It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Happens Next Week If

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I'm leaning towards censure, then they can claim a moral victory and end the obviously doomed to fail process.

End it? These lunatics are already talking about the fact that there is no limit to how many times they can impeach him.

Luckily, the 2020 elections will put an end to this madness for at least the next 12 years of the Trump Presidency.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
End it? These lunatics are already talking about the fact that there is no limit to how many times they can impeach him.

Okay? It's not factually incorrect.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
When has his base not been galvanized? Who cares if the same fanatics aren’t swayed by any of this?

Agreed...

Trying to persuade Donald Trump cultists to vote differently is a lost cause. It’s wasted energy. There is no changing what they believe.

Agreed again! And thankfully, lots of those sane people who didn't vote for him first time around are chomping at the bit to do so next year.

Their hate for other Americans who think differently than they do eclipses anything else.

I see what you did there, switching mid-stream from talking about Trump supporters to the radical leftist looney-dems...

Almost got me...

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
End it? These lunatics are already talking about the fact that there is no limit to how many times they can impeach him."

Okay? It's not factually incorrect.

I know, but it will kind of hard for them to make good on these threats after they lose the House and the Rs gain a super majority in the Senate.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
...and the Rs gain a super majority in the Senate.

That will never happen, it's just comical wishful thinking on your part.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yep. Only way Cali goes Republican again is they withdraw from the US and then vote Republican forever more as a condition to be allowed to return when they start begging six months later.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
...and the Rs gain a super majority in the Senate."

That will never happen, it's just comical wishful thinking on your part.

Of course I was just yakking, but...

What will never happen is Trump being removed.

There is actually a very real possibility of gaining seats in the Senate, and even a small chance of gaining the super majority... my WAG says there's maybe 10,000 times better chance than of Trump being removed.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar The Democrats are in irons, they have no way out. If they vote to impeach and it fails, they are screwed but not so screwed if they back down from the vote and just try to censor the President which is also no sure thing. Keep in mind, there are some moderate dems that want Pelosi gone so they can get back to business. The Moderate House Dems know they are about to lose their party all together. Which would be a disaster for all of them. Imagine a 3rd party kicking out the Dems in 2020. It could happen because it has happened before during the 1820s, twice. The DNC is spent, their platform is in shambles and they have no way to go but divide. The best thing for them is finish what they started (which will fail for sure) then, vote Pelosi out of the Speakers position as well as remove the current committee chairmans. Their only hope for survival as a party is to commence reforms. Personally, I think they will cut each other's throats.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join