It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive liberals have a new insult for conservatives: snakes and vermin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You know less about me than you think, but what you wrote betrays quite a bit about you.

If I genuinely think a candidate has the best plan, I vote for them. I'm an independent, not registered to either party.

The problem the Democrats have with me is that I do not believe that redistributionist policies and heavy taxation work, and nothing they've said convince me they will. In fact, having lived under 2 presidents with heavy taxation policies, Clinton and Obama, my family did nothing but struggle and stagnate during both, and during the Clinton years at least, we were just on the tail end of our college years where those redistristributive policies ought to have fattened our pot with some chicken. The greatest gains we made were during Bush and now during Trump.

And we've never been at the heart of being truly hit by those heavier rates.

I for damn sure don't believe in the woke nonsense as the mother of a straight, white-appearing male. He has everything to lose in life if we buy into that crap, and I love him too much to let someone else label him oppressor for simply breathing.

So ... why do I vote Democrat again now that I'm a rat in the bargain?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Tough skinned doesn't mean sit there and take a beating.
There is a point where you fight back...

Maybe next time with antifa style face masks to hide our identity

Are these people beating you with words?

How horrible.

Put a mask on and throw a milkshake at someone. Then all of us on the left can call you a terrorist and make threads about the violent right.

No progressive liberals are physically and actually beating people for disagreeing with their politics.
www.breitbart.com... (media approved violence and harrassment against Trump supporters, over 600 now)

www.newsweek.com... (list of people assaulted for wearing MAGA hat)

www.newsweek.com... (story of child beaten for wearing MAGA hat complete with video)

ANTIFA violence. www.dailywire.com...://narrative-collapse.com/2018/03/06/about-24-a ntifa-arrested-for-violence-at-msu-13-face-felony-charges/...reason.com... and I could go on and on

No progressive/liberal/leftist people are beating people and putting them in hospitals.

We aren't going to sit around and take it anymore, NO we aren't going to take it. Why do you expect us to?

I'll keep writing and writing and pointing out all the violence, real violence and hate directed at people for nothing more than disagreeing with progressive/liberal political ideas.

And we won't sit by as snowflakes and take it anymore, we WON'T vote for more of this.

Fascinating watching you defend it.

edit on 12/16/19 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Words do more damage than violence. Words lead to violence.

It’s seriously like you guys have taken on everything you used to criticize about the left.

2 years ago on ATS I got called a snowflake libtard for saying that exact same thing when talking about Donald Trump, and the threats he made towards reporters. Which led to a MAGA fanatic mailing bombs to people.

Funny how things turn around.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Words do more damage than violence.
Words lead to violence.

If you ever studied history you would understand the significance of words.

That's right. They feel justified in punching a Nazi (something else we've been called); don't you gas (fumigate) vermin?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Remember the little Hispanic girl who was banned from Twitter because she had the audacity to make fun of Cortez?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Was she banned or did she have to quit because of the harassment?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Next they will say Snakes is a reference to their strong Religious Beliefs.

At this point, the only thing they could Call me that would upset me, is saying I'm a Progressive.

Then, it's game on. No more Malarkey!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You really want to compare lists of violence from both sides?

The MAGA bomber, all the shootings by racist dbags who felt they had an ally in Donald Trump, the Q follower who commandeered a bridge in an armored vehicle with a bunch a weapons holding a sign that said “release the I.G. report!”, the right wing militia that is training to lock liberals in camps and is only answerable to Donald Trump, the Proud Boys who start fights and then film the end so they look like victims, who were caught on a rooftop in Portland with a bunch of weapons aimed at protesters...

That’s just off the top of my head. I can get to googling if you want a complete list. There are groups of armed people on your side actively training to put me in a camp and kill me because of what I believe. Spare me the talk about how you guys are so victimized. There is nothing similar in any area of the left.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The same majority that had the second highest turnout for Clinton? Y'all keep telling yourselves that she didn't draw any attention because she sucked (but only because she lost to Trump) and you somehow think that there were a lot more who just didn't get out to vote?

I mean, come on man, this is why people say you guys aren't critical thinkers. Democrats are nothing but talk. They fling crap and hope it sticks but when it doesn't, they sweep it under the rug and throw more to see if something else will stick. Will democrats ever learn that they're destroying their party? I hope not.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well, you know what they say. Crap in one hand and # in the other and no one will want to shake your hand.

But the bad thing is there are people out there that keep voting these people in and letting them keep jobs as “pundits” that is the problem that needs corrected.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

These are the same people who watched a bunch of voters cross over fresh off having voted for Obama to vote for Trump, they immediately labeled them racist.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I moved them out there to the democrats. You should be thanking me.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko

You can call me whatever.

