It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal view of the 2019 UK election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Can we please do away with the "The other side is stupid, Ignorant ECT ECT" arguements?

There is no other side, and if you think there is, then I don't care which side you think you're on

Just because people disagree with each other on politics doesn't make the other side stupid and evil.

My opinion stands, the Tories are evil and how anyone can vote for them, to me is stupid.

That kind of thought process you just displayed is not constrictive at all. Do you think you sway the other side to your position by calling them stupid?

See first point, I don't give damn which side you think you're on, voting Tory is not good, for ANYTHING. Possibly you mean "constructive"? I never had any intention of swaying people to my way, it is what it is and you have your own minds.

Did it work?

Did what work? Have I missed some invisible point that you were trying to make?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: Wrong thread

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Not exactly what some of us have said, I myself voted FOR Brexit but we were lied too as to how harmful it could be for our nation and then Theresa may went and made deal's in India as we would suddenly need lot's of qualified and skilled workers from somewhere else and of course the Tory's were not going to give our people child allowance back (it was abused we all know that but it was there for a purpose) and were also not going to pay for our kid's to have the skill's we need since the kid's these day's are going for daft and pointless qualification's and degrees like Sociology, Beautician and other pointless skill's when we need to reinvigorate our industry and get some industry back so we actually need Doctor's, Technician's, Engineer's.

Like I say I was for Brexit, I have had second thought's but am still middle of the road, my concern was the more important matter of what type of nation we become AFTER Brexit and as to that the Tory's are not in the interests of our future.

Why do I say there, were is there investment in our future, when was the last time you could trust a Tory with the well being of our children.

Face it they are all for themselves and nothing more than that, vested interests and party donation's, selling off whatever is left of OUR national assets - who do they sell them too, themselves and there party's financial backers of course.

Learn to read between the lines and stop taking reporters at there word as well.

Robert Murdoch whom is a massive media tycoon if you have not heard of him is one of the Tory's staunchest backers, he is also not even British he is an Australian so his backing is strictly for his financial purpose.
www.theguardian.com...
Read this about Boris talking about scrapping TV licences, this was just after he was shown up by Corbyn for those NHS Negotations with Trump and had to TEMPORARILY backtrack on his plan's there so he Needed to think about what other of the few remaining national assets he could sell off without upsetting too many people AND the BBC, Murdoch's long wish to get his hand's on the BBC and the Tory drive to sell off whatever remains of our country into there own pocket's (not that we ever see a penny of that money coming back to us) came to his mind.
www.theguardian.com...

Those people in our nation that think the Tory's are for THEM are sorely deluded unless they are more than a little rich themselves.

Look, since the Tory's got in power.

Food bank's.

Homelessness explosion.

Closure of Library's and youth club's, council's stripped of there assets.

City of London getting RICHER - not the people of the nation the CITY OF LONDON.

Scotland becoming every more disillusioned with the one sided status quo that was running the UK and wanting ever more to get out of a bad (and to them abusive) marriage (this will lead to them rejoining the EU, border control's and custom's check's between England and Scotland and likely spur on the welsh to go for there own independence when the Scot's actually start to do quite well out of there new EU arrangement since the EU WANTS those fishing ground's that are then Scot's territory.

Like I say and I am not mistaken Boris is the LAST or the NEXT TO LAST PM of the UK.

But meanwhile some here are arguing that sheep are not sheep, if they are not sheep why could they NOT think for themselves but had to listen to media and misguided public opinion SHAPED by that MEDIA controlled mostly by the way by Murdoch - except the BBC which despite being claimed to be a left wing organization has acted as anything BUT a left wing organization through the entire election campaign.

