It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Vow To Continue Impeachment Investigations Regardless Of Senate Outcome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There aren't many out there as wonky as Cuomo besides Don Le......................WAIT! Maybe we're chatting with Don Lemon.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wouldn't say I dislike your answers, I just disagree with them. This isn't a court of law. Yes if he was on trial for wire fraud, money laundering, etc, he'd be innocent until proven guilty. So was OJ though.

Paying what you legally owe is one thing. I'm 100% certain he's done everything in his power to pay the least amount possible. And I say this because the NYT did a very good expose on his financials. I can find the article if you'd like.

Robert Mueller didn't say that, you must not have read the report. He simply said it's not his job to make determinations due to the silly Depart of Justice edict not to indict a sitting POTUS. That report was not kind to Trump, which is why Barr put his little spin on it, let its fester in the public for awhile, then released the whole thing when the narrative had been set.

Trump is a terrible president, but I would bet he's a genius crook.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
Nope. And Don has been really struggling lately. Not sure if he's having trouble reading the teleprompter, it's like fake outrage, or what. But something seems not quite right.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: neo96

I hope the masses are waking up and seeing what is going on and vote every democrat out of office. I'm past being sick of this garbage. First they tried to get people behind the idea of getting rid of the electoral college, then muller, now the never ending impeachment scam. It's almost funny how the dems like to call anyone that disagrees with them either Hitler or nazi, yet in the same time using those tactics to force their will on the American people.

I think a large part will. I said in another thread a while back that the Dems did this thing way too early. There's enough time between then and now for more people to get tired of all this and see it for what it is.

They're too impatient. That's why everyone knew they didn't have anything on Trump, nor anything worth a damn in his tax returns. If they did, they would have leaked it by now. Democrats think America is as stupid as them.

Yeah the Tax returns one is what really gets me. Probably 80%+ of IRS workers are Democrats. If there was really anything that bad on Trumps returns do you really think one of them would not have leaked it by now?

Even if they go fired they would get a million bucks on GoFundMe for being the lefts hero. But leftists don't think logically.
edit on 17-12-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Did I? Must be a mistake. I use to love ATS. Been coming here a long time. Can't remember what exactly made me create a profile, but I still don't know how this site works. I'd rather just come here and read about the latest discovery in space. I use to really enjoy some of the (made up) stories in Skunk Works. But at some point you guys lost your way. It wasn't about questioning everything. It was about trying to belittle everything Obama did. Then it was like a collective wet dream when Trump got elected and this site has been down hill ever since. I'm just here trying to save you guys from yourselves. Today is a rainy day here in NY and I have some time to engage with you guys. Probably will be awhile before I comment again. And before you thank me, you're welcome

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

80%? You really think that? I would imagine it's closer to the political make up of the country. Anyway, I hope there are R's that put country over party.

Also I'm sure you guys have heard about this letter to Pelosi. What an absolute disgrace of a POTUS.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

That's right. No way in the wide world of sports is there anything worthy on Trump's tax returns.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma

So was OJ though.

as are you
just as relevant

I'm 100% certain he's done everything in his power to pay the least amount possible.

which is in no way illegal
nor is you hating the color orange

you have nothing but the salt you sew here

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma

Pump your brakes...

Trump told Pelosi that she cheapened the importance of an impeachment and he's 110% right. Just like the same people cheapened the importance and strength of words like racist, sexist, etc. They've said from the start that they'd impeach him. They're doing it because they don't like him and he beat them.

Why is the truth disgraceful. Please convince me because I'm having a hard time taking you serious.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

More deflecting, why am I not surprised. It's all you guys do, and all of us normal people can see it for what it is.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

More deflecting, why am I not surprised. It's all you guys do, and all of us normal people can see it for what it is.

I deflected nothing
your guilt is as relevant to this thread as oj's whom YOU brought
now you poo poo such
lol

more holiday flavors please
less salt

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You guys just lap up any and everything he says. I feel bad for you. Pelosi withheld impeaching the guy until she simply couldn't any longer. Yes there were people who wanted him gone day 1, but those people remained on the sidelines. So, do you think it's ok to ask a foreign government for help with your re-election? If you think that, that's fine. Just be honest about it. You guys simply aren't honest about his f*ckery. Trump wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face. If he really felt so strongly about it, why did he not mount any defense? Why did he not let anyone who knew first hand what happened testify? Why is he willing to acquiesce to McConnell and not call any witnesses? Because McConnell knows that it's better to keep the truth hidden. And that's assuming Trump wants witnesses, which I don't believe. And I don't believe it because he said the same thing about Mueller.

Again, no one here, not one time has defended Trump's actions, it's been all deflect and blame the democrats. Just one time, can someone explain to me why Trump did was on the up and up?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You said I was irrelevant, like OJ. I said OJ was innocent until proven guilty, just like Trump. You deflected form the point that being innocent until proven guilty is the legal standard that the judicial system should adhere too. Thankfully we also have common sense and can tell when a duck is a duck. What does my relevance have to do with Trump and the crimes he's committed?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Not really. Trump admitted to what he did.

And what was that? Post a link to him 'admitting' to committing any impeachable offense.

Then McConnell said he's going to kneel and kiss the ring.

Really? I'd love to see a video of that. Got a link?

If it were fair trial and they acquitted him, I'd except that. But they refuse to even offer a fair trial.

Prove it.

If they look at the non-evidence presented by the House, and simply acknowledge the obvious fact that 'there's nothing there', that is perfectly fair, if, in fact, nothing is there.

Oh - in case you didn't catch it - there is nothing there.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If it were fair trial and they acquitted him, I'd except that.

No you wouldn't. You know you wouldn't. Resist at all cost, or have you and your obstructionist party forgotten your weak battle cry? Move along with your lies and discontent. I do feel sorry for the next president (republican or democrat) that gets elected after the schiff show your party has started - impeach a president because you (wah wah) didn't win with your anointed hitlery. where does it end? We shall see how the next democrat president fairs against the start of impeachment on inauguration day.

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It is the chips in their brains.

There is no other explanation.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sounds like a good hire.....

Alcee Hastings -- former federal judge impeached for bribery, perjury, and forgery and removed by the US Senate after trial -- is a senior member of the House Rules Committee that is setting up "rules" for coup/impeachment of
@RealDonaldTrump

link

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

www.whitehouse.gov...
www.nationalreview.com...
www.youtube.com...

Just saying there's nothing there doesn't equal nothing being there. Sondland, Trump's guy said in no uncertain terms it was a quid pro quo and everyone knew it. Everyone else who was allowed to testify corroborated his story.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No, this guy is a bored Trump hater....although he sounds like a CNN/MSNBC parrot..
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002019-12-17T14:35:44-06:000244 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Nope. Personally I think Trump should be impeached, but NOT removed from office. And I do think he'll get re-elected. Also, I've always been a registered (I) and I voted for Romney when he ran for Governor of MA.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join