It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found something important. It's the Sun.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

At some stage a tipping point will occur, and take us all by surprise. I bet it will be something to do with the jet stream.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I’m thinking a solar flare will knock us back into the dark ages. Reset.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I’m thinking a solar flare will knock us back into the dark ages

And because of our weakening magnetosphere, the CME may not need to be as large as we have experienced in the past.

Earlier on this year a tiny little G class solar flare impacted the planet up around Norway. It managed to bend the magnetosphere sufficiently to reach ground level.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Light is information, every wavelength phase and amplitude a different signal with a different function. Every harmonic a tweak inperceived by exclusively scientific man.
Science has spewed utter lies about the nature of reality, ignoring the most difficult measurements and embracing the bulk quantity (over quality).

Study plants, study photosynthesis, study endophytes and beneficial rhizospheric microorganisms , and you will have an understanding of the physical realm, as we are in an ionian relationship with a cosmic "plant", since the fall of man.
edit on 4-1-2020 by AnodeOrCathode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Great thread and opening post. Solar Forcing (several papers over the last two years) will now be included in future climate models because they have finally realized how important the sun and magnetic field is to earth's weather.. Suspicious0bservers on youtube has been trying to follow the latest papers and findings about solar forcing, magnetic fields, and our + solar system weather and climate.

Seriously great thread and I think you are spot on.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the Suspicious0bservers link, looks good.

Since I came across this connection in the two sets of data, I have been trying to convince myself that it's wrong. I have been unable to do this. In fact, all of the other data that I have found, even back in the mid 1990s, at the very least implies the connection to be as demonstrated and, at most, outright and absolutely supports what has been demonstrated.

The enormity of this issue is certainly not lost on me and I'd say the next 5 years are going to be nail biting to say the least. As it stands, there are as many papers suggesting that solar cycle 25 is going to be weaker than 24 as there are saying it's going to be stronger. If it's weaker ......... look out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join