It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jesus Christ Rant

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: LordAhriman
If Jesus was a real person, we have no way of knowing that he didn't have the big gay. He would most certainly have been accepting to teh gheys.
The OT and NT explicitly says homosexuality is a sin.

That "disciple Jesus loved" casts some serious doubt on him upholding any anti-gay stances. The passages are clearly referring to another man, not a woman.
edit on 12/17/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

If Jesus was a real person, we have no way of knowing that he didn't have the big gay. He would most certainly have been accepting to teh gheys.

That "disciple Jesus loved" casts some serious doubt on him upholding any anti-gay stances. The passages are clearly referring to another man, not a woman.

Why exactly do you take that quote as not being anti gay ? Heterosexual men love other men deeply at times and it has nothing to do with sexual attraction or romantic love.

From some other books I’ve read John was Jesus’s cousin ( not in blood because John was Joseph’s sister’s child ).
Whether you believe that tidbit or not .. it would seem John ( the apostle of love ) and Jesus had a close relationship. To presume he was gay or NOT anti gay because of this small quote is beyond ludicrous.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No it doesn't. Looking it up in Strong's, the Greek word is agape, not eros in that passage. Eros would indicate an erotic love as in a homosexual relationship. Agape is a different love, stronger and truer. Agape exists between lovers like spouses, yes, but also between parents and their children, close family members, and the truest friends.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, the main concern that I'm getting is just him having sex in general, where as even it was with a woman. It would be still a sin but for the most it all pov an the original sin.

Plus the whole warrior culture wanted babies...lots of babies, but then explain that to the Spartans and the Samurai.

edit on 17-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

ROFL!
I've heard that verse a million times and the thought that Jesus loved him in that way never crossed my mind man.

If Jesus had been gay the Powers that be would have surely stoned him to death in those times wouldn't they?
Like the adulterous woman caught in the very act, the Scribes and Pharisee's brought her to Jesus and were ready to stone her to death for her transgression under the old law?

Being still under the old law homo's were to be put to death and all other sexual deviants. Some were banished.

Leviticus 20:13 'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join