It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Vow To Continue Impeachment Investigations Regardless Of Senate Outcome

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
we got em! lol worst president in history official now

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
First thought "Well good for them (Dems) I guess, just digging themselves deeper into a hole"

a reply to: neo96

From an outside observers perspective the Democrats make our own Labour Party look competent and relatively sane - this is an astonishing thing. How can a country as great as the USA vote such odious brain dead morons in to power? It beggars belief. The Republicans are only slightly better. Most of the politicians appear to have escaped from a mental asylum and just congregated somewhere to play at politics.

A great country deserves some great servants - you appear to have picked every bad apple out of all the barrrls available. I mean Trump is actually doing a reasonable job, he might be a bit of a loose canon and sometimes he’d be better off dodging bullets than turning the gun on himself. However, he’s by no means your worst president and better than most of your recent crop.

It’s like there is a rot in the very heart of the USA, slowly eating you away, piece by piece, day by day. I think you need a big chainsaw, some bigger balls and the will to stop sleepwalking towards the cliff.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think the problem is that most people don't vote. They are apathetic. Even a lot of intelligent people are like 'all the choices suck so whats the point?'

Not only do they not vote, but as I said, the only candidates that get to the top are the ones with a lot of money, and most people with a lot of money, got it by being #holes and corrupt. So that is all there is to choose from....

a reply to: ARM1968

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
RUMOR - The Supreme Court will rule on whether the impeachment articles are constitutional, before the Senate trial begins.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
we got em! lol worst president in history official now

Actually unless the SENATE finds him guilty of It the Impeachment will be legally dismissed. Its like when you get indicted by a grand jury,and found not guilty later. the charges dissapear off your record.

You are halfway there. LEgally if he isnt convicted Trump can sue everyone who calls him impeached for defamation and slander. teh News agencies,and senators,actors specifically.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: neo96

Pelosi confirms what many of us have been speculating about. She is considering not sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate.

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump will be impeached but never acquitted.

The senate will sue the house and the SC will tell the house to pound sand.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Partisan hacks.

Sad day for the USA.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Correcting

Trump will be impeached but never even found guilty.

If your aren't found guilty, then you must be.......?

Except in DNCistan, where your are guilty until YOU PROVE you are innocent.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: yuppa

Correcting

Trump will be impeached but never even found guilty.

If your aren't found guilty, then you must be.......?

Except in DNCistan, where your are guilty until YOU PROVE you are innocent.

Actually i needed to clarify a bit in my original post. Trump will always had been impeached now,but it legally ceases to have any teeth If and when he is found not guilty and aquitted. in short they wasted their time to just have that on his record without any teeth behind it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join