It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas gift ideas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
We went to Eilitch Gardens in Denver a few years ago, and picked up a tub of flavored cotton candy that was really awesome. It was coffee flavored, and once he got a taste, my son couldn't leave it alone even though it was mine. So I kept the tub, and last year, I checked the place out online and ordered for all the kids.

Chocolate Storybook

They have all kinds of different candies, but their inventory of inventive cotton candy flavors is fantastic. They even have beer flavored cotton candy. If you have a sweet tooth, child or adult, this is a different way to go.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Under Armor is always a great gift. Everyone I've ever given that stuff to always loves it. Great stuff, and very well designed! I know I love mine.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
What I do is find out their favourite animal

And then get them something to do with that animal off ebay - e.g. a cup, a poster, a statue etc.

Have always had good results

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: BlueJacket

Wifey wants to branch out into 'fitness clothing'.

I highly approve of yoga pants.

On a nice physique, of course.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

something unique, something that will be truly enjoyed.

In the past I've done paintings. This year, for the special someone, in addition to clothes/shoes/jewelry, I am making (engraving) a personalized affirmation mirror. I might also do one for my sister.

As far as gifts in general, it depends on the person. I used to give my dad something cool/unique that he can put in/use to decorate his house, like an antique looking globe. I used to give my sisters things like scarves, hats, gift cards.

I also try to pay attention in the months leading up to things people talk about they need, or if I see something they would like.

I have found that, even though not personal, instead of than money, gift cards, whether to a store I know they like, or just a Visa card.

These days, I don't give too many gifts, and when asked what I want, just say I don't want anything.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join