It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive liberals have a new insult for conservatives: snakes and vermin

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You linked me to nothing...

Where does it say she wants to ban guns?

www.hillaryclinton.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Anything that deems the rights of the individual as less important than the rights of a collective such that the individual right is removed and collectivized.

For example, I am not automatically anti-union, but I don't believe someone should be forced into one either. I think it's wrong when legislators pass laws that arbitrarily form state workers' unions out of the blue leaving workers no choice.

I think there is far too much collectivization in our public school system between the teachers' union and the state control. More needs to be done to give parents freedom in where and how their children are educated. Without that freedom to walk, there is no incentive to keep things honest and centered on the children.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Nobody is denied civil rights, what the hell are you smoking?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

She will also support work to keep military-style weapons off our streets.

www.hillaryclinton.com...

There you go.

Of course no military in the world uses the civilian AR.

Keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers, other violent criminals, and the severely mentally ill by supporting laws that stop domestic abusers from buying and owning guns, making it a federal crime for someone to intentionally buy a gun for a person prohibited from owning one, and closing the loopholes that allow people suffering from severe mental illness to purchase and own guns.

That's been ILLEGAL since Johnson signed the GCA, and her idiotic husband signed the BHPA.

And by LAW people have to fill out form ATF Form 4473 saying they're a 'good citizen'.

edit on 16-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was just talking to a school principle the other night about how teachers unions are bull.

But, I see your point. You dont want to see a collective of some sort becoming the norm. Unfortunately, the way the US has gone from a free market state, it's now on the verge of a full on plutocracy, which has back lash and that's the far left you're seeing today, you have guys like bernie actually gaining steam, and corporate owned media basicslly gaslighting people into a frenzy to hate trump, and to promote what conservatives hate most, the far left.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Are you justifying bad behavior by convincing yourself that the other side is worse?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Classical Liberal or libertarian ... today's left stole the term because of the positive connotation, but they're anything but liberal.

Just like antifa is the total opposite of anti-fascist, progressives are the complete opposite of progressive.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

He meant pick and choosedid.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Context is key here, it really doesn't matter. The Gulags were there before he peaked their usage, it was Lenin who made that happen in the fist place. After they've got rid of the tzar and his camps tho.
However. In that made up world before the Gulag you actually have a point. Cool!

What about duels then? Lot's of duels and lots of rotting corpses who can't defend their honor any longer. Why don't we go back to duels when you can't stand people being censored for stupid insults like holocaust denial?

Do you just wanna go back to the good old times with rapiers or what exactly is the goal here? Just asking for a friend! He's a naked monkey like the two of us, and earns his buck taping bananas to walls...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's not banning guns.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Phone posting to multiple replies at once sucks...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: LSU2018

Phone posting to multiple replies at once sucks...

I was joking man. We all know what you meant to say.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
the love is strong in this thread.

excellent 🦹🏽‍♀️🦹🏽‍♀️

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Hillary's platforms were extremely conservative she only had one, "lefttist" idea behind her campaign and that was womens reproductive rights.

Rotflmao!!!!!

Oh, wait...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think it is hilarious that they go on and on about how evil Trump is. After six months of me they would be begging for Trump because the day after the inauguration i would walk into a joint session present the Constitution and two reams of blank paper. The announcement would be a choice of following it 100% and stripping every law that counters it or take some paper and resign. Work starts 9am tomorrow, take the rest of the day to decide what you want to do and the death penalty is on the table after we begin for those that lied.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Actually, dueling might be more of a help than you think. Here me out.

The left often loses its mind over the idea of concealed carry envisioning a wild west where ever day brings the OK Corral, but that doesn't happen.

If dueling to the death were allowed, you are no doubt envisioning people attempting to kill each other over the slightest perceived insult -- a microaggression or something. But it might have another effect instead. Are you willing to risk death saying that and/or are you willing to get so worked up because someone said that that you'd die to prove your butt hurt? Both facets are things that sorely need reigning in.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Which Republican Congresspeople have inslulted voters, actual voters, and say it is because they voted for Hillary that they are _________?

When has Trump said everyone, every single person, voter, who voted for Hillary is a ________?

OR When has Trump said everyone, every single person, voter who voted for Obama or Hillary is a ________?

Obama has insulted VOTERS who cling to their Bibles, actual US citizens, millions of them, so has Hillary, so have many Democratic Party Congresspeople. They have actually said ALL Trump supporters are ______, everyone who voted for Trump is ______. What a way to win over voters, people who actually go to the polls and vote.

If it is both ways, please tell me which average, everyday Democratic voter has been beaten by conservatives for wearing an Obama, Hillary, Biden, Warren, Sanders, etc. hat or t-shirt? Please find that person and show the one and only reason that a conservative beat them up or assaulted them was because of and only because of the hat or t-shirt they were wearing.

I'm sorry, when it comes to insulting average voters, middle flyover Americans, average joe and jane US citizen voters, the Democratic Party LEADERSHIP and REPRESENTATIVES are the supreme champs.

But go ahead the defend it.

Actually, I should not discourage this behavior because it is pushing more and more people away from the Democratic Party's regular, very public, and very angry and hate filled, media approved hate speech toward average everyday middle American voters.

edit on 12/16/19 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
More childish name calling. That's what people do when they don't have a solid argument, but rather an opinion not based on anything other than emotions and parroting the crowd (Internet). No matter which "side" they're speaking from.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

In The New York Times Opinion Section

"Trump will be a formidable candidate next year because he is prepared to look under the rocks of the American belief system and see the snakes and vermin that have camped there in the dark," writes Thomas Edsall.

My god the horror, someone has an opinion and not only that but it's not even insulting conservatives. This is a classic victim mentality, at this point your searching for reasons to be angry with your perceived enemies.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: panoz77

Are you justifying bad behavior by convincing yourself that the other side is worse?

No, there are good people on both sides. There are however far more violent people on the left who admit violence is OK and actually advocate for violence against people who support Trump. I do not hear people on the right advocating for violence against people they disagree with. I do hear some who advocate for self defense if the left get violent, I am one of those.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join