It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone! Great to be part of ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hey everybody! My name is Matt and I'm from the state of Massachusetts (not a Boston or city guy, I live in the much more rual/country area of western MA near the border of Ny and Vermont) anyway I'm here because I love all things conspiracy, paranormal, ancient cultures and societies, theoretical and quantum physics, the universe (and multi verses other dimensions etc) metaphysical stuff, nature and animals as well as history. As far as politics I'm a conservative and supporter of our president. My main focus though is trying to make or contribute to posts that are non political, I have been a lurker for over 3 years and it's time I take the plunge and join! Thank you ATS, I look forward to meeting everyone and if you have any questions you would like to ask me please feel free to do so.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Cool. Welcome to ATS.
I have been to Pittsfield. It was nice there. If it wasn't in Massachusetts, it would be even nicer.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I heard there were more cats than people there...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Yeah my kind of member, be the change you want to see. Welcome.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hello

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Welcome.. glad you decided to take the plunge.. looking forward to reading your contributions. 😊

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not while I was there....

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Cool. Welcome to ATS.
I have been to Pittsfield. It was nice there. If it wasn't in Massachusetts, it would be even nicer.

Thanks! And yeah I can't disagree with that, unfortunately this is a very liberal and a fairly high tax state. Thankfully we have had a decent Republican governor that has been doing some good and getting us out of a massive debt created by Mitt Romney and Duval Patrick. Pittsfield and the whole county are beautiful with the mountains and wilderness surrounding everything. I do a lot of hiking and exploring around here and love finding old stone structures made way before colonists came here, also I like exploring the caves around here, interesting fact the berkshire mountains and green mountains of Vermont are made of some of the oldest rock and sediment in the world. Many interesting things here.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Welcome.. glad you decided to take the plunge.. looking forward to reading your contributions. 😊

Thank you, I can't wait to start contributing. I don't know why I didn't join sooner!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Yeah my kind of member, be the change you want to see. Welcome.

Thanks! I hope to contribute some interesting things and thoughts and dig into some old and new conspiracy theories. I want to help ATS return to the things that made me love this site when I found it 3-4 years ago.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
welcome to you

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lol well... lots of cats for sure. Some of the towns here have more livestock then people, I grew up in a town like that, no store, no town police aside from the 1 constable, but all the nature you could want. That's what brought me back to this area after living in FL for a few years and Ny state for nearly a decade. There is just something majestic and peaceful about this place.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Sounds like my kinda town, I mentioned the cats because butcherguy hates cats with a passion, their his nemesis...anyhow welcome aboard.

top topics

join