It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive liberals have a new insult for conservatives: snakes and vermin

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah, it's normal to vote for the candidate who regularly insults you and your way of life. Keep telling yourself that.

Yet you vote for the most egotistical meglomaniac ever to brace the halls of the whitehouse, your messiah has insulted pretty much everyone, including all of your allies and then to top it off has praised a couple of hardcore dictators.

Unreal, the ruling class love people like doing their bidding for them.

Eventually, you have to fight fire with fire, but he didn't call me a deplorable like she did.

He also wasn't my first choice during primary season, but he was what I had to work with.

Perhaps the disconnect in our conversation is you taking what the talking heads said personally..

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: The2Billies

Are you mad?

Sad that so many liberals are hateful. No anger though.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually, dueling might be more of a help than you think. Here me out.

Ok, let me get this straight. We have a writer complementing conserves, but sadly they're easily outraged morons. And they are so outraged that this poor fool of a writer would be the first victim of those victims, likely killed with a single hit by some crowdsourced merc, the paid fencer who will show up in order to defend the un-attacked honor of some ignorant idiots on ATS cuz it's easy money.

That should help to make the poets think twice about complementing conserves. Your points may have some merit on paper, but you'll have to add a lot into the fineprint to make duels actually work this time around. Realpoliticks, eh?

The left often loses its mind over the idea of concealed carry envisioning a wild west where ever day brings the OK Corral, but that doesn't happen.

We, the victims of imagined insults, demand Free Duels for everyone!

Wait. Who lost it's mind over what again? All I can see from this side of the screen, is that their alleged lack of mindfulness pales in comparison to yours. Maybe you should take our little dueling tangent as a hint to the riddle why people are afraid of you redneck types without a conscience, and zero compassion for the weak and vulnerable in society?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
lol smelly walmart voters

edit on 17-12-2019 by nataliep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Vermin sounds about right. They always flee the sinking ship first. No honor compassion or dignity in life, only self preservation and self interest.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Those darned ol' soy boy, snowflake, demonrats need to stop being so mean.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Blarneystoner

You're barking up the wrong tree, puppy.

I'm all for marriage equality for same-sex couples, free expression, free to believe or not believe.

I'm just not for infringements of freedoms and liberties.

I'm not for censorship, banning.

So you're a Liberal posing as a Conservative...?

Classical liberal.

Classical Liberalism
Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom. Closely related to economic liberalism, it developed in the early 19th century, building on ideas from the previous century as a response to urbanisation and to the Industrial Revolution in Europe and the United States. Notable individuals whose ideas contributed to classical liberalism include John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Robert Malthus and David Ricardo. It drew on the classical economic ideas espoused by Adam Smith in Book One of The Wealth of Nations and on a belief in natural law, utilitarianism and progress. The term classical liberalism has often been applied in retrospect to distinguish earlier 19th-century liberalism from social liberalism.

-Wiki

Really? lol... I don't think you fully understand what Classical Liberalism is. (woof woof) Classical Liberalism is, for the most part, an economic philosophy and has little to do with civil matters. In fact, the reason classical liberalism is dead is due to it's failure to address individual rights and well being.

But I can understand why you would want to distance yourself from today's Conservatives. That brand isn't exactly the kind of thing a thinking person would want to be associated with. But it's interesting that you would consider yourself a Classical Liberal considering the wretched history of that political ideology when put into practice.

Self-regulating market(s) - I probably don't have to remind you of the history of self regulated markets in the US. The abuses that occurred under self regulating markets; child labor, unsafe working conditions, 80 hour work weeks, etc., all of which gave rise to regulations designed to protect the individual worker and prevent monopolies. The Great Depression is a direct result of a Classical Liberalism economy.

New World Order - 1927- the great classical-liberal economist Ludwig von Mises advocates a“ world super-state really deserving of the name,” which will arise if we “succeed in creating throughout the world . . . nothing less than unqualified, unconditional acceptance of liberalism. Liberal thinking must permeate all nations, liberal principles must pervade all political institutions.”

Deprecation of Sovereignty - Classical Liberals seek to establish a super sovereign authority to provide for universal dominion over all nations. We've already seen the utter failures that philosophy produces when put into practice in Iraq, Iran,

Should I go on or... ?

If you advocate for individual liberties, how can you support an administration that consistently denies or rolls back protections for LGBTQ persons, immigrants, public education, discriminatory police actions, voting rights, etc...?

I've said before that I have no expectations about changing anyone's mind here.... I don't expect to change yours. I do think you're being disingenuous with regards to your agenda here.... I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The demagogues of the demoncratic party are under demonic influence, as well as a large swath of their followers. The nature of demons is they lack any light within them, thus they cannot conjure an original thought. All they can do is project, deflect and contort the truth. They accuse their accusers of what they are being accused of. When backed into a corner, their true colors start to bleed through. Take this fine specimen for example (who happened to die under mysterious circumstances for being too open about about their demonic practices. Then his wife a month or so later):

Demon Possessed Abortionist
edit on 17-12-2019 by FearTheSlit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In the past the liberal narrative was very focused towards those below middle class income, minorities, union members and Government/civil workers. This was a smart move in offering "free stuff", higher pay etc that may have got them votes but they really never delivered even though the narrative was good. What was so smart about it was it represented a good chunk of American voters, but that landscape has changed a good deal in the recent past.

What we see today is they have focused on much smaller population demographics and have went so far left that even Obama who was seen as far left 10 years ago is telling them to "cut it out". This far left narrative reduces the numbers even more and so what we see is less and less lifetime Democrats having less and less connection with their own party even though they might agree to a point still with parts.

All of this does not create more votes for the Republicans, but it keeps people home when they should be voting. At the end of the day the vast majority of Democrats live just like their Republican counterparts and concerns that the Republicans see that would personally affect them in a negative way are the same things the Democrats see. Even talking Medicare and Student loans, we are talking maybe 15% or less of Americans who would benefit the most from a 30 trillion medicaid package and dumping a few trillion into student loans also covers a very small minority of the population while hitting the whole population with a huge bill.

The vast majority of Democrats that do have a good medical and do not have student loans I'm sure are very concern on how even just these two things will affect them.

edit on 17-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That's because they are not liberal, they are Marxist hiding behind the liberal banner to mask their authoritarianism.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
With that kind of rhetoric, they might as well be calling themselves the Nazi's instead.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I'll take Dregs that Biden called us. Apparently that didn't prove to work either.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Both sides sound like broken records... when will this end.

This both sides are doing it excuse is lame. Dems have been taking this to the extremes for the last 3 years. It's not even remotely close to equate one side to the other.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: strongfp

Both sides sound like broken records... when will this end.

Probably when the other side stops telling me how big of a piece of # I am.
Not going to hold my breath on that one.

Or how big of a slice of pie I can have and who I have to share it with.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Liberals world wide have been on a campaign against their political opponents for some time.

As I have said on these boards before, they are slowly building up to something by demonizing and dehumanizing their ideological counterparts.

Nobody likes to feel guilty while they are partaking in mass murder and thinking of your victims as less than human lessens such guilt.

This has been the way most genocides have been conducted in the past.

When one group starts to dehumanize another group, the writing is usually on the wall as to what is about to happen (or at least what is about to be attempted).

Unfortunately for the modern progressive left, they just aren't up to the job. They are too soft and too weak to win should they move to the next level.

They will be owned..!!

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
On the field of battle I suspect.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Not everyone realizes that Hillary once sat on the board of Wal Mart.
She must be the queen of smelly Wal mart voters.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
They are snakes and vermin. And some, I assume, are good people.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join