It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is being manipulated? Greta or us....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: BlackProject

a reply to: Jay-morris

The fact is her age, she is a child and therefore the vast majority if not all do not think or worry in this manner. She is clearly a shill prompted up. There need be no reason to prove who she is, its clear from every delivery she makes in the public eye. Its very fake to listen to and her message is dull too. Its a propaganda ridden message.

What could possibly be there, to be jealous about for anyone? She is mentally disturbed and false.

What absolutes rubbish! Why are you jealous? Simple! You said and I quote:

The fact is her age, she is a child and therefore the vast majority if not all do not think or worry in this manner.

Saying a child should not be thinking about things like this is ridiculous!

You cannot handle the fact she is doing what she is doing, and is only a child! Of course you had to throw in she is mentally disturbed! No suprise there!

Again! More BS without any evidence to back up what you are saying. Why? Because there is no evidence.

This is funny. You are too funny.

She just like many others before here, are all TV personalities, they change nothing, they have not real intelligence. Spouting the world is in threat while lives in a house, uses electricity like the rest of us, rides in cars, uses public transport, it goes on and on, they all burn fossil fuels, they all damage the environment. Even our own bodies are an issue for the environment if you want to go that far. Point is, we are here, we do make the world go round but yet somehow, keyboard warriors like yourself, contradiction filled people like greta and the rest of them change nothing. Even more important nothing needs to be changed.

Look at any natural disaster, this world will destroy itself and in the same vain, build itself again.

Still though, your funny. Go get a biscuit.

Can you sound any more jealous and bitter! lol Again, you are backing this up with no evidence! All a see is a man (most prob a trump supporter) who is jealous of a child for trying to make a difference.

You are not alone though. There are many people lime you, but the beliefs about her a different depending on what fanatic you speak too. She is retarded, she us an alien, she is the devil, she is an actress, she is being manipalated, she is doing it for money, she is secretly working for the new world order! I could go on and on! What you all have in common though is zero evidence!

I do not get why you mention jealously, what would anyone need to be jealous over? She has achieved nothing.

That is such a weird response from you.

Tell me one thing her actions have achieved? We already knew what she has spouted, we have experts that monitor and manage this everyday.

Simple really, because people like you are obsessed with her. Obsessed with starting threads, and obsessed with posting in threads about her. Why? Considering "She has achieved nothing"?

That's your answer there!

I did not start this thread. I cannot stop others doing such.

I replied because of people like you, who have nothing to say, yet seem to always think you do have something to say. I find it amusing that you get bent out of shape over such. I am defending good rationale, you are defending a nobody.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ms thunberg gets manipulated

i get manipulated

you get manipulated

EVERYONE gets manipulated

send in teh chiropractoors ...................

oops sorry - clowns

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Jay-morris

The fact is her age, she is a child and therefore the vast majority if not all do not think or worry in this manner. She is clearly a shill prompted up. There need be no reason to prove who she is, its clear from every delivery she makes in the public eye. Its very fake to listen to and her message is dull too. Its a propaganda ridden message.

What could possibly be there, to be jealous about for anyone? She is mentally disturbed and false.

What absolutes rubbish! Why are you jealous? Simple! You said and I quote:

The fact is her age, she is a child and therefore the vast majority if not all do not think or worry in this manner.

Saying a child should not be thinking about things like this is ridiculous!

You cannot handle the fact she is doing what she is doing, and is only a child! Of course you had to throw in she is mentally disturbed! No suprise there!

Again! More BS without any evidence to back up what you are saying. Why? Because there is no evidence.

This is funny. You are too funny.

She just like many others before here, are all TV personalities, they change nothing, they have not real intelligence. Spouting the world is in threat while lives in a house, uses electricity like the rest of us, rides in cars, uses public transport, it goes on and on, they all burn fossil fuels, they all damage the environment. Even our own bodies are an issue for the environment if you want to go that far. Point is, we are here, we do make the world go round but yet somehow, keyboard warriors like yourself, contradiction filled people like greta and the rest of them change nothing. Even more important nothing needs to be changed.

Look at any natural disaster, this world will destroy itself and in the same vain, build itself again.

Still though, your funny. Go get a biscuit.

Can you sound any more jealous and bitter! lol Again, you are backing this up with no evidence! All a see is a man (most prob a trump supporter) who is jealous of a child for trying to make a difference.

You are not alone though. There are many people lime you, but the beliefs about her a different depending on what fanatic you speak too. She is retarded, she us an alien, she is the devil, she is an actress, she is being manipalated, she is doing it for money, she is secretly working for the new world order! I could go on and on! What you all have in common though is zero evidence!

I do not get why you mention jealously, what would anyone need to be jealous over? She has achieved nothing.

That is such a weird response from you.

Tell me one thing her actions have achieved? We already knew what she has spouted, we have experts that monitor and manage this everyday.

Simple really, because people like you are obsessed with her. Obsessed with starting threads, and obsessed with posting in threads about her. Why? Considering "She has achieved nothing"?

That's your answer there!

I did not start this thread. I cannot stop others doing such.

I replied because of people like you, who have nothing to say, yet seem to always think you do have something to say. I find it amusing that you get bent out of shape over such. I am defending good rationale, you are defending a nobody.

I did not say you started this thread. Msybe go back and read my post again!

lol you are defending your belief, nothing more. People defend their beliefs that the earth is flat, or HIV does not cause AIDS. You are no different to these people.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Greta is the one being manipulated.

What's happening to her?: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join