It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Vow To Continue Impeachment Investigations Regardless Of Senate Outcome

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

US Department of the Treasury falls under the Executive Branch....
edit on 16-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They have no platform that will pull in independents, they have no likeable candidate that will draw independents so they have to try and convince people that trump is so gawd awful they dont vote, or get him ousted asap so they can use the VP's fundamental background against him.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Boy are they reading the American Public wrong. Not everyone thinks like Twitter does.

It will end when they lose the House again I guess.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't recall anyone testifying to wire fraud this month.

Did You?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
CNN idiots are dumbfounded over why support for impeachment amongst Democrats , is declining Nationwide.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
ATS is tweeting ...again.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
When will WE the people do something about this?These traitors are prospering... I'm ready!

They will continue to do this regardless on who's president. We have to stop this. No one else will.

I'm in!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN idiots are dumbfounded over why support for impeachment amongst Democrats , is declining Nationwide.

So are ATS leftists

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
this falls under harrassment clauses correct?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey Democrats...Get off your lazy worthless ass and go do SOMETHING productive for the people that pay your exuberant salaries that provide for your lavish lifestyles.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You don't say. I never saw that coming.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Boy are they reading the American Public wrong. Not everyone thinks like Twitter does.

It will end when they lose the House again I guess.

Oh, no. It will fuel the bias media and the radical left's flames even more because you know they will say the elections were rigged, voter tampering, ect.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Can't say enuff

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

That’s the thing. Unless Fox plays their soundbites, nobody actually hears them. Their own media machines have lost credibility and viewers/readers. It’s in a death spiral, they just don’t realize it yet.

Dems path to failure;
- thought HRC was worthy
- attempted coup
- corrupted the FBI
- 2 years of senile Mueller
- failed impeachment
- threatening more impeachments
- Schiff/Nadler/Pelosi/AOC/Squat Cobblers
- thinking Bernie, Joe, & Liz are worthy

Yeah, their strategy sessions have resulted in fail after fail.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yah that’s seriously nutty stuff, and yet they don’t take responsibility for their own party’s behavior ... like Benghazi, Fast and Furious, uranium One, and Burisma etc etc
edit on 17-12-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Good on them. The longer they push impeachment, the more people will continue walking away. In the end all that will be left are the bitter progressives who think they need no reason to impeach a president other than "we don't like him".

They've committed political suicide and have been dragging along the bottom of the gutter, below the trash, for 3 years. I'm not even sure they can go any lower. Democrats are now seen as the enemy. The irony is that democrats create history, erase it, and repeat it decades later. Not even Hollywood could make this up.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Chance321

I hope the masses are waking up and seeing what is going on and vote every democrat out of office. I'm past being sick of this garbage. First they tried to get people behind the idea of getting rid of the electoral college, then muller, now the never ending impeachment scam. It's almost funny how the dems like to call anyone that disagrees with them either Hitler or nazi, yet in the same time using those tactics to force their will on the American people.

I think a large part will. I said in another thread a while back that the Dems did this thing way too early. There's enough time between then and now for more people to get tired of all this and see it for what it is.

They're too impatient. That's why everyone knew they didn't have anything on Trump, nor anything worth a damn in his tax returns. If they did, they would have leaked it by now. Democrats think America is as stupid as them.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
the war on Trump is evidence that the voters no longer have a voice. They keep taking money out of SS to pay for their actions. Is this another way to keep the general public under their thumb?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

This would be concerning, if the R's decided to put on a fair trial. Since they've already said they are lock step with the accused, they've guaranteed an unfair trial. A kangaroo court for banana republic.

Guys, I plead with you to be genuine, critical thinkers. I expect(ed) better from ATS. Trump is obviously guilty of what he's been accused of, he admitted that himself. And Giuliani, who I'm not sure is actually working WITH the president is making matters astronomically worse. For a long time I thought Trump should be impeached, but not removed from office. After the Giuliani-tour-de-force, Trump should go. But acting like he's a saint who did nothing is disingenuous at best, and blatantly stupid at worse. Argue he should not be removed, not that he didn't go what he admitted he did. It's the reason no one on the right wants to call any witness, they'd either have to confirm what we already know, or be subject to perjury and sitting in jail with the others Trump has tossed aside.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scauma

Please stop parroting Schiff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join