It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff: Had I Known About the FISA Abuse, I Would Have Called Out the FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump and many Republicans have been calling out FISA abuse for the last few years, but Schiff and his far left people ignored the evidence. He could have called for an investigation into whether there was any problems long ago when half the people in the country were saying this is not right....But of course he didn't....he led the cheer on of the abuse so why would he want to actually look at it. He has stated many times that Trump is bad and that the Democrats have to focus on proving he is bad utilizing all possible ways to accomplish that.

Ummm...ignored the evidence...

Dude...

They fabricated...then planted the...”evidence”...

YouSir

Well, they ignored the real evidence which was actually a lack of any evidence. So since no evidence existed they decided they needed to find it so made up a bunch of crap so they could get an investigation going to find something they could use against Trump. Being a big aggressive businessman, they thought he would have broken laws in his campaign was their philosophy. Since he didn't they made up things.

Not cool at all. I really think that some kind of disiplinary action should be taken against the Democratic party for what they did. Others in their party knew it was all a scam and they did nothing to stop it. That means the whole democratic party in DC is corrupt by not going against the few running this scam, it should be the responsibility of the Democrats in congress to get rid of the ones who started the Trump investigation witch hunt.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Trump and many Republicans have been calling out FISA abuse for the last few years, but Schiff and his far left people ignored the evidence. He could have called for an investigation into whether there was any problems long ago when half the people in the country were saying this is not right....But of course he didn't....he led the cheer on of the abuse so why would he want to actually look at it. He has stated many times that Trump is bad and that the Democrats have to focus on proving he is bad utilizing all possible ways to accomplish that.

Ummm...ignored the evidence...

Dude...

They fabricated...then planted the...”evidence”...

YouSir

Well, they ignored the real evidence which was actually a lack of any evidence. So since no evidence existed they decided they needed to find it so made up a bunch of crap so they could get an investigation going to find something they could use against Trump. Being a big aggressive businessman, they thought he would have broken laws in his campaign was their philosophy. Since he didn't they made up things.

Not cool at all. I really think that some kind of disiplinary action should be taken against the Democratic party for what they did. Others in their party knew it was all a scam and they did nothing to stop it. That means the whole democratic party in DC is corrupt by not going against the few running this scam, it should be the responsibility of the Democrats in congress to get rid of the ones who started the Trump investigation witch hunt.

Ummm...disciplinary action...?

Dude...

These effers should all be swinging from the lamp posts...at the very least serving out the rest of their mealy
mouth breathing lives in a federal penitentiary...

And yes...the whole of the democrat party is corrupt...

Just as the whole of the Republican Party is corrupt...

I just mentioned in another thread that if there was this much cross-corruption in just Ukraine by our politicians and their offspring...then...it stands to reason that every other country we do business with...the story is the same...

Cross-corrupt kickbacks and backscratching...quid pro quo and bribery enrichment through family members...pay to play...

This corruption is endemic in all of politics...from the fed...to state...to local governments...

Nothing to see here...

Move along...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Meet an even bigger liar than James Comey people.

Schiff said, “I’m certainly willing to admit that the inspector general found serious abuses of FISA that I was unaware of. Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would have called out the FBI at the same time. But I think it’s only fair to judge what we know at the time, not what would be revealed two years later, but yes, there were very serious abuses of the FISA process, they need to be corrected, we need to make sure they never happen again.”

This clown needs prosecuted too.

They show Schiff meeting at the event with Fusion GPS Founder Glenn Simpson, one of the key and most controversial figures in the Russia collusion scandal. Both men insisted to me through spokesmen that they met only briefly last July.

Simpson ran the firm hired by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic Party to find dirt on Trump in Moscow. He employed retired British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, whose infamous and unverified dossier became the main evidence for the FBI’s probe of the Trump campaign, particularly the surveillance warrant against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

There's some MAJOR backpeddling today

The Schiff/Democrats Memo.

docs.house.gov...

We've all read the IG report.

I don't think I've ever seen such a clear cut case of LYING.'

They royally screwed Carter Page.

F adam schiff
F the dems who back him

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I agree, stuff like this by politicians has been going on since I was a teenager from what I have observed, and I am sure it did not start when I first realized it. These benefits of Politicians probably has been going on since our country was formed, and the philosophy of this reward system goes back thousands of years. They talked about corruption and deceit in governing bodies back in ancient writings from all over the world.

