It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Vow To Continue Impeachment Investigations Regardless Of Senate Outcome

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: IrateCanadian

(heavy sigh) Yeah, that's what worries me. Something is going to break and something is pushing us to that point. I mean as a nation we're still young, we've been lucky and haven't had the revolutions that other nations have had through out the world. Is soros the puppet master behind the dems to keep pushing the way they are? There's something very wrong here. We've had elections before, people grumbled and moved on till the next election. Only this time there is this blind foaming at the mouth hatred that was never there before. Sorry, didn't mean to go on a rant.

Its very strange...in the past , people voted, respected the winner, shook hands and gave the winner their 4 years.

We are seeing people who have been in the government too long and believe they know whats better for the country then the president.

These are people who refuse to shake hands or say good game when losing.

This whole impeachment process is so ugly they are losing fans by the day

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Is it really “BREAKING” news when its been long established that this impeachment show is not actually about a true impeachment but rather a final ditch effort in a long standing vendetta?

A part of me wants to say “I really hate to see what happens to the next Democrat president” ... but i can not because the right actually has tact.
edit on 18-12-2019 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh, more partisan politics? Yawn*, im getting tired now. a reply to: neo96

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
a reply to: tanstaafl
www.whitehouse.gov...

The transcript? Sorry, I can read with comprehension, and there is nothing there.

www.nationalreview.com...

I understand, you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. When rabid never-Trumpers were running the show, you're happy for them to run a totally partisan hit job, but that isn't the case in the Senate, and the Rs control the process there. At least it will be a lot more fair that the House debacle.

www.youtube.com...

Was that supposed to be a video of McConnell saying he'd kneel and kiss the ring? Sorry, wasn't there.

Just saying there's nothing there doesn't equal nothing being there.

I agree. But if there is actually nothing there - as is the case here - then saying it is simply speaking truth to power.

Sondland, Trump's guy said in no uncertain terms it was a quid pro quo and everyone knew it.

No, he said he presumed it was, and a bunch of other people just made vague claims that upon cross-examination, were shredded like the cabbage through the shredder my wife uses when making sauerkraut.

Everyone else who was allowed to testify corroborated his story.

No, all they did was testify to hurt feelings. When asked directly about whether or not they had any knowledge whatsoever of any wrongdoing by Trump, they all - every single one - responded with an unequivocal no.

Hell, Vindman even lied under oath that he didn't know who the whistle-leaker was, when he revealed that he was actually the source for the leaker.

How hard is that to understand?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
Nope, I commend Trump for his justice reform efforts. Being perhaps the worse POTUS in history doesn't mean you've done everything wrong.
The president has very little to do with the economy, believe it or not. And that's a position I've held way before Trump was in office. And I'm not the only one who realizes that.
www.nytimes.com...
www.nationalreview.com...
www.theatlantic.com...

What promises has he kept? Look, I obviously didn't vote for your guy, so I didn't support his promises. But I accept whomever the duly elected POTUS is and I typically support them. I think being an American is more important than be a D, or R, or I. As for the stock market, as stated earlier, I've done quite well, and that's directly related to Trump. When the started his trade war, I bought stock that was artificially low. Just as an example, I bought AMD in the low 20's and sold in the high 30's. I don't hate Trump simply because he won, or because he's a R. He's profited off his office,. Put family in positions they aren't qualified for. He's the laughing stock of the world. He's resorts to name calling like a juvenile. His tax cut for the rich will do more harm than good. What I do admire about Trump though is he has somehow convinced the salt of the earth that he is just like them and working in their best interests, which is beyond laughable. Trump, aside form your vote, does not give two shts about you.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Nothing you said there is genuine nor deserves a response. So I'll just say this: he admitted to what he did, Giuliani admitted to it, Sondland said everyone knew it was a quid pro quo, Trump 'changed' his mind when he was briefed by his lawyers about the whistleblower complaint in late August. Republicans, if they truly believed the guy was innocent would let any and everyone testify. They'd allow the documents to be reviewed. They'd release the FULL transcript of the call. Innocent people don't hide the facts that would exonerate him. But, just like Trump said during the campaign he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose a vote. We're seeing that come to fruition. He doesn't want any checks and balances, and you guys are acquiescing to him.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scauma

Sure.