Well soon the BBC will be sold off and most of them will be out on there arses with skill's that will not be relevant in a world were the media will be made on the cheap abroad mostly, good luck finding help from this government you bunch of self serving over paid supposed public servant's in the soon to be sold off to Murdoch or his cronies BBC (talk about shooting yourselves in the foot or climbing an Australian tree in a forest fire you bunch of flaming wombat's - you did it to yourselves but first you did it to us like the good little brainwashing organization you have always really been now didn't you BEEB, what would it have cost you really to tell the truth come on have some gut's and answer I know some of you are members here trawling this site for news).
edit on 14-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2019 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

So you believe the conservative government is bad for the will hurt the UK in the long run....

Very much so, to see the NHS get sold is extremely bad news, people are poor enough over here.

It's highly doubtful any government would sell-off the NHS, because such an act would probably render the party responsible completely unelectable for years to come. And politicians don't like being unelectable.

That said, it's ironic how Labour made such an issue with their outraged claims of an intended Tory NHS sell-off. It was Labour (under Tony Blair) who were responsible for part-privatisation of the NHS, and who wished to take the privatisation further than they actually managed to achieve during their time in office.

edit on 14-12-2019 by Motorhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Motorhead

That's a good point but remember the Tory Mantra that do it today and they will forget who did it to them tomorrow, they don't regard the British public as overly bright so I believe that given the chance they would do so.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Freeborn

It's straight forward as far as I see things;
I'm sick to death of being told by arrogant, self-opinionated, middle class tossers and politically correct snowflake, condescending know-it-all's that I don't know what I voted for, that I'm ill informed, that I'm stupid, or that my opinion is worthless.

And what exactly did you for vote for? Seeing as you replied to my post which was aimed at Tory voters

Additionally and aside from a Tory government not being good for Scotland, I very much doubt it will be good for the poorer classes of England, NI and Wales either

I voted Tory.
Seeing your pathetic, condescending, propaganda laced contribution to this thread, it fills me with extra joy that I did.

Shallow mate, very shallow, I'll let you get back to fawning over your BoJo wall poster

No, I just don't devote much time to losers.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So there are NO sides, but one side is Evil (Tory) and people who voted for them Stupid.

Got it.

Did what work? Have I missed some invisible point that you were trying to make? 

I guess you are a little stupid.

You proved my point.

Have a good life.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, I lay in bed and cried a bit because I'm a drama queen, and I'm not even affected by this. I'm not in Britain, I have a second citizenship waiting for me in frankly a better country.

I'm not homeless after being failed by a system that has no money or power left to help me.
I'm not drowning under the poverty line because the economy is rigged so the rich can get richer.
I'm not disabled and forced to take part in my own dehumanisation in a benefits system so terrified of one "benefits cheat" that it lets thousands go without the help they need. (I'm not a poor person with the #ing brass neck to want a comfortable, happy life who's often labelled as a benefits cheat by a government who wants the poor to hate one another rather than them)
I'm not living in a dangerous high rise apartment that I know for a fact could burn any time because landlord money is more important than my life, and if I do die it will apparently be my fault for not having more common sense.
I'm not a woman who's just lost years worth of pension because the government just doesn't care about people who fall through the cracks in their shiny new policies.
I'm not a Muslim waking up in a country where hating and attacking people based on their religion is OK and in fact rewarded with the keys to Number 10.
I'm not a BAME person facing increased stop and search which is basically proven to be racially skewed and a general cavalier attitude towards racism boosted by a prime minister who has spouted racist #ing nonsense without recourse.
I don't live in one of the most deprived areas of the country who were brainwashed into thinking the EU, the only organisation giving enough of a damn to help them, is the enemy.
I'm not relying on an NHS that's already straining under horrific budget cuts and faces being dismembered bit by bit and the parts sold off to corporations in places like the USA, where big pharma has caused suffering in millions of people, be it from extortionate medicine or an opioid crisis they created because addiction is good for profits.
I'm not a teacher being forced to work all the hours god sends because they have no time, no money, no assistance and if they don't care about their kids, who will?
I'm not part of the Windrush generation, in danger of being thrown out of the only home they've ever known because the government is so terrified of foreigners they're throwing out and barring even British people.
I'm not a British child in constant danger of violent death in Syrian refugee camps whose only crime was being born there to criminal parents.
I'm not a European citizen who made the mistake of thinking I could build a life here. I'm not any kind of immigrant to Britain or the spouse or child of one.
I'm not Northern Irish and facing renewed violence over a Brexit deal that's betrayed the Good Friday Agreement while the government lies to my face about it.

