It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: UKTruth
This line of defence is not required or wise. Republicans should not engage in baseless accusations by defending against them.
The far better defence is just 2 points.
1) The President has complete power to order investigations into potential corruption and the fact that Joe Biden is running for President or that the Democrats disagree that Ukraine interfered in 2016 is completely irrelevant to the situation and not at all a hinderance to the President's decision to investigate, whether he seeks the aids of allies for information or not.
2) Asking the Judicial branch to arbitrate between the Executive and Legislative is entirely constitutional and it is absurd to suggest that doing so constitutes obstruction of justice.
originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Boadicea
This is why Shiff was ready to cry he when closed the hearings
a couple weeks ago. He was so mad at Trump for out foxing
him again he almost cried. lol
originally posted by: carewemust
CNN is blatantly interrupting and even blanking out guests who talk about Democrats that will vote no, or leaning towards voting no, against impeachment.
That was rather disturbing. Someone -- I think Nunes -- suggested that Schiff needs professional help. I think Nunes may be speaking truth, not just political mudslinging. I'm rather concerned about Schiff's mental/emotional stability.
originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Boadicea
I'm sick of people saying Trump asked them to investigate BIDEN.
He didn't, he asked them to investigate what happened with the prosecutor
never was Biden's name mentioned
originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Boadicea
We need to abandon the Constitution which allows Trump to use Executive privilege and courts be arbiters. If we follow the Constitutional path of allowing the courts to determine whether Executive privilege is warranted in this circumstance then Trump will steal another election. In order to save the US from Tyranny, Schiff needs to have complete power and control over the process and everything he demands must be done. If we do not follow his every command Democracy is dead.
It seems as good a time as any to remind Democrats that we know their outrage is phony and that we know this is just pandering to their base, who wants to see them "resist, resist, resist" at all costs.
1.Eric Holder refuses to provide subpoenaed Fast & Furious documents …..
2. Lois Lerner refuses to testify on IRS targeting…
3. Ben Rhodes not allowed to testify on Iran Nuclear Deal…
4. Treasury officials blocked from testifying on Obamacare subsidies….
5. White House refuses to allow political director to testify…..
6. Justice Kagan's Obamacare conflict on interest…
7. Refusal to provide subpoenaed Solyndra documents....
8. Refusing to let the White House social secretary testify on party crashers scandal…
9. Fighting subpoenas in the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation investigation…..
1. The Chrysler Bailout….
2. Obamacare Implementation…
3. Political Profiling by the IRS….
4. Recess Appointments…
5. DACA and DAPA….
6. Assault On Free Speech and Due Process On College Campuses
7. The Clean Power Plan…..
8. The WOTUS Rule…..
9. Net Neutrality….
10. EPA’s Cap-And-Trade….
1. Operation Fast and Furious. ….
2. Benghazi. ….
3. The IRS targeted conservative organizations.....
4. The DOJ seized Associated Press phone records as well as phone and email records from Fox News reporter James Rosen......
5. The NSA conducted mass surveillance against American citizens without a warrant.....
6. The Obama administration paid ransom to Iran for hostages, and lied to the American people about it.....
7. Hillary’s email scandal......
8. The Environmental Protection Agency poisoned a Colorado river.....
9. The EPA also broke federal law in promoting a regulation......
10. The GSA scandal. .....
11. The Secret Service scandal.....