It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do I go when I die?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Before I get started I want to say this thread will try very hard to not quote religious texts from the bible. For thirty years I have studied and investigated the paranormal and participated in exorcisms. For over forty years I have studied most religions, sects and cults that are currently on this earth.

Can I or will I convince you the information below is 100% correct? No and that is not my objective. My objective is to help you once you have died. (I died on 4 July 2012 for a few minutes) NDE (Near Death Experience) We can argue about NDE until we turn blue in the face but this thread is not about NDE. Actually the information I am about to release you might not find complete on ATS or any other website (I think) because this information comes from the dead and not the living. I know I will get off track from time to time so watch out for it because it is important to you.

When you die will you go to heaven? The short answer is no. So where do I go when I die? One of three places:

1. Paradise
2. Earth
3. Hell

First lets look at death. Dying can be painful but death is not. Shortly after death (within 10 minutes) there will be a separation of your body from your spirit. It is the spirit (your consciousness) that leaves the body. It cannot stay inside a dead body. It is this “THING” (your spirit) that moves on. Only God can destroy this spirit BUT there can be many “THINGS” that can control where your spirit ends up. What things am I talking about? Demons? Yes, Angels? Yes, BUT also dead people also called ghost can do this. I will explain later.

Paradise is not heaven. When Jesus was hanging on the cross he told the thief who ask Jesus to remember him and Jesus said this day you will be with me in paradise. The Hebrew word for paradise is גַן עֶדֶן. The Hebrew word for heaven is Shamayim (שָׁמַיִם).

So paradise and heaven are NOT the same thing. Paradise is where Jesus went when he died for three days…. NOT HELL. People who go to paradise will see a resurrection. Many of your loved ones are there but not all.

So who gets to go to heaven? According to the Apostle John only 144,000 people. Twelve thousand people from each tribe of the Israelites (Not Jews) See book of Revelation. Meditate on this for a minute…..Would not it be cruel to let people go to heaven and then snatch them up later and send them back to earth for a resurrection? Everyone of them would be fighting and screaming to stay in the presence of the creator and refuse to leave.

I cannot recall anyone in the paranormal business who has said they have communicated with a human soul that made it to heaven!! They have however made contact with people who are in paradise. There is tons of information where paranormal investigators have made contact with dead humans, demons, Satan and angels who are on this earth. Walking to and fro around the earth as lost spirits (except for the angels who are on a mission).

Now lets discuss earth. When you die you have options and many prefer to stay here on earth so they can be near their loved ones or out of fear. Big mistake. Once you have made that decision, you will be grounded to earth, not able to move on to paradise. You are given one chance to move on so decide wisely. Why is it so bad to walk the earth until God returns? Ask those who have died hundreds/thousands of years ago and listen to what they have to say. Many become insane, extremely angry, criminals and some…. Murderers. Most dead human spirits stuck on earth are under the control of one or more demons. A demon can and is often some dead person who has lost its mind. Ghost can make you very sick, some can touch you, some have the power to give you illnesses that cause you to die. It requires a strong medium with vast experience to assist a lost spirit and it is dangerous especially when you think you are helping a lost soul but instead it is a demon playing you so it can get close to you. You hear stories of people being possessed by a demon but most of the time it is the spirit of the dead that possesses the human body!! So shadow figures can be dead humans. The difference between a bad ass shadow figure and one that is not? The tall ones (seven to ten feet tall) be careful these are real demons who work for hell. The ones with red eyes can be demonic or ghost. The smaller ones are ghost parading as shadow people. They have joined the team of Shadow people.

Many have heard of the three heavens. God and his son sit and rule ABOVE the heaven. Then there is the heaven where the mighty servants/sons of God occupy and then there is paradise.

Many ghost are confined to the area where they died. They can NOT move with you. They are stuck and cannot move and most are controlled by at least one evil/insane ghost or something demonic.

FYI: It is possible for a dead person (through time) change from being a normal person to demonic. This is often the case.

All suicides do not move on. They are grounded to the earth and relive their suicide (guilt)

Guilt, fear and evil spirited spirits cannot move on. Pure hell on earth. Even many religious people will be grounded on earth and not make paradise. I have witnessed an exorcism where a dead Catholic priest had taken over a teenager. It was brutal to see what this priest had done to this innocent child.

