It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Gov. Threatening to use NG to Enforce Gun Control

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If they didn’t infer what he means, they’d have to support him.

“MAGA” : “oh that means strip women’s rights, kill gays and imprison all blacks, DeRp”

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You're right, trump is an honest politician, full of wholesome goodness, he farts unicorns and brings unity and peace to all who hehold him.
trumpistan.
edit on 15-12-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I've seen more realism in fan fiction written by people who wanted to see Deanna Troy and Doctor Crusher get it on than I have in any criticism of Trump.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're right, trump is an honest politician, full of wholesome goodness, he farts unicorns and brings unity and peace to all who hehold him.
trumpistan.

Nope.

I've even written threads critical of Trump.

Just looking for facts.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've seen more realism in fan fiction written by people who wanted to see Deanna Troy and Doctor Crusher get it on than I have in any criticism of Trump.

Every single piece of criticism I’ve ever seen or heard against him (from the left) is 100% media-fed

ZERO original thought and ZERO basis in reality

The most realistic criticism of him would have to be ‘Orange Man Bad’. Everything else is just fabricated circle jerk material for the perpetually offended
edit on 15 12 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump is not the messiah or even the emperor. He is not perfect, he makes mistakes. He is not like the others in government, he tries to do what is best for the country. He does not work and play well with crooked politicians. This is why he won and will again.

What does Trump have to do with the governor of Virginia violating constitutional law?
edit on 12 15 2019 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

No it's usually based on something stupid he says or when he gets caught lying. Very reality based since theirs plenty of evidence of it.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As a Virginia boy who was raised here in southern VA I feel like weighing in...and it is even more appropriate as I am currently visiting for my brothers wedding. This Bill was literally one of the first things he mentioned after seeing him at the airport. Good f#%*in luck!

The average guns per capita here is off the charts everywhere outside of NOVA. I literally spent the night helping my bro secure firearms in his safes for his honeymoon trip. I think we might have locked down about 15-20 pieces. That's about the average for most folks I know around here some blow that out of the water by miles.

The laws proposed by the democrats elected here...not even sure how they got elected...will be ignored harder than the assault rifle ban in MA where like 2% even turned anything in. No NG troops will come do a thing most sheriff's depts aren't going to enforce a thing and state police aren't either. The culture in most areas are so opposed to this is comical.

While this is my opinion I just don't see anything coming of it based on what I have grown up around and experienced living here over 20ish years. In fact the democrats who support this probably just committed political suicide. GG dudes!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

The laws proposed by the democrats elected here...not even sure how they got elected...will be ignored harder than the assault rifle ban in MA where like 2% even turned anything in

Let me refer you back to a stat statement by dbcowboy earlier in this thread. You will find this quote near the bottom of the 5th page.

The government only does what we allow government to do.

Now it would seem that there's a huge disconnect between reality and perceived reality.

How did these so called democrats get voted in in a state t h at clearly has a majority gun totin country folk. Something just doesn't add up.

Either this is not a majority population gun totin country folk and is full of city slurping liberals or some numbers are being fudged and if I were a betting man my money would be on fudging.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is the same Democrat Governor that had that Blackface and Klansman picture in his Law School Yearbook that was given a free pass?

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Trump is like the person at work that is so full of himself and no one has much good to say about him. But when the time comes to get the hard sh!t done they are the first person most look for.

So basically he is an arsehole who gets the job done.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The amount of people that "want" a civil war is probably less than 1% of the country.

what the majority of the people want is for the govt to remember its place, for them to keep their grubby fingers off our rights, the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th have been under hard attack for at least 20 years, the 1st is coming under attack a lot since the PC perpetually offended phase has started.

Eventually people were going to hit a point where they said no, now IF the govt ramps up the attacks and moves to violence then yes a lot of people will stand and fight.

But "want" war... no, no we dont want it.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

trumpistan.

Get it right. That was Obama. The press told you so.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Something doesn't add up? Urban v. Rural is what doesn't add up. Federal employees who live in the northern part of the state and depend on government for their livelihoods are also part of the equation. They have no interest in the peasants revolting.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wonder. . . . .

Does this make the Governor the "fascist" gun in the West?

I'll show myself out

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You were nazi only one thinking that.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly. It’s no great mystery. The population of NoVa is a little less than half of the population for the entire state, period. Add in the Tidewater area which is heavily left leaning and there you go.

The parallels for this situation and what would happen if NY and CA were left in charge by the elimination of the electoral college are staggering.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Considering that this is ignoring the Constitution, therefore breaking the law, can't they remove him from office or even have him arrested if he does it? He is using his power to tyrannically control his citizens after all. Certainly if one breaks Constitutional Law they can at least be removed from office...if not then why wouldn't everyone just ignore the Constitution. If so, they what good is the Constitution? If I were there I would legally go after this guy hardcore.
edit on 15-12-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Impeach!!!!!

Removal of the Virginia Governor by impeachment is provided for in the Virginia Constitution.

ballotpedia.org...

Denying Virginia citizens right to due process, and take away private property is covered by serveral amendments in the Bill of Rights.

And the 14th.

A clear case of abuse of power.

edit on 15-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join