It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Vow To Continue Impeachment Investigations Regardless Of Senate Outcome

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I do watch CNN quite a bit. DOn't care much for MSNBC. I actually watch Fox too. I find it funny how Hannity can be such a disillusioned azz kisser. Also I laugh at how fast and loose Fox is with the facts. Also I don't hate Trump, I just think he's a terrible president. Thankfully history will remember him as such.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma
you misread

your guilt is as relevant to this thread as oj's whom YOU brought

i nowhere said you were irrelevant

You deflected form the point that being innocent until proven guilty is the legal standard that the judicial system should adhere too.

trump is innocent as he has not been proven guilty
i deflected from nothing

sorry you hate trump so much
you shouldnt carry that around it is bad for your health

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh. OK. What am I guilty of? Trump will be 'indicted' tomorrow so he may be innocent until proven guilty, but he's guilty. A free and fair senate trial would prove that. And once again, I don't hate Trump. I find him entertaining. I go read his twitter posts every morning, and I don't even have Twitter. He's a god-awful president though, even you'd have to admit that. I mean bullying a teenager because she got a magazine cover that you wanted? That's pretty unbecoming of even someone like you, let alone the POTUS.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
a reply to: tanstaafl

If it were fair trial and they acquitted him, I'd except that.

except: definition
to leave out; exclude:

I believe you.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
OMG I made a typo! Good thing I'm not famous and this site doesn't get national covfefe.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Trump will be 'indicted' tomorrow so he may be innocent until proven guilty, but he's guilty.

more basic misunderstandings
too much tv seems to be the issue
trump is in no way indicted
perhaps you should look that word up?
he is in no actual legal jeopardy, the talking heads lie to you.

He's a god-awful president though, even you'd have to admit that.

the dow and millions of americans do not share you salty opinion, nor do I and I will not admit your statement.

That's pretty unbecoming of even someone like you

unfortunately not you tho
tlb

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Typo or Freudian slip? We may never know...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

He's a god-awful president though, even you'd have to admit that.

How so? You mean being the first President to actually work to protect our borders? Rework the trade deals between the US, Canada and Mexico so were on a more level playing field? Strong stock market even with a trade war with china? Record low unemployment? How horrible of him.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If we liken the impeachment process to a real trial, impeachment is an indictment, the senate conducts the trial. You're welcome for that bit of info.

I've made quite a bit in the stock market this year, I'm grateful for that. But a lot of people in the heartland, you know the ones who voted for Trump. They're struggling. Bigly!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Have you seen any of his daily schedules? The guy spends most days doing absolutely nothing. Look it up, it's right there. And building walls it's not protecting our borders, most terrorists fly into the country. They just want to keep more brown people out. USMCA is just a re-packaged TPP that this site railed against when it was proposed by Obama. Stock market is indeed quite strong, but that just means the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting left behind, per usual. We lost that trade war with China. And before you dispute it, please look up the numbers. Also, tell me what ewe got from China that we weren't getting before? Beyond the fact that we got nothing from it, China now knows Trump is all bark, no bite. Unemployment is low. Under employment is very high though.

Sadly guys I'm logging off now so enjoy your evenings, and keep fighting the good fight. With some will power and moral courage, we can ensure Trump is impeached and we don't have to worry about what history will say about us. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and as we all know, DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You shouldn't feel bad for any of us. We don't lap up everything Trump says, but you think that we shouldn't believe anything he says because you think he's wrong.

On what grounds does Pelosi have to impeach the president? A smart democrat would tell her to STFU because people are leaving that party in droves. I guess we'll always see the loyal water carriers lagging behind and parroting the democrat talking points as demanded.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Gotta hire dirty to play dirty games... That's what's so ironic about dems trying to impeach the president on "abuse of power".

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You think criminal justice reform is terrible?
You think record low black unemployment is terrible?
You think record low Hispanic unemployment is terrible?
You think record jobs numbers are terrible?
You think a booming economy is terrible?
You think lower taxes are terrible?
You think 40+ year low unemployment among Americans is terrible?
You think keeping promises is terrible?
You think being a powerful nation is terrible?
You think a stock market that's broken its own record close to 200 times is terrible?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: scauma
If it were fair trial and they acquitted him, I'd except that.

No you wouldn't. You know you wouldn't.

Oh, I 100% believe him simply because any impeachment outcome that didn't result in a guilty verdict wouldn't fit the democrats definition of "fair". Fair is when they win, anything else is unfair.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Adam Schiff looks really bad after being shouted down at his district Town Hall over the weekend.

Crowd shouts @ Schiff: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Adam Schiff looks really bad after being shouted down at his district Town Hall over the weekend.

Crowd shouts @ Schiff: www.foxnews.com...

Couldn't have happened to a better man.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It IS adam schiff i think lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Wow, sometimes art really does imitate life. The level of obsession they have with taking down Trump at any cost really has a parallel. Ahab's rage made him blind, and in the end he destroyed everything. The worry that Trump is a "threat to democracy" will do more damage to the country than Trump himself in the long run. If people truly start to believe that their vote doesn't count, that is the TRUE damage, and the dems are facilitating this through their obsession with removing him.
edit on 18-12-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
And just think, for the past four years and likely the next four... Every single one of them is being paid American tax payer dollars to do absolutely nothing other than devise traitorous ways to overthrow a democratically elected president.

The democrats behavior is literally the antithesis of democracy. Fitting, considering their "up is down, black is white" ethos.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

my message to US democrats :

1 - keep it simple

2 - get it right first time

3 - heed the advice " insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly - and expecting a different outcome "

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join