It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff: Had I Known About the FISA Abuse, I Would Have Called Out the FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Meet an even bigger liar than James Comey people.

Schiff said, “I’m certainly willing to admit that the inspector general found serious abuses of FISA that I was unaware of. Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would have called out the FBI at the same time. But I think it’s only fair to judge what we know at the time, not what would be revealed two years later, but yes, there were very serious abuses of the FISA process, they need to be corrected, we need to make sure they never happen again.”

This clown needs prosecuted too.

They show Schiff meeting at the event with Fusion GPS Founder Glenn Simpson, one of the key and most controversial figures in the Russia collusion scandal. Both men insisted to me through spokesmen that they met only briefly last July.

Simpson ran the firm hired by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic Party to find dirt on Trump in Moscow. He employed retired British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, whose infamous and unverified dossier became the main evidence for the FBI’s probe of the Trump campaign, particularly the surveillance warrant against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

There's some MAJOR backpeddling today

The Schiff/Democrats Memo.

docs.house.gov...

We've all read the IG report.

I don't think I've ever seen such a clear cut case of LYING.'

They royally screwed Carter Page.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Question that needs to be asked to Schiff:
"where is all the evidence you said you had, the evidence in plain sight?"

He accused Carson Tucker of being a Russian agent.
The never trumpers are starting to stutter and stammer, hopefully this is a precursor to the storm coming.
One can only hope justice is going to be served by John Durham and AG Barr.

originally posted by: neo96
Meet an even bigger liar than James Comey people.

Schiff said, “I’m certainly willing to admit that the inspector general found serious abuses of FISA that I was unaware of. Had I known of them, Chris, yes, I would have called out the FBI at the same time. But I think it’s only fair to judge what we know at the time, not what would be revealed two years later, but yes, there were very serious abuses of the FISA process, they need to be corrected, we need to make sure they never happen again.”

This clown needs prosecuted too.

They show Schiff meeting at the event with Fusion GPS Founder Glenn Simpson, one of the key and most controversial figures in the Russia collusion scandal. Both men insisted to me through spokesmen that they met only briefly last July.

Simpson ran the firm hired by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic Party to find dirt on Trump in Moscow. He employed retired British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, whose infamous and unverified dossier became the main evidence for the FBI’s probe of the Trump campaign, particularly the surveillance warrant against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

There's some MAJOR backpeddling today

The Schiff/Democrats Memo.

docs.house.gov...

We've all read the IG report.

I don't think I've ever seen such a clear cut case of LYING.'

They royally screwed Carter Page.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So Comey and now Schiff?

They finally sat down from their BS media appearances in liberal media to ultimately admit, "Yes, there were indeed issues".

Lmfao, sounds like back tracking and saving face.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
At the end of the day, all these shenanigans will just get buried by the media. No one in mainstream media will call any of them to the carpet. The sheeple will continue to baa baa...

This was a Game of Thrones like coup attempt. Varys and Little Finger would be proud.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
At the end of the day, all these shenanigans will just get buried by the media. No one in mainstream media will call any of them to the carpet. The sheeple will continue to baa baa...

This was a Game of Thrones like coup attempt. Varys and Little Finger would be proud.
Fox is the highest viewed news network, it's being exposed and referenced and that's all we can hope for and jump upon.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe the recent landslide in the the UK election has some bearing; we aren't so different Brits and Yanks, we will only take #ff for so long before we say "ENOUGH".

They could be worried those far-left loons.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I've never seen truth faze those snip clowns.

They must be scared of Durham.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yea,and it's clear they've never had to do that before now...perhaps a good sign of things to come.

Yet the impeachment bs is still moving forward, imagine if they do not have the votes on Wednesday.
That would be awesome.

originally posted by: Arnie123
So Comey and now Schiff?

They finally sat down from their BS media appearances in liberal media to ultimately admit, "Yes, there were indeed issues".

Lmfao, sounds like back tracking and saving face.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I've never seen truth faze those snip clowns.

They must be scared of Durham.

I think all this "sorry, we didn't know" crap is their play to ensure that there can be no revenge against them. They got caught, now they don't want the same coming back at them.

A few sacrificiial lambs and " Phew, that was close".

🤬

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP)

— “Damning evidence” of collusion with Russia. “More than circumstantial.” A scandal of a size “beyond Watergate.”

