It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Beam, False Flag, 'Mixed Reality' Raven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thursday night @ Baltimore Md USA (M&T Bank Stadium)
before the game the Ravens presented a 'mixed reality' event

what appears to be a giant raven swoops over the field

www.youtube.com...

not sure how real it looked to those attending, nor the feasability of projecting something like this outside a closed environment (stadium)

but the possibilities are obvious.

who would use this tech? for what purpose?
how do we know no one has used this already?

edit on 15-12-2019 by ElGoobero because: add pic, hopefully

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I don't think anyone there noticed it. When you pause the video at 25 seconds, nobody is looking at it. If something like that was flying over me, I'd for dang sure be looking at it!

Too bad, the bird looks tough!

edit on 15/12/2019 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
To see the Raven one would need to be wearing mixed reality gear. It’s not a projected hologram over the stadium and most likely be visible only to who was wearing the head gear.
edit on 15-12-2019 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

One of the commenters said that the fans couldn't see it in the air but that they could see it on the big screens. Makes sense.

I was at that game...it was amazing...the best is when the raven would be on the goal post...Then fly off and around the stadium...Its as a big as the goal post..You have to watch the big screen but the footage and stadium background is live ...

edit on 15/12/2019 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have built a few holographic projectors myself. I have to agree with the gentlemen above. That Raven either requires special VR glasses or is either added by special effect to the big screen.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Looked pretty frickin fake based on the size and Nazgul/demon-screeching noises, but comments on the video are saying fans could see it in the stadium as well... makes you wonder

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

When 5G is everywhere and everyone is wearing AR glasses things like this will be common place. It will be hard to tell what is augmented and what is reality. Many will not even care as the IOT runs the show.

edit on 15-12-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Looked pretty frickin fake based on the size and Nazgul/demon-screeching noises, but comments on the video are saying fans could see it in the stadium as well... makes you wonder

The fans in the stadium could only see it on the "jumbotron" screen; it wasn't visible in real life. It was just a computer graphic projected onto the video feed.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Wait, did anyone think there was a real holographic projection of this in real time? It was just on the screen.

This is why people are more and more duped... they believe anything.

Not me... I still say women on the internet are traps.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Because they aren't women..

The raven was pretty cool looking though, haven't seen anything like that on the nfl screen before. Bears fan here, would be pretty neat watching a giant bear like that running across the field as long as it doesn't try to answer the age old question does a bear "snip" in the woods....

ETA. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of this thing considering the nfl takes in tons of money.
edit on 16-12-2019 by MarlbBlack because: nfl monies

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ravens owner (Steve Bisciotti) attended a game @ Seattle and watched their Seahawk mascot buzz the field and said he wanted something like that.

the Ravens have two mascots ('RIse' and 'Conquer') but I don't think they let them fly

(wonder if the Giants will try this)

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
details on the big black bird

www.baltimoreravens.com...

“The beauty of mixed reality is the ability of computer-generated objects to interact with the physical environment, this sells the realism,” Harvey said. “To achieve this, parts of the stadium were captured with a laser-scanning technique. We scanned where the goal post was, where the field was, the vertical boards and brought that into a computer. When the bird is actually on the uprights, its claws wrap around the cross bar and its wings appear behind the uprights. We also captured all of the stadium lighting, this ensures the shadows cast by the Raven correctly interact with the physical stadium and that the Raven itself is lit by the actual stadium lights at night.”

more in the future hopefully
hoping they'll use their powers for Good, not Evil.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

more in the future hopefully
hoping they'll use their powers for Good, not Evil.

The video special effect was impressive, but it's still just on the video screen and not visible IRL (In real life). They've been doing similar things in movies for years.

When the Baltimore Ravens said that the bird physically interacted with the stadium, such as grasping the bar in the uprights and cast proper shadows, they were only talking about how the bird did this on the video; this wasn't visible to people who were only looking at the physical stadium and not at the video screen.

Sure, it's impressive that the physical attributes of stadium itself was incorporated into the CGI (such as the location of the goal posts so they could computer animate the bird to grasp the crossbar), but that's all it was - a video special effect.

edit on 2019/12/29 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A Discussion of Project Blue Beam Theory
www.winterwatch.net...

new topics

top topics

join