Trump will go down as one of the best presidents in American history. He's set positive records and has done more to help this country than most presidents before him.

The economy started booming almost immediately when he reversed obama's executive orders and we've been climbing the ladder since.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Since this is in the mud pit, I'll just say you spout the CNN talking points like a pro. Unfortunately, for you, most people on this board are ten times smarter and better informed than Fredo.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

Tact? Now that's funny! Isn't this the same party, under McConnell, who denied Merrick Garland a chance at a hearing because it was an election year? The same McConnell who said he'd happily fill a vacant seat next year, despite the fact that it's an election year? The same republican party that gerrymandered there was into power on the state level?

Republicans do whatever they feel like doing. It could be respectable if they were just honest about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Smarter and better? Who, the folks at Fox? LMAO! Man, thanks for that laugh. It's a sad, heavy day for America so the attempt at humor is appreciated. Got any more?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Wrong! This recovery started under Obama and will start to taper off next year. Apart of me wants Trump to get re-elected just to hear what he has to say when his policies actually start to tank the economy. A shiny penny says he'll blame it on the black guy.

Do you have young kids or grandkids? Are you ok with Trump ruining the earth with his climate change denials?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Nothing you said there is genuine nor deserves a response.

-snip-

Allow me to retort:

Nothing you said there is genuine nor deserves a response.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Pelosi confirms what many of us have been speculating about. She is considering not sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate.

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump will be impeached but never acquitted.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Oh My!!!

Breaking News.

Politicians play Politics.

*Raises Fist in Feigned Outrage*

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Luckily Ive got something more pleasant to do than watch US politics all day...a trip to the Dentist.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
First thought "Well good for them (Dems) I guess, just digging themselves deeper into a hole"

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Good luck to any of the cockroaches that think they will get away with anything after this coup has been put down. Try it, America dares you.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Wrong! This recovery started under Obama and will start to taper off next year. Apart of me wants Trump to get re-elected just to hear what he has to say when his policies actually start to tank the economy. A shiny penny says he'll blame it on the black guy.

Do you have young kids or grandkids? Are you ok with Trump ruining the earth with his climate change denials?
Would you like a Christmas bow with all that wrapping ?

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
well it was very hot in Australia today i think Trump is guilty of making it so
Impeach him now i say why not they seem to be looking for something to dribble #e about

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

just stop bro, no matter what you say, whether true or not, here is what you will get on here. You are using the fake news media talking points, Trump is the most productive and successful president ever with all his achievements. I read the transcript, there's nothing there.

I have said something similar recently about this site, it used to be to try and find the truth about government no matter the party. now it's just a bunch of Trump tards sprouting trump talking points. It's pretty sad, Take for example that the new top gun 2 trailer had the aurora plane at the end of it. If this were 10 years ago, this site would be losing it's # in a good way that something like Aurora had made it into a massive film. but now it's crickets...…

I dislike some of the things the Dems have done during the inquiry BUT if you think for 1 second the republicans wouldn't have done things 5 times worse you are seriously delusional. I mean they are admitting right in front of us, that they are working with the white house counsel on how to set up the trial in the senate??? and before I hear CNN mouth piece I will link the interview on fox with McConnell saying it, if I have too. This is just crazy, imagine if the Dems had done this when Clinton was impeached. heads would have exploded.

you are right Trump continues to just doing illegal things. Says it right in front of everyone and walks away like it's nothing

well all I have to say to all trump supporters on here, if The president is not guilty of what he is accused then he should testify in a deposition just like Clinton had to. Use whatever lawful tactics he needs to during the deposition, I don't care but just testify to his innocence like everyone else has to.

oh and if after the attack tonight on a dead person if you continue to support Trump you need to seek some kind of mental health help. one of the most vile things I have ever seen from anyone in public office

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join