The point is - Why on earth am I going to vote for you? Not only that, but not everyone out there is so ridiculously mean-spirited too. You may enjoy hearing your political opponents referred to as rats and snakes, but some people see their neighbors, coworkers ... even beloved family members being likened to that and start thinking twice.

Why would you think anyone is courting your vote? Newsflash: you are never going to vote for anyone but Donald Trump, and if not him then anyone with an R beside their name.

No one is trying to change your vote. You’re a loud minority, and nothing more. The goal is getting the rest of the Democratic majority to vote.

That's actually quite accurate.

The left gives a clear warning to those on the left; Stay on our plantation or we will demonize you too.

Since when did Mr. Freeze Peach start caring about what Democrats say about someone?

Have you switched over to the “speech is violence camp too?

The comment you were replying to was just describing the reality of politics today. There is no compromising with Republicans, because they refuse to compromise. On anything. You said as much recently in a comment here. So it’s a lost cause. There are no moderate Republicans left.

So don’t be surprised when people decide the only solution is to go further left and engage more of the Democratic majority. America is overwhelmingly Democratic, a Republican hasn’t won the popular vote in over 30 years.

You can’t really be surprised that people stop courting your vote when you become proud of the fact that you’ll never compromise.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This isn't any worse than what liberals get called by ATS members on a daily basis.
Pot calling the kettle black

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Look at Jerry the Nadler. Watch his face, it's pure, unadulterated, vile hatred. You can see that on every democrat face there (except the ones that are switching parties). I think it would even be a safe bet to assume that a mass email was sent around telling them all to look unhappy, stressed out, and distraught. Even Greta Thornborn, she's following a path of unhappiness that will have her looking 75 by the time she reaches 30.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Both sides are far apart.
Eventually the American Public will tire of heading to the extremes and move more towards the Middle.

The Party that realizes that first will be the winner.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I am precisely where you are and I believe part of the answer lies in shunning. Dont talk to Dmocrats; dont hire Democrats, dont stay in the same room with them. Express your utter disdain in non-verbal ways and walk away. And above all, boycott their businesses whenever possible. The big hurt is the financial hurt.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You've been asked what compromises you'd accept, and I've asked you why I should vote Democrat after explaining why I don't currently.

All you do is keep flinging poo and taunting. You don't have the answers or you aren't interested in finding them are you?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You really want to compare lists of violence from both sides?

The MAGA bomber, all the shootings by racist dbags who felt they had an ally in Donald Trump, the Q follower who commandeered a bridge in an armored vehicle with a bunch a weapons holding a sign that said “release the I.G. report!”, the right wing militia that is training to lock liberals in camps and is only answerable to Donald Trump, the Proud Boys who start fights and then film the end so they look like victims, who were caught on a rooftop in Portland with a bunch of weapons aimed at protesters...

That’s just off the top of my head. I can get to googling if you want a complete list. There are groups of armed people on your side actively training to put me in a camp and kill me because of what I believe. Spare me the talk about how you guys are so victimized. There is nothing similar in any area of the left.

Sorry the list of violence on the left is far far more than on the right.

We can disagree all day.

There is no one training to put you in a camp and kill you because of what you believe. Wow, you really drank the cool-aid big time from the left.

There are Democratic Presidents, former First Ladies, Congresspeople on the left saying these horrid, wretched things that incite violence. There is not one single prominent Democrat who has told people to knock it off.

The right is terrified of the left, and for very good reason.

I won't even speak a politically conservative thought in public out of justifiable fear a liberal will attack me. This happens often and frequently.

I live in a very conservative area. YET I have a friend who is a very big, not fat, man. He has been screamed at by a liberal who overheard him talking to someone in a private conversation in public talking about conservative politics. He said if he weren't so physically intimidating that he thought the person might have tried to beat him up. That is the daily lives of conservatives in the US. (absolutely true story told to me by a close friend)

Do you have a list over 600 individuals long of everyday average conservatives beating the crap out of a liberal for just saying something liberal and it was overheard, or wearing a liberal hat or t-shirt? I do, it is the everyday liberal/Democrat who has become dangerous for conservatives these days. Not the well organized fringe elements, everyday liberal Democrats.

Do you have a several hundred or more list of conservatives individuals walking up to liberals and beating them up for the t-shirt or hat they are wearing? Average, everyday, solo conservatives beating the crap out of liberals because they know nothing about them except the message on their hat or t-shirt? That my dear is real, justified, terroristic fear.

But, go on, keep defending it as justified and necessary. I want to hear more of your justifications for terroristic one on one violence by everyday average Democrats against hapless people who happen to be out in public wearing a t-shirt or hat that has a political message the progressive/liberal/Democrat disapproves of. That is the very definition of totalitarianism.

Worst of all, this is a former classical liberal who saw the bullying, intimidation and intolerance on the left for what it was and abandoned it.

edit on 12/16/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You are right, I’ll never compromise on freedoms and liberties

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join