It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Gov. Threatening to use NG to Enforce Gun Control

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
This is a very very dangerous, stupid game being played by an elected servant appointed by the people of his state. He works for THEM. He better get that through his f@#$ing head real quick.

I doubt a person as arrogant as him will understand the great wrong he is doing until he discovers he has a spirit after it separates from his dead body. Only then will a person like this get it through their head, but then it's too late to do anything to change.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No need to go that far. Just need a petition signed by number equal to 10% of the voters that voted in the last election to get the ball rolling. And it may be interesting to note that conviction of a misdemeanor of a “hate crime” is listed as a specific reason. Now while Governor Blackface wasn’t and cannot be convicted due to statute of limitations...

But for the people of Virginia, here is the process

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I do like your scenario much better, then perhaps after the humiliation of a recall or such, might come realization that what they were attempting to do was just flat wrong, and they can change their ways before the other thing eventually happens.

edit on 25-12-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: word

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Just like that old Kenny Rogers song: There’ll be time enough for countin’ when the dealing’s done.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
One of the most effective ways to decrease terrorism and mass shootings would be to make it either illegal or very immoral for MSM to report on it. Mass shooters and terrorists wants to be on national tv. They want people to know about their ideas and their "manifesto". MSM give them a voice and encourage more violence. You never hear even a discussion about the morality of this. I already know their "argument". "Free press" blah blah. It´s not a free press when 6 corporations owns 90%!! And since such a discussion would effectively kill their agenda of disarming good people i won´t hold my breath.
edit on 26-12-2019 by Arne786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The solution for the subject of a state gone rouge can be found in history. With the stroke of a pen the national guard of VA is nationalized and control is removed from the governor. The commander-in-chief then can order the national guard to stand-fast between the politicians and the voters until a voters settlement and peace (lack of threats) is achieved.

Example:

en.wikipedia.org...

The purpose of the national guard is to put down a powder keg that could blow up into another civil war.

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Thank god, in the military, you are told you must obey LAWFUL orders. If a commander gives an order to kill civilians, you have a right to question the commander to make sure you understand and they understand the order they are giving. Then report the unlawful command. You are only subject to blindly following lawful orders. The order must be clear and justified to be against the constitution or UCMJ, uniform code of military justice, in order to not obey.
Sorry Gov. "I was only following orders" is not an excuse to make the NG blindly execute a police act against United States Citizens, for gun confiscation.

Hmm I wonder if there is an amendment or something In the constitution that could make an order like that a CLEAR, UNLAWFUL order...

I wonder if an order like that is given, there might be some kind of organization that might process a clear violation of the constitution or military law.

Go ahead give that official order... I dare you.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join