It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's This .... Foreboding?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by carsforkids removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I am betting on the planet. I think the old girl still has a lot of life left in her. It is just getting to the time when she may need to shake off the fleas, and dress herself in a new garment.

As for what survives this transformation, I think it will be those lifeforms with the strongest genes for survival, the quickest wit, the most agile, and with the greatest endurance.

I could be so wrong and it may be the ones that buried themselves into the mud and went to sleep, just to wake up to a brave new world.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The Planet will be fine...so will life forms....everything is simply going to be shaken and stirred and then rinsed and washed....IMHO the general idea is to avoid the Mud at all costs...location location location....that mud will be kms deep in some areas.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Suddenly right about midnight, I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep but almost instantly, I starting thinking about this whole pole reversal thing. My mind unraveled possibilities all the while throwing counter arguments as to why such a thing would never happen. It was too silly... A pole reversal over a matter of hours rather than thousands of years.... The side effects of that? Where would one run to?

Excellent fictional novel about this very topic:

The HAB Theory

Just purchased it off Amazon!

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

If it were some sort of microburst in the way mentioned, I don't think it would matter where in the solar system you are, save maybe in really close orbit to jupiter but you'll expire there just as quick.

If we've had these solar bursts of this magnitude, one would think that you could see evidence of it out past our solar system in ripples. Each ripple showing a burst. Though, I'm sure it would be way outside the system and I'm not sure how one could even detect this since you're inside looking out and it might be more or less uniform in every direction.

Tough call.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
The Cosmic disaster video did a very good job at putting together the whole theory of cyclical solar mini novae/mega flares.
I have read quite a bit on the subject over the years,and am fascinated by the Semi classified Adam and Eve document.
Also I had read of Hapgoods theory,but had not heard about him being CIA,and quite probably spinning a weird hoaxish,albeit similar theory to the original from years earlier..
There is definitley something the CIA know that they don't want to share-maybe just to stop mass panic,or to have the edge in terms of surviving such a catastrophe in the future.
What I found almost spooky was that those ancient glyphs representing the sun/plasma shapes(as per the theory),well they were talked about by Graham Hancock in "fingerprints of the gods."-he talks of simlar reoccuring solar events/crustal displacement/mega catastrophes being depicted by the ancients as a warning to the future humans.
And although many have attempted to discredit Hancocks work as "pseudoscience"---(here is the spooky part)---On the cosmic disaster video,you see and hear from the scientists at Los Alamos talking about the very same thing as a real threat,and mentioning the ancient glyphs.

I find that incredible-I mean,no one could accuse the scientists at Los Alamos of being pseudoscientists with their track record.
Maybe Hancock was on the money(I always thought he put forward a good case TBH).

s+f StallionDuck

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why the Vatican has a observatory in the Arizona mts.? They might know something....

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Have you ever wondered why the Vatican has a observatory in the Arizona mts.? They might know something....

Keeping an eye on Jesus, I assume.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join