And I've missed people out. Probably a lot of people! And I already feel like I've covered the whole damn population. I'm not one of these people. I just had the basic human empathy to not vote Tory.

I don't care if you really wanted Brexit, I frankly don't care if you're Jewish and got successfully conned by a tory rabbi and a fascist press into thinking Labour would be worse for you personally. You ignored all of those people. People will suffer and they'll die because you lacked empathy. Sleep well tonight.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Petra137:

All I can say is yet again the MSM got it totally wrong...

It wasn't a matter of 'they got it wrong', but that they sought to 'influence' voter's thinking. They presented a picture that was pretty much false, and most certainly fake news. Yet, people will still buy the MSM product (newspapers), and still watch the media, instead of boycotting them. Why anyone would continue to listen to a liar is beyond me? It is what the MSM everywhere do all the time.

so were where the "masses"...

Just so you know, you have 'were' and 'where' in the wrong positions. 'Were' = was, and 'where' = location.

Zcustosmorum:

I think for the people of England, NI and Wales, a lot probably voted, stupidly and without foresight...

You are so far off the mark, that you couldn't even be more wrong. This election was seen as an opportunity for the 'Leave' vote to give an emphatic endorsement to leave the EU once and for all. If you want (I doubt you do), you can view this election as a quasi-2nd referendum on Brexit. Your thinking is too disingenuous, too lacking in clarity, too much of a sore loser.

Furthermore, the choice the electorate had to choose from was certainly lacking in political quality, but the Tories were the best option, given what was on offer.

As for Scottish Independence, the lines are clearly drawn there and personally, I just hope one way or another, it happens soon:

A. Because it's whats best for Scotland

As a personal opinion...it's an opinion. I don't trust it, but at the same time, as much as I like Scotland and the Scottish people, I don't care if Scotland leaves the UK. There is a bigger global picture at work that you don't include in your thinking, and that bigger picture, if given the allowance it seeks, will swallow Scotland whole. The UK is better and stronger together, and I'd like to see all UK countries dealing with each other on a more level playing field, to the best that each has to offer.

Very much so, to see the NHS get sold is extremely bad news, people are poor enough over here.

I don't doubt that the Americans would love to get their grubby mitts on the UK's NHS, they see it as an untapped market, but the NHS is something the British people pay for, and is not for sale. Something tells me, that your mindset is such that you hope it gets sold off, just so you can say I told you so.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's straight forward as far as I see things;
I'm sick to death of being told by arrogant, self-opinionated, middle class tossers and politically correct snowflake, condescending know-it-all's that I don't know what I voted for, that I'm ill informed, that I'm stupid, or that my opinion is worthless.

And what exactly did you for vote for? Seeing as you replied to my post which was aimed at Tory voters

Additionally and aside from a Tory government not being good for Scotland, I very much doubt it will be good for the poorer classes of England, NI and Wales either

I voted Tory.
Seeing your pathetic, condescending, propaganda laced contribution to this thread, it fills me with extra joy that I did.

Shallow mate, very shallow, I'll let you get back to fawning over your BoJo wall poster
As you do your wee Jimmy Crankie poster.
That's Nicola Sturgeon for the American know all's here.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Then there is Brexit; we want out.
We voted out in a democratic ballot and we expect that to be delivered.
We are sick of being told 'we didn't know what we voted for' - WE DID....and no mention of Brexit with a deal, just #ing Brexit.

We are sick to death of middle-class, graduate type, politically correct, snowflake do-gooders and their smug arrogance and overbearing sense of intellectual superiority.

