It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Gov. Threatening to use NG to Enforce Gun Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Guardsmen are local citizens also.

You’re spot on.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I just spoke to “them” and they think you are being a douche. They asked that you stop.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

And that's exactly how they WANT you to feel, which is exactly why they say and do the things they do.

Go ahead, let your emotions control you.

?

Have you gone insane?

I mean really, do we need to call someone? A caretaker?

I make a factual observation and you immediately go full retard.

That's his secret DB

He's always full retard.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm saying you're bigoted towards anyone who doesn't support Trump.

Like I said, wear it proudly. 😁

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yeah, we know

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So you're saying the governors threat of using the guard to enforce gun
control. Is designed to invoke a reaction that will justify the use of the
guard to enforce gun control? To con us into forcing his hand basically?

Not hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I just thought maybe you watched a Star Wars marathon...

Friday.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Virginia Constitution

Article I. Bill of Rights
Section 13. Militia; standing armies; military subordinate to civil power
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people,trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state

Pretty clearly violation of that states constitutional provisions

link   
bookmarks thread for when none of this happens and guns will stay in the arms of all Americans, but its good to get outraged before christmas

link   

the thing is, if patriots have to mobilize, that is where we head first, straight to those corrupted politicians. If the law don't get them, We the people will.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: getmaga

You'll likely be facing beefed up security police and possibly
hired mercenaries.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
For the most part, gun owners and patriots are law-abiding citizens. The Law will always and forever be on our side regarding this issue.

The (2A) is an unalienable right. That means that the governor nor any other politician can take it away, regardless of the toothless "laws" they pass. The Second Amendment is not negotiable...ever. It is part of The Ten. It cannot be removed.

Politicians should tread lightly. There is a line that will not be crossed or tolerated.

Even though most gun owners and Second Amendment protectors and advocates are generally everyday American patriots and abide by the laws, We The People understand exactly where the line is.

435 people in Congress plus 100 people in the Senate cannot remove the 2A. Nor can the SC, much less a state governor and a bunch of state politicians. I know that most law enforcement personnel and military personnel would not cross that line for a politician. 300,000,000 People against a bunch of politicians would not be pretty.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Lots of Guardsman are also Cops/Sheriff Deputies, everyone I know in the guard Who are also “cops” would arrest those who try and unlawfully take away the second amendment away from the citizens. There are More Patriots than these clowns realize.
edit on 14-12-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

HAHAHAHA exactly!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

And that's exactly how they WANT you to feel, which is exactly why they say and do the things they do.

Go ahead, let your emotions control you.

Indeed. Its the people's fault for responding to an existential threat from government.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Quite a catch-22 isn't it? Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Quite a catch-22 isn't it? Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

So no matter what choices you have made, they always end up being the wrong ones? Who could have guessed?

You said it first..

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What's sad is the fact that the politicians saying all this stuff won't be the ones on the front lines of this supposed war, it'll be you and whoever else you deem an enemy. They'll be sitting fat and happy in their luxury condo laughing at your gullibility in starting a war for them.

Not likely. What you suggest would require an unrealistic amount of loyalty to said Governor on the part of the National Guard.

And then after that, the President has the power to step in and countermand any order from the governor..

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I guess it's REAL funny reading people who are obviously not patriots, sit and talk sh!t to people who would stand up to an action, and if they were deployed, it WOULD be an action. You must be real comfy sitting and talking crap to people who would stand up for your comfy lifestyle. I mean, we can all tell by your comments you have never, and would never stand up for anything you believe in, unless it was at a website where you could hide and taunt those who actually do it.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The National Guard can "dethrone" the governor if the governor acts in a way contrary to the doctrine of the State or Federal constitution.

I sincerely doubt the NG will take up arms against law abiding citizens. AND, should the governor enact legislation in which law abiding citizens become outlaws, and in violation of the will of the people and the governing constitution they would be fully within their charter to do exactly that, remove him/her by force and incarcerate them in the stockade.

Never forget, the National Guard ARE "the people"; they are warriors, but above all...they are patriots!

Never forget!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join