For two years, Rep. Adam Schiff, the House Intelligence Committee chairman, seemed to be on every talk and late-night show sounding ominous warnings about what special counsel Robert Mueller might find on President Donald Trump. The California Democrat got the president’s attention — a fact confirmed when Trump turned the congressman’s name into a foul schoolyard taunt. “Wow, Mr. President, that’s a good one,” Schiff tweeted back.

Traitor of the Republic.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Revenge???

I would call it justice!

If our judicial system doesn't hand these traitorous scum a hard prison sentence, then let this country fall back to the days of the wild west.

A system where justice does not apply to the ruling elite is NOT a system supported by the Constitution.

Enjoy this video of Schif getting railed by his constituents!

edit on 15-12-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

He's "saving face" because he knows he participated in a failed "coup"....heck, the articles of impeachment the Dems filed, are already starting to crumble apart, even before the House vote on Wednesday. The Liberal media won't mention it, but history won't be kind to the Democrats, including this lying turd, over their failed coup attempt.

Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz pointed out on Friday that the Supreme Court had undercut the Democrats’ second article of impeachment by agreeing to hear three White House appeals against subpoenas.

George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley had warned Democrats not to impeach the president for obeying the Constitution: “If you impeach a president, if you make a ‘high crime and misdemeanor’ out of going to the courts, it is an abuse of power. It’s your abuse of power.

But the House Judiciary Committee ignored Turley’s warning, passing two articles of impeachment. The first accused Trump of “abuse of power” — a new standard never before used against a president — and “obstruction of Congress.”

LINK

edit on 12/15/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I did enjoy that.

And a full investigation into all this is, I believe, a necessity... Even if Schiff runs for president!!!

Wait...

🤬

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

A system where justice does not apply to the ruling elite is NOT a system supported by the Constitution.

Or at the very least sedition.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

They tripled down on it

Illegal spying,Russia,and now Ukraine.

The question needs to be asked.

At what point does politics as usual become sedition.
edit on 15-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The original FISA warrant should have never been issued. Obama wanted that FISA and they made it happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The original FISA warrant should have never been issued. Obama wanted that FISA and they made it happen.

Yep.

I find it hard to believe Obama didn't know a presidential candidate and his team wasn't being spied on.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sure Adam.

We've only been talking about FISA abuse and spying for only OVER 2 years.

......and you didn't know what we did?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Great points, the resistance needs to be held accountable. What they did was obvious, illicit and provable.
They think the rules do not apply to them, that they are above the law.
What they did is as bad as I have seen in my time, makes Watergate look like picnic.
They need to be perp walked and brought to trial.

Just to think how they arrested Roger Stone, with a swat type raid on his home in the middle of the night.
There needs to be a re-calibration of justice and media coverage in our country.
After Trump is re-elected pardons need to be given out, unnecessary collateral damage caused to some by the witch hunts.

How could they, Cleinesmith and others, do that to Carter Page...ruin his life...also to Flynn.
If not for the IG Report and Trumps resilience, had Trump crumbled Carter Page would never have been vindicated.

They are all sick, sociopaths who are no longer tethered to reality....they have lost their way.

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Arnie123

He's "saving face" because he knows he participated in a failed "coup"....heck, the articles of impeachment the Dems filed, are already starting to crumble apart, even before the House vote on Wednesday. The Liberal media won't mention it, but history won't be kind to the Democrats, including this lying turd, over their failed coup attempt.

Harvard Law School professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz pointed out on Friday that the Supreme Court had undercut the Democrats’ second article of impeachment by agreeing to hear three White House appeals against subpoenas.

George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley had warned Democrats not to impeach the president for obeying the Constitution: “If you impeach a president, if you make a ‘high crime and misdemeanor’ out of going to the courts, it is an abuse of power. It’s your abuse of power.

But the House Judiciary Committee ignored Turley’s warning, passing two articles of impeachment. The first accused Trump of “abuse of power” — a new standard never before used against a president — and “obstruction of Congress.”

LINK

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

There is no way the Intelligence Apparatus of the US and OTHER Countries get deployed against a Presidential Candidates Campaign without the President signing off at some point.

The excuse will be that Obama was fed misleading info by all of them. He didn't know it was a nothing burger.

Nevermind that the Obama Admin and DNC planted every major point of the Burger. They were just doing their job.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't believe that.

I can see how you would think that based on history, media and the swamp.

We will see soon enough.

originally posted by: Edumakated

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join