Many die on their property and still consider the property belongs to them (same with expensive antiques) So when a new family moves in, the spirit gets agitated to the point on getting angry. Now say this dead person has been dead for 100 years and seen numerous families possess his home, how long before he takes matters in his own hands and when he does it is time to move or bring in a medium and if evil then a demonologist.

P.S. Earlier this week - German Catholic bishops have decided homosexuality is no longer a sin and accepted in the German Catholic church!!!

Hell: We have all heard the stories and it does exist. This place was not made to punish humans. It was made for the fallen angels. A prison until judgement. For a human to qualify for hell you have to be extra ordinary like Stalin, Hitler, Nero, etc…

But there is ghost that qualify for hell (MANY) and they actually are going through a hell by staying here on earth and experiencing demonic or bad ass ghost controlling the masses. These ghosts do a good enough job and they will receive gifts from hell like transformation, make people ill, learn how to kill, how to show themselves to the living, etc…

Ever hear the saying, Hell on earth? Those trapped on earth are living hell on earth.

If you come in contact with the paranormal be careful, respectful no matter who it is, NEVER scream or threaten it and if it attacks you or a family member (the evil ghost love attacking children like the demonic do) pack your stuff and move!

God bless

DS

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Back again for another go around. a reply to: DeathSlayer

(post by DeathSlayer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

SEARS

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I like your answer!!

Star from me!!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am going to the funeral home when I die, from there I am going to get cooked and my ashes are going to be mixed with cement to make a headstone for our pet cemetery.

I know where I am going.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You speak about your human body; not your spirit.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayerYou say not to quote biblical text yet your concepts are from the bible.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Incorrect

You are trolling

Most of what I have said is NOT in the bible.

Good try.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In the dirt.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In July of 1969 I was in a construction accident. CPR was preformed 3 times, I guess that qualifies as a NDE. I don’t know where you go when you die, but since the accident, I don’t think I fear death. I have faced the grim reaper a few times.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayerYou talk about Jesus and paradise demons and such, if that's not biblical I
don't know what you would call it then.

edit on 15-12-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You go under the grass...because you're DEAD.

Later, you get resurrected, and go to Paradise or the Lake of Fire.

The LoF is not Hell (no such place, except in the minds of the misinformed) - it is the presence of God.

After God has refined, purified and redeemed you fully, you go to Paradise.

Eternity ensues...

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

To the same place you were before you lived.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I am nt passing up a chance t play me some Norman Greenbaum.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have had a few different occurrences with shadow people

3 figures near my bed one night almost like they had been taking notes.

One extremely disturbing experience with sleep paralysis like something was in the room with me it crept up beside me I tried to get a look at it “it was impossible” couldn’t move something told me I wouldn’t be able to comprehend the terror that this thing truely was “it was like being in an HP love craft novel” you got no details just extreme dread and a feeling this thing was beyond evil- frozen in place like your mind was trying to protect you from something that would make you go insane. This thing moved on the bed you could sense the weight I was lying on my side and somehow it moved it’s hands over my mouth in a slow motion to draw out the fear “ I screamed internally” all I could do was look and try to open the door/ get on the floor/ everyone walk the dinosaur.

edit on 15-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yep, it's a great work.....someone make it a STICKY

It wasn't near death...it was Angel suspended reality and pulled me back two steps...right before the 747 loader hit my tug with baggage cars....1 am DFW BRANNIFF gate21....

edit on 15-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Throw a glass marble at a brick wall? It shattered into a 1,000 pieces, right? Maybe...

The marble is still there only in a zillion shards. Still a marble none the less...it hadn't gone anywhere!

When this existence ends, another begins...still there/here/wherever...only in a different form

Peace,

edit on 15-12-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathSlayer

Actually the information I am about to release you might not find complete on ATS or any other website (I think) because this information comes from the dead and not the living.

How can you trust your sources…?

How do you know they aren’t all Demons…feeding you false information…?

- JC

edit on 15-12-2019 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Does a belief of God or Jesus have an impact on your afterlife?

So, you must be an Israelite to enter heaven?

Could you be haunted by an angry ex or family member who has passed?

Asking for a friend.

Also, what about pets and animals? Do they have souls?
How do we know?
edit on 15-12-2019 by Floridadreamin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join