It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I See Now Where It Went Horribly Wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I love a simple OP that tells a story that we all know to be true....

I am looking forward to watching her implode in the coming months.
She will be rendered to one of those lobotomy patients in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest "

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Searching through the archives and bookmarks I found the evidence of the exact moment that things really started to crash and burn. Being a gif, there is no audio but even Stevie Wonder could see that look was trouble.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Why , when I saw this , did I automatically think of an old Cyprus Hill song ?
"Insane in the Membrane
Insane in the Brain!
Insane in the Membrane
Insane , Got No Brain !"

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

What a complete disgrace to our country!

With that being said...C'mon Nancy..Just once!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
She sure is proud of that thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I thought this thread was going to discuss when ATS stopped being a place where people denied ignorance and applied sceptical, rational thinking to ideas outside the mainstream, when ATS became just another place where people parroted barely understood political memes.

My bad.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

...and not a meme in the thread

But I digress. As for what changed when on that front, was when the four sites unified into one. There was a PTS, ATS, BTS and ATSNN. The news consolidated first then politics and off topic (belowtopsecret.com) unified next. With all the topics under one roof, people picked and chose what they wanted to discuss. And since conversation is the base goal of anyone on a discussion forum, topics that received the most replies attracted the most thread starters.

It used to be 9/11, but how many years can that topic continue until it is all a rehash. Kinda like the more esoteric topics...nothing new really doesn’t invoke new discussions. The Betty and Barney Hill case is pretty big UFO and still gets a thread now and again. Bigfoot sighting crop up from time to time. But the hot topic for now is politics. It won’t always be. The Japan Quake and Tsunami was big. As was the Deepwater Disaster. 2012 held it’s own for awhile as did Chemtrails. But for now, it’s politics.

And I hear the lament that politics isn’t conspiracy. But it is. It is just mundane conspiracy. The assassination of Lincoln, escape and hunt for John Wilkes Booth? It is actually pretty high adventure and a bit esoteric depending on the telling. The exploits of Benedict Arnold before and after he became synonymous with traitor is a pretty good story as well. Political conspiracy in a soldier’s tale. It is why i had high hopes for the History forum, because there are great stories to be told. And some have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join