We most definitely DID NOT vote 'stupidly', we were informed and voted as we saw fit.

The Trump Presidency is playing out the same way...People all over are tired just like you are for the same reason even though different events. The expectation is Trump will win by a large margin and the liberals have a good chance of losing the House in the process.

People of England did not vote for Johnston because they like him, they voted because they hate everything else...It's a mirror image of why Trump is in office today.

edit on 14-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

As you do your wee Jimmy Crankie poster.
That's Nicola Sturgeon for the American know all's here.

a reply to: pavil

I guess you are a little stupid.

You proved my point.

Have a good life.

a reply to: UKTruth

No, I just don't devote much time to losers.

Reads like a list of Tory voters who have not long left school to me

a reply to: Motorhead

It's highly doubtful any government would sell-off the NHS, because such an act would probably render the party responsible completely unelectable for years to come. And politicians don't like being unelectable.

Time will tell

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I try to read them all in a hopeless search for balance, which I never find.

Did you read the Sun, the daily mail? or are do you mean social media, as if you did read the sun or mail you would have seen there no stop demanding to vote for Boris, dont just put me in the lefty box (because i dont like boris), as I chose to abstain for the first time in my adult life, as neither BJ or JC IMO show any resonance with the common man

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: themove1904

And I've missed people out. Probably a lot of people! And I already feel like I've covered the whole damn population. I'm not one of these people. I just had the basic human empathy to not vote Tory.

Ya you missed out the other 99% of the country that all have a story or two too. I read you whole rant and it screamed that the Government is not taking care of everyone, well guess what? The Goverment can't even though they might promise all the time to get votes. Unless you want to go full retard and tax 90% where the working class works for everyone, they can't. That concept is called Communism and though it looks like nirvana on paper that changes once the human factor is injected into it all and it fails miserably.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Petra137

I know the Feminists at Mumsnet were discussing how to spoil ballots, or just not vote at all, and some posted pics of their spoilt ballots.

That's a bit naughty. It is illegal to take pictures inside a voting station.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: themove1904
Well, I lay in bed and cried a bit because I'm a drama queen, and I'm not even affected by this. I'm not in Britain, I have a second citizenship waiting for me in frankly a better country.

I'm not homeless after being failed by a system that has no money or power left to help me.
I'm not drowning under the poverty line because the economy is rigged so the rich can get richer.
I'm not disabled and forced to take part in my own dehumanisation in a benefits system so terrified of one "benefits cheat" that it lets thousands go without the help they need. (I'm not a poor person with the #ing brass neck to want a comfortable, happy life who's often labelled as a benefits cheat by a government who wants the poor to hate one another rather than them)
I'm not living in a dangerous high rise apartment that I know for a fact could burn any time because landlord money is more important than my life, and if I do die it will apparently be my fault for not having more common sense.
I'm not a woman who's just lost years worth of pension because the government just doesn't care about people who fall through the cracks in their shiny new policies.
I'm not a Muslim waking up in a country where hating and attacking people based on their religion is OK and in fact rewarded with the keys to Number 10.
I'm not a BAME person facing increased stop and search which is basically proven to be racially skewed and a general cavalier attitude towards racism boosted by a prime minister who has spouted racist #ing nonsense without recourse.
I don't live in one of the most deprived areas of the country who were brainwashed into thinking the EU, the only organisation giving enough of a damn to help them, is the enemy.
I'm not relying on an NHS that's already straining under horrific budget cuts and faces being dismembered bit by bit and the parts sold off to corporations in places like the USA, where big pharma has caused suffering in millions of people, be it from extortionate medicine or an opioid crisis they created because addiction is good for profits.
I'm not a teacher being forced to work all the hours god sends because they have no time, no money, no assistance and if they don't care about their kids, who will?
I'm not part of the Windrush generation, in danger of being thrown out of the only home they've ever known because the government is so terrified of foreigners they're throwing out and barring even British people.
I'm not a British child in constant danger of violent death in Syrian refugee camps whose only crime was being born there to criminal parents.
I'm not a European citizen who made the mistake of thinking I could build a life here. I'm not any kind of immigrant to Britain or the spouse or child of one.
I'm not Northern Irish and facing renewed violence over a Brexit deal that's betrayed the Good Friday Agreement while the government lies to my face about it.

