It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Democrats Vow To Continue Impeachment Investigations Regardless Of Senate Outcome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Attorneys representing House Democrats have told a federal court that House Democrats intend to continue impeachment investigations against President Donald Trump after they vote on impeachment this week, regardless of the eventual outcome of the Senate’s impeachment trial.

“In a filing to the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, House General Counsel Douglas Letter argued that the House’s demands for grand jury materials connected to former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation were still urgent because such evidence might become relevant to the Senate’s expected impeachment trial next month,” Politico reported. “But Letter went further to note that even apart from the Senate trial, the House Judiciary Committee intends to continue its impeachment investigation arising from the Mueller probe on its own merit.”

These people are STUPID.

The flagrant abuse of power continues.

Doesn't matter what it is. Just stick something on Trump.

But really what does that say about their current 'case' ?

A literal nothing burger they're falling back to Russia EVEN after what the IG report exposed?

They seriously want to push this snip.

House Democrats have said in recent days that there is no limit to the number of times that they can impeach the president.

There is a limit to the American publics patience.

Fair,Balanced, and UnSchiffed.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
When will WE the people do something about this?These traitors are prospering... I'm ready!

They will continue to do this regardless on who's president. We have to stop this. No one else will.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
When will WE the people do something about this?These traitors are prospering... I'm ready!

They will continue to do this regardless on who's president. We have to stop this. No one else will.

November is only 10 months away....that is how we fix this.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
When will WE the people do something about this?

Next November seems like a good time.

I really don't understand why Democrats think this is a winning strategy, regardless of whether or not Trump is some sorta criminal, the continual badgering can only work to excite their base (and even on that I have my doubts) ... The Democrats need to find away to expand their voting base and I just can't see how this strategy will do that; it likely will do the opposite.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I hope the masses are waking up and seeing what is going on and vote every democrat out of office. I'm past being sick of this garbage. First they tried to get people behind the idea of getting rid of the electoral college, then muller, now the never ending impeachment scam. It's almost funny how the dems like to call anyone that disagrees with them either Hitler or nazi, yet in the same time using those tactics to force their will on the American people.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Sometimes you can only get rid of a great evil with an even greater evil.

I do not think these people can simply be "voted out" - They need to be rid off this earth.

It's simply setting an example for the future placeholders.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"How are we gonna get ourselves out of this hole?"

"Keep digging, moron!"

- the Democratic party, 2019.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

(heavy sigh) Yeah, that's what worries me. Something is going to break and something is pushing us to that point. I mean as a nation we're still young, we've been lucky and haven't had the revolutions that other nations have had through out the world. Is soros the puppet master behind the dems to keep pushing the way they are? There's something very wrong here. We've had elections before, people grumbled and moved on till the next election. Only this time there is this blind foaming at the mouth hatred that was never there before. Sorry, didn't mean to go on a rant.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is a desperation move that is being used as a shield against prosecutions. Any such can be claimed to be political retaliation for the ongoing investigations.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They don't care about Trump or their party. Only their own districts. They have some of their own party members in tight districts. They do not care. They are scared of staunch progressives stealing their seats in these heavy left districts.

It's starting to backfire though because progressives want instant gratification. They aren't getting it. They may end up voting in even more hard core progressives.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

BREAKING: Democrats Vow To Continue Impeachment Investigations Regardless Of Senate Outcome throw 2020

Fixed that for you.
edit on 16-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

There is a limit to the American publics patience.

Very true. I've always believed that the Democrats will continue their crap, even when Trump gets reelected in 2020.

What ticks me off is the constant, divisive rhetoric that's being uttered by many people on the Left, especially from people in Hollyweird.

Hollywood director Larry Charles seems sure that if President Donald Trump is not impeached, riots will break out across the country.

www.breitbart.com...

After watching the protests that occurred in the UK, after the Conservative Party claimed a majority in Parliament, President Trump stated: “I think that might be a harbinger of what’s to come in our country.”

He's right. If Democrats continue to push impeachment after 2020's election, it will tear this country apart. It will precipitate a political crisis that will most likely cause violent protests to erupt around our country, just like what's happening in the UK.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I hope McConnell gives Pelosi/Schiff/Nadler a BIG DOSE of their own medicine.

Chuckee Schumer demands today were pathetic. He never uttered a word while Pelosi/Schiff/Nadler were steadily violating House protocols.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Maybe we should start an investigation into why the Democrats have gone insane. Is there something in the food they eat that is causing them to become nuts? Have they lost their comprehension from something in their environment? Are they taking meds that block their ability to reason correctly? What is making them act this way, maybe they are all unknowingly taking drugs that make them weird. Is Pelosi bringing in bottles of expensive wine for the congressmen that is making them into morons who believe a lie, wine will do that, it has some chemistry in it that makes you believe a lie....that is why they push it as healthy when in fact it is not really healthy.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Simple solution:

Article 2, Section 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Meh, it doesn't seem to be affecting anyone else, so I'd rather not pay the extra taxes. Let'm go insane.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yeah, give them more paid leave. That'll show em. These asshats haven't even come up with a budget... Again!

Sack the lot of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Who said anything about pay or retaining time towards pensions. I didn’t read anything of the sort in the Constitution

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I hope the masses are waking up and seeing what is going on and vote every democrat out of office. I'm past being sick of this garbage. First they tried to get people behind the idea of getting rid of the electoral college, then muller, now the never ending impeachment scam. It's almost funny how the dems like to call anyone that disagrees with them either Hitler or nazi, yet in the same time using those tactics to force their will on the American people.

I think a large part will. I said in another thread a while back that the Dems did this thing way too early. There's enough time between then and now for more people to get tired of all this and see it for what it is.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Show me how to withhold pay from a congressmemeber and we'll be best friends for life!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join