes a weird sensation in your body, it causes shivering. But afterwards, you feel better for some strange reason I cannot comprehend. I keep it so I can get at it easily and have used it many times over the last decade. I haven't a clue how it works, maybe it draws excess energy out of you and it relaxes you or something. I do not know how or why it works, just that it works. Now I think other rocks possess this ability too, but your hand needs to be wet for it to work.

I was using it outside, but decided, why not take it in so I could use it all year long. I do not have any rocks that have that property here that I know of, but I am sure there are some around. Now how would a huge pyramid coated with something like that feel. How about people who buy marble and quartz countertops, maybe they sense something off of them when they prepare foods. I don't really need to know why that kind of stuff works, maybe something to do with frequencies in the rocks, but I do like knowing that it works.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Nah.

Once you get a crack in your crystal time to buy a new one! Would you trust your light saber to some shoddy repair while you battle for the Rebellion?? If your dilithium crystal gets cracked do you jump to warp speed and gun it? Impossible!! And trying to “heal” it so it is whole and good as new is a waste of time!!

Word of advice, stop trying to heal crystals! Go support the thriving crystal market! Then get back to flitting about the galaxy fighting storm troopers and clones!

Long live the Rebellion!!

PS - Welcome (back??) to ATS!!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I prefer diamonds. I find that when Im depressed and sick a new diamond usually perks me up pretty good.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I love healing crystals. There are just so many shop.atperrys.com..., I find a new one every week. It's been my motivation and inspiration for 10 years.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have and use healing crystals, last short session was Yesterday. I would want to buy some more, but at this moment i cant.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My wife preferred diamonds and let me say for a fact Diamonds work well of Human females and there health a positive effect lasting decades even .
As for the males Diamonds also have a decades long lasting effect on our health as we wrok 60 hours a week to pay off teh depth lolololol .
Odd thing Male and female diamonds have a totally opposite health effect .
Really its kinda dangers messing with diamonds they lead to marriage which leads to divorce which leads to being destitute .
Very unpredictable results .

top topics

join