I don't care if you really wanted Brexit, I frankly don't care if you're Jewish and got successfully conned by a tory rabbi and a fascist press into thinking Labour would be worse for you personally. You ignored all of those people. People will suffer and they'll die because you lacked empathy. Sleep well tonight.

Wow that is exactly what most of us with two marbles left in our head's think about the situation.

Beautifully states and absolutely accurate.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You know what though, Labour acted almost as if they did not really want to win.

Let me clarify that, the Tory's bent over backward, Boris Johnson actually did a lot of high profile legwork visiting not just Tory seat's but also Labour seat's.

The Labour campaign was a sham as well so whom was running it, what happened to advertisement's, using the plight of the people they intended to help to show the Tory's up meanwhile the Tory's ran a devastating public relations campaign against Labour aided by the bulk of the media.

Where were the placards calling for people to care about the homeless and the needy this Christmas by giving them a government who cares.

It is almost as if the Labour Party were deliberately sabotaging themselves, there campaign was not even as effective as some of the minor party's.

Makes you wonder if the Labour campaign was deliberately despoiled by those within the party that wanted to bring Corbyn down at all mean's even if that meant deliberately destroying there own party simply because they did not like him?.

You might not think it matters but advertising as any business can attest is an incredibly powerful tool, people are sheep and a high percentage of them will walk into the abattoir of there own accord thinking they are getting food.

The Labour party had the money, the canvassers and the opportunity to do an A1 job of selling it to the public, meanwhile the Tory's did what labour should have done they sold to those that Labour made the serious mistake of taking for granted.

Don't hate or be angry with them, pity them they are like children led astray by the candy house in the wood's and they will know themselves soon enough once the Tory's go back to there true form and take the sheep's clothing off.

BUT.

Do you know something, I actually think that John McDonnell should have been the Labour Leader, I think Jeremy Corbyn is a nice guy but he was never perfect and not really prime minister material he was too softly spoken, too weak on defense and too dead set in reversing in one term the denationalization of our economy, I do however believe that his manifesto was brilliant and is correct but it need's cooler, more reasoned and intelligent head's to do the job than the bulk of the shadow cabinet he surrounded himself with - except McDonnell - whom also gave a bad impression to the public.

Will labour EVER recover, maybe not or maybe they shall we will have to wait and see how this term pan's out because just maybe and this really is pissing into the wind BUT just maybe Boris will turn out to be a good prime minister, certainly if he did and I am holding NO hope here then it would not be the first time because despite his sell off of BR John Major was a bloody good prime minister despite being seen as a grey and uninspiring leader, he was also a good man whom unlike the Tory elite knew what it was like to have empty cupboards and no money to pay the bill's having grown up on a council estate.

Sadly I don't see how Boris can relate though, he has probably never been short a penny in his life and may suffer from the incumbent lack of empathy for the poor that this may bring with it, then again let's not be too hasty to judge give him a chance you never know God does sometime's work in very mysterious way's and just maybe - just maybe the Labour party would actually have been a disaster though there heart's were definitely in the right place.
edit on 14-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
themove1904:

I'm not even affected by this. I'm not in Britain, I have a second citizenship waiting for me in frankly a better country.

The most important two clauses of your diatribe. Your not affected by the election result, because you don't live in Britain, and wouldn't want to, because - somewhat selfishly - you're looking after number one, and are moving soon to what you think will be your utopia. All that followed was simply a critique of Britain using quasi-empathy for its so-called victims. Fair enough, you don't like the country, I can't have you leave quick enough. Let's look at the contemptuous rubbish you wrote.

