It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive liberals have a new insult for conservatives: snakes and vermin

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ketsuko

There is no such thing as defined leftism. It's a very broad spectrum.

You just picked and choose what you wanted it to mean.

Do you mean pick and choose or picked and chose?

And if we're playing by those rules, then right wing is the same - anything you don't like.
edit on 16-12-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

That wasnt part of her platform...

Yeah it was.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Who said I dont like anything "ring wing"?

And yes you just took what you didnt like in politics and threw it in there and labeled it leftism.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

She said moderate gun control... which the Republicans have been slowly doing since taking office anyway.

Where did she say she wanted to ban guns?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Where did she say she wanted to ban guns?

2016 Phildelphia convention.

Speaker after speaker, and marching out the mothers of dead THUGS on stage.

Ban,BAN,BAN,BAN black scary looking objects.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I will not longer accept the progressive liberal left day in and day out calling actual, real, everyday flyover middle American, hard working Americans who feed the nation and do all the dirty work and hard work that makes the nation run and gives the elitist political class the lifestyle they feel they deserve.

Sorry I won't roll over and play dead, not this deplorable, racists, sexist, Islamophobic, homophobic, smelly Walmart shopper who is snake and vermin and cling to my Bible - like progressive/liberal/Democrats say day in and day out, over and over and over - to people just like me - whose crime to be called these things is having an ideology/political idea that progressive/liberal/Democrats don't like.

That seems to be what people are demanding, I don't care who calls average ordinary flyover American voters nasty things - they are heinous and divisive and THEY are the ones ripping the nation in two.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

*yawn*

You aren't even trying.

Huh, I don't like policies that suppose the only answer is to funnel a bunch of money to a central authority with no real defined plan to put in place. Both sides of the aisle are guilty of this type of collective mindset. I get that it seems very simple and easy, but reality is far more complicated. People are individuals. Places are all different. What works for one person or place won't necessarily work well or at all for very many others.

The individualized, localized approach usually works best, but it's messier and affords less power to those at the top, less room to skim funds and feed bureaucrats. And that's why no one likes it.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

She didnt want to ban guns... you made that up.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
sticks and stones.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: panoz77

Some of them yes. But not all.

Some of us are in the middle and don't fit those descriptions.

There are also those on the right that have meltdowns. Trump melts down daily on twitter.

And those on the right that do violence as well.

I didn't say "all". The violent "protests" from the left are far more common, the only violence from the right is in response or defense from attacks from the left, sans a few very isolated incidents. Far more common from the "antifa" groups.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Trying at what?

I'm just pointing out your babbling on and on about leftism and just gave what you think it encompasses as a whole.
edit on 16-12-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

She didnt want to ban guns... you made that up.

Yes she did, no I didn't.

Go read the 2016 democratic national convention thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

And you and the rest babble on and one about right wingers and often tell us we have no idea what real leftism actually is. When invited to educate, none of actually ever do so, so if we don't know what it is ... it seems that none of you actually do either.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Does it matter? You're not exactly Rosa Luxemburg reborn in the flesh, or are you? Well. Maybe you are!

High Rosa,

mush love. Looks like you've lost it, get well soon! Space-cookie?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not sure what you're going on about

That's exactly why you need this hooded riot of a person in your team, Mr. Presents.

I could try to help in case you could try a question?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

That seems to be what people are demanding, I don't care who calls average ordinary flyover American voters nasty things - they are heinous and divisive and THEY are the ones ripping the nation in two.

So ATS then?

if you are being honest any thread in the mudpit is just a name calling exercise and echo chamber for any of the sides, if you cant see it maybe you got one eye shut, its blatantly obvious for us non Americans that neither side holds any morale high ground

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That's nice.

Theres dozens of videos and other sources even debates against trump where she says otherwise.

Politicians gonna do what they gonna do. And you're gonna keep pushing further and further away from reality.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It matters quite a bit. Stalin with government power can compel me to act through force.

"Hug me or the gulag ..."

Stalin without has only the same powers as any of the rest of us under the law. He might say nasty things that make me walk away like Hillary calling me a deplorable did damage to her cause, but if I walk away, Stalin citizen has no power to put me in the gulag.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It can be anything from workers rights to full on communism or anarchism..

So where does your definition fit within that spectrum?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That's nice.

Theres dozens of videos and other sources even debates against trump where she says otherwise.

Politicians gonna do what they gonna do. And you're gonna keep pushing further and further away from reality.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read it AS it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join