It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Vow To Continue Impeachment Investigations Regardless Of Senate Outcome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian
a reply to: Chance321
Sometimes you can only get rid of a great evil with an even greater evil.

Or a great good, as in the case with Trump.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scauma
Guys, I plead with you to be genuine, critical thinkers. I expect(ed) better from ATS. Trump is obviously guilty of what he's been accused of, he admitted that himself.

You suggesting the Senate won't give him a fair trial then spewing that nonsense is truly ironic.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

So - I will CALL your Article 2 Section 3
and RAISE the question of

Article I Section 6

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a compensation for their services, to be ascertained by law, and paid out of the treasury of the United States. They shall in all cases, except treason, felony and breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest during their attendance at the session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any speech or debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other place.

If both Houses are adjourned does this mean they are liable for ARREST?
asking for about 63 million frens...

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Not really. Trump admitted to what he did. Then McConnell said he's going to kneel and kiss the ring. If it were fair trial and they acquitted him, I'd except that. But they refuse to even offer a fair trial.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
So the couple hundred people here are more indicative of how America thinks?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scauma

Ok, second time you've stated Trump admitted what he did.
I'm out of the loop again - what admission are you referring to?
Thanks!

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Thankfully there's no need too because facts are facts. We ALL know what you guys reaction would be if this was Obama, please don't pretend otherwise. This is more about defending your guy, more than defending facts, decency, America, the constitution, et al. Here's the thing, you guys think Trump can do no wrong, when the whole rest of the world laughs at him, mocks him, and is concerned about his mental health, you call them all fake, or some other juvenile name. It's time for the adults to take over again. There is no left-wing conspiracy to de-throne Trump (see what I did there?), he's done that on his own. He's getting rich off the office, he's Putin's little btch, he literally doesn't do any work most days, unless you count Tweeting as a job. He argues with teenage girls on the internet when they beat them out for magazine covers. He can't handle criticism, at all. He seemingly can't tell the truth at all. I can go on and on. But instead of resorting to name calling, or deflecting, defend your Gus actions, accounting for his own words. I'd welcome a chance to debate you or anyone else here on the topic

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
They will ride this out until the contributions stop...they know they are short in time in office and the spigot is closed for them for lobbying and they cannot turn back.

Also, I think they underestimated the fact that Trump will NOT give in. Truly look at what they have done to our president in the Media and DC.

No positive news coverage
No FLOTUS coverage
Children are attacked every day including a 13 y/o
Personal Lawyer tried for non associated crimes and convicted
ANYONE he had known or dealt with is being investigated
Own 'party' is against him
Every US intel agency monitored him, his campaign and associates including up to today
All financials requested and in SCOTUS hands
IMPEACHMENT????

and STILL he gives them all the finger because he has done nothing wrong.

After this election if you think it has been fun to watch them squirm till now you are in for a treat....

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If it were fair trial and they acquitted him, I'd except that. But they refuse to even offer a fair trial.

as if the bs in the house were fair
lol
take the treatment in kind
you fully deserve it

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa
His edited transcript of a call he released. Unless of course you believe his spiel, after the fact, that 'us' is referring to the United States of America, it's not! Even so, he still exposed it himself. The republicans on the house judiciary tried to claim what he did wasn't wrong because Ukraine never acted on it. That's very different than saying no crime was committed, full stop. But that's stupid, faulty logic. If you try to kill someone but fail, guess what? You still committed a crime. We know Trump told Sondland (for some reason) there was no quid pro quo. Trump doesn't even talk like that. But since he got wind of the whistleblower report where he was called out for a quid pro quo, he responded with a classic, CYA response. We also know that this call, that Trump will not release in full, was stored on a secret server....I wonder why? Giuliani continues to say all the wrong thing as well. We also know he didn't release the funds until congress started asking about. Those are the facts that have yet to be disputed as I understand it.

My only question is, is this guy really just a Putin shill or is he just stupid? Funny how he does all the bidding of Russia, from Syria on up. Also weird that the personal conversation they had in Helsinki never came to light either. So do you think he's a Russian shill or he's just that dense?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Fredo?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
I feel like he got props for the China Trade deal and USMCA. The problem is both of those things were nothing burgers. Please go look at the TPP that this site use to bash religiously and tell me what the difference is from USMCA? Tell me what good the China trade embargo did? And before you answer with opinions, go read the FACTS. It cost us more than it did them. As for financials, I agree. He shouldn't have to give them up if he doesn't want to. But the reason he doesn't want to is probably nefarious. As for the FLOTUS, she seems to dislike him as much as we do. What is she doing that should be covered? Her Be Best campaign? Sadly, I live not far from where Tess was killed in Morningside Park, there's plenty of coverage. Also, birds of a feather flock together. He's a crook who hangs with other crooks. He was working with a goring government, of course they'd keep eyes on him. Come on guys, you have to do better with your straw grasping.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

But the reason he doesn't want to is probably nefarious.

lol
as he twirls the end of his mustache
lol
really
you expect to be taken seriously?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Is that reference to Cuomo? He's grown on me since his late night show started. Real shaky at first but he found his footing. But no, I am not him. Unless of course you're referring to some other Fredo reference.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
frodo?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That's t he best you could come back with? You seriously think Trump, a rich east coast elite has made all his money legally? Or that he's paid the taxes that he should have? Or that he has no Russian entanglements? You guys do this all the time, cherry pick one thing and then deflect. But please defend your guy with facts. Not opinions and BS.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You seriously think Trump, a rich east coast elite has made all his money legally?

yes
in our nation we do innocent until proven guilty

Or that he's paid the taxes that he should have?

why do you doubt the irs?
never heard of the phrase the only 2 sure things in life are death and taxes?

Or that he has no Russian entanglements?

robert mueller says he doesn't

You guys do this all the time, cherry pick one thing and then deflect.

I answered all of your bs questions.
Sorry you simply dislike the answers, and the president of the united states appearantly

so again, frodo?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What the hell is this, a dream you had last night?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I really think it is Cuomo...he even liked himself in a post...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

What the hell is this, a dream you had last night?

a waking dream
the spice.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join