Thinking we can fix this problem properly is a pipe dream, that is probably why they made Pot legal in many states now.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yep, the lil weasel is full of Schiff.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Meet an even bigger liar than James Comey people.

Schiff said, “I’m certainly willing to admit that the inspector general found serious abuses of FISA that I was unaware of. Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would have called out the FBI at the same time. But I think it’s only fair to judge what we know at the time, not what would be revealed two years later, but yes, there were very serious abuses of the FISA process, they need to be corrected, we need to make sure they never happen again.”

This clown needs prosecuted too.

They show Schiff meeting at the event with Fusion GPS Founder Glenn Simpson, one of the key and most controversial figures in the Russia collusion scandal. Both men insisted to me through spokesmen that they met only briefly last July.

Simpson ran the firm hired by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic Party to find dirt on Trump in Moscow. He employed retired British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, whose infamous and unverified dossier became the main evidence for the FBI’s probe of the Trump campaign, particularly the surveillance warrant against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

There's some MAJOR backpeddling today

The Schiff/Democrats Memo.

docs.house.gov...

We've all read the IG report.

I don't think I've ever seen such a clear cut case of LYING.'

They royally screwed Carter Page.

Yeeeaaaa no.

A rabid dog is incapable of showing any sign of discernment.

"And now Adam Schiff tries to pass off as human while walking through a metal detector"

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Bidding starts at $120,000. Go!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Cesar's murderers are probably laughing their asses off as they
roll over in their graves so the Dems could kiss their boney
asses. This is the lamest attempt at a coupe D'tat in all of history.
Unbelievable! What's next assassination on the senate floor?
LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Congress is afraid of Ad dam Schiff for some reason. Every initiative to censor him, or even revoke his gym pass for a week, died quickly and quietly.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The democrats heads are way too far up their own asses to admit when one of their own is a corrupt scumbag, let alone take any action against them.

They were all on board the Hillary wagon after all.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bidding starts at $120,000. Go!

Ummm...and they want to ban...and criminalize meme’s...

Sheer brilliance...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Schiff for brains is a total liar.
Devin Nunes told us all what was going on and Schiff for brains put into record a complete work of fiction to discredit Nunes in an attempt to hide the truth from the American people.

A special counsel needs to be opened now to specifically investigate the soft coup and those involved.
There will be no justice until these people are tried for sedition.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

the obvious question :

now he does know - what is he going to do ?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the obvious question :

I rather suspect he'll be disinterested in his oversight all of a sudden and I doubt even more he'll have the integrity to make a full and public apology to Devin Nunes.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You know, this whole Schitt Show reminds me of the 1968 movie 'Hang 'em High' with Clint Eastwood.

A man wrongfully accused of cattle rustling (Trump) is lynched (with no trail) by a corrupt posse of outlaws (Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.) who pretend to represent the law and the will of "the people". Instead of representing the law and the "people", the posse of outlaws really represents the corrupt underbelly of the elites. The wrongfully accused man (Trump) miraculously survives his hanging when he is cut free by a passing Marshall (McConnel). Not knowing his guilt or innocence, the Marshal takes the man to town where he is given a trial (impeachment) and ultimately found to be innocent. Following his trial the Judge (the people) admonish him to not become a vigilante, but instead become a Marshal himself and hunt down the posse of outlaws and their handlers.

I could go on, but the symbolic parallels between this movie and the Schitt-show playing out before us are more than just remarkable.

One can only hope Schiff, while being arrested by the Marshall, tries to draw first and winds up the way Reno did in the movie. Scourge like this need to be tried and sentenced to swing for their treasonous acts of sedition. That, or try to out draw a quick-draw Marshall.

edit on 12/16/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Impeach Trump cause he 'stole' the last election and will try again.

Adam Schiff.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: carewemust

The democrats heads are way too far up their own asses to admit when one of their own is a corrupt scumbag, let alone take any action against them.

They were all on board the Hillary wagon after all.

it is sad
they will take no responsibility for their own
all a bunch of hot garbage

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Or more like High Plains Drifter where they never see it coming.
To Hell with all The Criminals.
LOLa reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
"IG Report Vindicated Nunes, Damned Schiff"

thefederalist.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join