It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently a Ghost Dog Has Been Following me Around

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Gothmog

No filters used at all on these photos. You’d be able to tell if it was.

I was just taking a picture of my living room from the kitchen to try out some new vintage filter apps I downloaded

Your words , not mine

I noticed it before I applied a filter. But do you. Haters gonna hate.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: underwerks

The only other guess I have is looking at where the curtains come together in the middle of the window. You can see by the shadowing the curtain is not completely closed at the bottom. Possibly the vent had disturbed it enough for a reflection of light to pass through the glass window at the moment of camera capture. Thus why you are unable to capture it again.

Not sure if this was day or night or even what lies beyond outside your window. Just one other option for you to consider.

It was nighttime when I took the photo so there wasn’t any light coming in from outside.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Your photo is fun...and I'm not criticizing you.
In the interest of analysis, however, consider the following...

Your heating ducts are dusty (old house)...your furnace kicks on...and blows fine dust up in time to be captured within your shot.

Pareidolia picks up from there.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You may be right. But if it was some kind of dust I’d think I would be able to see it with my eyes. Maybe not. Maybe it was some kind of gas that I couldn’t see?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: underwerks

Ghost Dog? Can dogs even have ghosts?

Ghosts, spirits, sure why not?

After my dog died, she visited me more than once.
And I Am sure others would say the same.

This is just a dog you did not know....

The dog I grew up with, an Airedale named Suki would wander our house after she passed, too. I could hear her toenails clicking on the wood floors...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Why do you have a photo of your speakers just sitting on the floor? a reply to: underwerks

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Looks like someone exhaled some cigarette smoke.

Knew a Canadian that used to do that, breathe out clouds of smoke then photo them and say "look a ghost!!!"
edit on 19-12-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Boy, you gotchu a hellhound on your trail.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

First, to the OP. There's this photo that you may or may not have seen. So there may be other ghost dogs out there.

KKLOCO, I used to live in nearby Sedona and have heard stories about not just the Grand Hotel but other places in Jerome. That story you referenced got me looking. That's some really cool history. Jerome is a fascinating place but I didn't spend a whole lot of time there. They have the only standing silent movie theater left. It's a gift shop now with movie posters and such but it's old and really cool.

In looking I found another madame that worked in Jerome and was famous. Not surprised that there were brothels there but I didn't realize the madame's had books written about them and such. Too bad it crumbled but that whole town is sliding down the mountain. Been happening for a long time.

Anyway, thanks for that fun trip. I miss living in that area. I could see the stars there(and the occasional fireball) and I can't see squat here.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I cannot believe supposedly intelligent and rationale adults are debating this (4 pages nonetheless), when this is so obviously NOT a ghost and obviously a digital artifact. That is; an unintentional apparition in the photo due to the inner workings of the camera or scene that is being photographed.

What you have captured is dirt/ dust in the camera. Other types of these "ghosts" include when bugs/ insects. dirt particles are mistaken for orbs etc. From there your conclusion that this is a "ghost dog" is nothing more than cognitive bias and Pareidolia.

Seriously, how are people this uneducated/ dense? First reply should have been n the same vein as my post and this thread should have been closed. But somehow deluded morons want to fall for this crap.

ETA ***Despite all of this, I thoroughly believe in ghosts, however, can we please look for/ at more convincing photos/ evidence and not this amateur hour crap that a child should know better than to think is a ghost (dog)***
edit on 20-12-2019 by RedEyes619 because: Addendum

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Definitely dust/a fiber. It only looks large because it's close to the lens. The camera is focused on the room, so the dust is out of focus

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join