The onus of having a roof over one's head falls upon the individual, it is called personal responsibility. I take it you believe the 'system' should house everyone with a hard luck story? That system has to be paid for, and that comes out of the pockets of those who have taken responsibility for themselves and pay into the system through taxes. Homelessness isn't solved by temporary accommodation alone, it is solved by putting the homeless back on their feet, but they have to action on the self-responsibility to actually stand up, and to care for their own welfare. The system has to have in-built harshness, otherwise, no one would want to work.

Yes, the rich rule the world, they rule it in the utopia you hope to move to, and I'm sure you will find poverty there, and a system that doesn't help them.

I won't disagree with you on all of this, but you present a paradox. There's nothing wrong with a poor person 'wanting' a comfortable life, but to have one you need money, and the system cannot give a poor person the money to live a comfortable life. There's no such thing as a free lunch, somebody pays, and by any moral criteria, that somebody has to be the person who eats the lunch.

In their own countries, there are Muslims who attack their own brethren because of their religion. This was a bad point to try to make about Britain. You will find that more Muslims have died at the hands of other Muslims in their own countries than anywhere here in Britain.

The EU doesn't give a damn about any deprived area in Britain, never has. The EU is a totalitarian ideology wearing a benign mask until it achieves it's total dominance while seeking to subjugate populations to its abhorrent agenda. You use the word 'brainwashed', implying you know deprivation and deprived people and thus class them as feckless and unintelligent. If you want a good example of being brainwashed read the following...

...the EU, the only organisation giving enough of a damn to help them...

I'm not relying on an NHS that's already straining under horrific budget cuts...

The NHS will not be sold off, and as much as budget cuts have affected the NHS performance, a lot of the blame can be squared directly at NHS higher management that deliberately allows failure in order to draw higher budgets to fix the failures, and then squander money on non-NHS attributes. The NHS needs troubleshooters to go right through the higher echelons of the NHS and gut them.

I'm not a teacher being forced to work all the hours god sends

I think you will be hard-pressed to find a single qualified teacher here in the UK who is 'forced' to work all the hours God sends (not that God exists, of course). They have a hard job, but how hard is relative. Teaching is not as hard as say that of a soldier, or a fireman, or a police officer. Then again, you did say you were a drama queen, and it shows all the way through your post.

How can the child be British if it was born in Syria? Is it a modern thing today that wherever you are born in the world, you can now claim citizenship of another country just because you fancy it. This was another of your quack quack oops!

I'm not a European citizen who made the mistake of thinking I could build a life here.

Yet, you write as if you are here. Are you lying? You will find, that any European citizen can apply to make a life here, and as long as they go through the correct legal channels and pass, we will welcome them. You don't know what you are talking about, but claiming much.

Sleep well tonight.

Absolutley! You see, I was born in this great land, with these great people, we built ourselves a society that with all its faults was stable and had, and will continue to have, longevity. We are not for sale to the EU, we are not the free hand out to every immigrant who wants to try to get here illegally. Taking control of our own borders will help toward solving part of our NHS crisis, because immigrants come here for free treatment while never putting a penny into the NHS, and it costs the British tax payer billions a year. No immigrant has a right to be here unless they go through the legal channels
and pass the criteria.

I was born in poverty, and have revisited it a couple of times due to circumstances beyond my control, and even though I paid thousands into the system over 40 years, when it came for the system to help me I was treat like a pariah and suffered economically while I went about finding another job, so I know the system by experience. you don't, because you have claimed you don't.

This country will turn itself around, because it has chosen to be where it belongs by nature and instinct...independent, sovereign, and self-determined.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Petra137

Its an interesting election result, but it smells a bit, the Irish didn't vote for them the Scots didn't either, and its looking like they would rather stay in the EU. The Tories are now the working mans party! looks more like Stockholm syndrome to me. I read an interesting prediction, Where northern Ireland will join the Republic, Scotland will go independent. England will sort of leave the EU but have so many deals they might as well have remained in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join