It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff: Had I Known About the FISA Abuse, I Would Have Called Out the FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Adam Schiff is full of shiff.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yep and only his supporters buy this snip.

Nothing was going to dissaude Captain Schiff from harpooning his great orange whale.

Not even the truth.

edit on 15-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Edumakated
At the end of the day, all these shenanigans will just get buried by the media. No one in mainstream media will call any of them to the carpet. The sheeple will continue to baa baa...

This was a Game of Thrones like coup attempt. Varys and Little Finger would be proud.
Fox is the highest viewed news network, it's being exposed and referenced and that's all we can hope for and jump upon.

Fox is preaching to the choir. A typical Fox viewer knows all this stuff. It is the folks that get their news from Vox, Late Night Talk Show hosts, MSNBC, CNN, the View, etc that will never really hear this information. Unfortunately, that is a sizable portion of the country's population.

Schiff will never be on MSNBC getting called to the carpet. You still have people who think there was Russian collusion, etc.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Schiff: Had I Known About the FISA Abuse, I Would Have Called Out the FBI

If nothing else.

Read Schiff's parody of the Ukraine call to see how big of a lie this is.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
SCHIFFS house of cards have tumbled.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Trump and many Republicans have been calling out FISA abuse for the last few years, but Schiff and his far left people ignored the evidence. He could have called for an investigation into whether there was any problems long ago when half the people in the country were saying this is not right....But of course he didn't....he led the cheer on of the abuse so why would he want to actually look at it. He has stated many times that Trump is bad and that the Democrats have to focus on proving he is bad utilizing all possible ways to accomplish that.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Schiff published phone records of Solomon,Guliani,Nunes and White House.

Do people still want to defend Schiffy the clown?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Schiff published phone records of Solomon,Guliani,Nunes and White House.

Do people still want to defend Schiffy the clown?

Adam Schiff could be checking into Rehab.

Problems: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well we just need to follow this like old Schiff has done with the whole impeachment event. We need to prosecute it all to prevent it from happening again in the future.

I keep repeating this over and over.... Every time the left goes down some dark path they end up eating their own in the end, trying to takeout Trump for 3 years could end up with a large number of Liberals facing charges. They create and play games like #metoo, Trump impeachment, Borking SE nominees and in the end it doesn't go well for them. If they lose the Presidency in 2020 and the House due to all this I wonder how frenzy they will get with their next game they will play.

edit on 15-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
That whole unprecedented amount of sealed indictments?
(anticipation frightening if thwarted by media stories are true)

The Dem party has always been the smudge in our history?
Copperheads wanted to own human slaves? Forget about fending for yourself-get me my feast -you savage?

I feel it's only gonna get rough for those who have it coming for them, I would feel pity and advocate on their behalf, but I know too much- and boy do they have it coming!

We must remain neutral while the North winds blow?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Neutrality is for the Swiss and Quakers.

I want some good old fashioned American Justice.

Not what passes for it today.

edit on 15-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The North winds I feel are what we are both referencing.

This involves children so we owe them what we ourselves would ask adults to do for us.

If it involves rope, then I get a lesson about acceptable human interactions.

I've missed this place.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: loveguy

Neutrality is for the Swiss and Quakers.

I want some good old fashioned American Justice.

Not what passes for it today.

Its time for a good ole fashioned french style head chopping justice. Or we can just brand them on their foreheads with T's for traitors and lop off their dominant hands and sever their lying tongues. HUmanely of course.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Nah.

I want Schiff condemned to solitary confinement and his only link to the outside world is a tv that only plays Fox News for the rest of his life.

There are fates worse than death.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Oh well the stuff i mentioned Other than the head chopping is worse than death. They cant find a job,everyone will shun them and humiliate them constantly. the only thing they will be allowed to buy is water and bread.(at 1000 percent inflation) the only clothes they get are potato sacks and sandals. Anyone breaking their treatment will receive 5 yrs prison sentence as well.

Oh yes i do agree fate worse than death there,but yours is more humane. Im just letting my meanness out hypothetically for them because its not good to hold it in all the time.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think it is now beholden on the President as Commander in Chief to declare Operation: Clean Slate. And make it just like Pokémon, catch them all.
edit on 15-12-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The original FISA warrant should have never been issued. Obama wanted that FISA and they made it happen.

TaDA

When we going to the top banana?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump and many Republicans have been calling out FISA abuse for the last few years, but Schiff and his far left people ignored the evidence. He could have called for an investigation into whether there was any problems long ago when half the people in the country were saying this is not right....But of course he didn't....he led the cheer on of the abuse so why would he want to actually look at it. He has stated many times that Trump is bad and that the Democrats have to focus on proving he is bad utilizing all possible ways to accomplish that.

Ummm...ignored the evidence...

Dude...

They fabricated...then planted the...”evidence”...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This whole farce blows my mind, these people that have been in office for decades voting for things like the patriot act assaulting the bill of rights daily screaming that a guy who can only be in office for 8 years is more dangerous than anything else in the nation and it terrifies me that so many people still believe the corrupt idiots in congress.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join