It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent davenport? juniper three

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
does any one reamber the juniper three project that was dicussed on this forum about half a year ago were there was a phone number on a website to a relay line that when called said soem thing liek 35876 and in all reality it was some top secret realy line to the DIA?

i reamber it very well for my freind was the one to call me at my house and tell me about it and gave me the number were in if i am right i have no idea if i was but i knwo i was one of the very frist to call this relay line

and about 5 hours after calling it i get a call back from some one saying were did you get this number etc etc dont ever call it again....

well about 4 days passed and i get a call from the DIA from agent davenport ( english accent very professnal knew my name address and knew i hade served in the army well he wants all the info i hade on were i got this phone number etc etc he asked me if i got it from a web site called Above top secret.com and i told him no and i was not lying i wasent even a member then but my other freind was well agaent daven port knew of my freinds and asked me there number i said no but he said he allready hade them i was not very helpful to him
bascily i just said na i dident get the number from above top secret .com i got it from one of my freinds ( i gave him the number to a buddy of mine who hates the goverment lol ) well needless to say it was a shocking exp. to behold geting called by the DIA being told that what i have called was a top secret line and in doing so i choudl be brought back in to the army court to be tried becuas i knew about other top secret traing etc etc after many treats or some what treats he let me go and then called all my freinds around were i live....

does any one reamber this it may have been moved to realy above top secret.com's forum but i whould like to hear of what happend after word did any one become missing ?...

please tell me .

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
does any one reamber the juniper three project that was dicussed on this forum about half a year ago were there was a phone number on a website to a relay line that when called said soem thing liek 35876 and in all reality it was some top secret realy line to the DIA?

i reamber it very well for my freind was the one to call me at my house and tell me about it and gave me the number were in if i am right i have no idea if i was but i knwo i was one of the very frist to call this relay line

and about 5 hours after calling it i get a call back from some one saying were did you get this number etc etc dont ever call it again....

well about 4 days passed and i get a call from the DIA from agent davenport ( english accent very professnal knew my name address and knew i hade served in the army well he wants all the info i hade on were i got this phone number etc etc he asked me if i got it from a web site called Above top secret.com and i told him no and i was not lying i wasent even a member then but my other freind was well agaent daven port knew of my freinds and asked me there number i said no but he said he allready hade them i was not very helpful to him
bascily i just said na i dident get the number from above top secret .com i got it from one of my freinds ( i gave him the number to a buddy of mine who hates the goverment lol ) well needless to say it was a shocking exp. to behold geting called by the DIA being told that what i have called was a top secret line and in doing so i choudl be brought back in to the army court to be tried becuas i knew about other top secret traing etc etc after many treats or some what treats he let me go and then called all my freinds around were i live....

does any one reamber this it may have been moved to realy above top secret.com's forum but i whould like to hear of what happend after word did any one become missing ?...

please tell me .

I don't know but if they threatened to take you into court back then, is it really doing you justice to post it on here?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
*shurgs* its fine with me heck my freind told the agent that he hade all there info and if he dident give him a million in " ransom" money he whoudl release it to the press ( well he dident have any thing but * shurgs*)
well any how

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Whatever the project was, it was definently real, I can attest to that.

How do I know?
I was one that called the number along with Vash and Alpha(who is no longer posting).

What was the result?
I got what seemed like an interagation over the phone(who was I, where did I get this no. etc. etc.) The original phone no. was definently a Washington D.C. prefix, we verified that, however the phone call back was from a different location.

My biggest question was what was the project about? In the little info we could acquire from the paper, it would appear to be a materials research of some kind, possibly organic, maybe genetic. I really don't know. It is somewhat disconcerting to know that our government has been conducting some many black ops, perhaps we could get some additional information via the Freedom of Information act? I have heard rumors of other people who called, and had the FBI come and intimadate them at their house, so this must be something big(or atleast worth sending the FBI).

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
You need to get RATS access though. I saved up all my points for RATS access for that thread only to end up very dissapointed. It's true about the phone #'s etc. but it was planted info. or something like that, it was all a hoax, the information was all to find out something like what if top secret stuff got on the net. I can't remember to be honest, and I don't have the posting frequency to afford RATS access anymore. The story is interesting, but the ending sucks. The original poster of the info got banned for knowingly posting false info too if I remember. Hope this helps, sorry.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So, this was a "sting", or something? I am not quite sure I am following you completely. So it was a hoax, perpetrated by the user who posted it? How did he get the numbers if they were legit?

AND if this is a hoax why is it still in RATS? It should be taken and put into a forum everyone can read.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Sigma]

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Sigma]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Our members quickly discovered the information was bogus, and Simon ended up talking with Davenport who admitted it was really a trap to find sites they could go after for distributing classified documents.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
if this was all a hoax liek you said mr dead then why was i bascily treatend by a memeber of the DIA? his words to me where you shoudl knwo not to discloser informating that is callsied as top secert you were trained to and in a act of such things you choudl be prosajucted ( sorry for spelling but that is bascily what he said to me and he knew my name address rank in the army what i did etc etc he knew my life almost why whoudl any one go to so much trouble ?)

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Vash]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vash
does any one reamber the juniper three project

Black Juniper. It was moved to the RATS forum.

knwo i was one of the very frist to call this relay line

Who are you? You were involved in the original thread? Why did you leave the group and are now signed in under a new name? Who were you in the group under? Who was your friend, their ATS name at least?

well needless to say it was a shocking exp.[...] after many treats or some what treats he let me go and then called all my freinds around were i live

To start, there is a differnece between 'making threats' and informing someone about the laws involved. Regardless, why were you 'schocked'? You called this shady number, you should've been prepared for, well, anything.

Heck, good thing it was the gov. What if it was involved with organized crime and they wanted to know? Then you'd be threatened.

i whould like to hear of what happend

Indeed. The person who started most of it, 'Hawk', was a paid liar and a fraud and very possibly a criminal if not for being a DIA shill. He "story" was that he owned a tech company, one that was invovled with web hosting. Eventually he sold it. The servers were purchased by a defense contractor. "Somehow" he tehn came up with this government line. He claimed, and this is my recollection, he hacked into his newly sold servers, and got information that the defense contractor had put up. A nice jucy story.

Then the dishonest worm comes to ATS on the DIA payroll, first claiming that he 'found' the information while 'googling', of all things for 'top secret' info. Pshaw. Then when his actually identity came up, he denied that he was that person, fraudulently. It was a real mess, I beleive he was kicked out, deservedly so. I can only hope that the governemnt found out that it was indeed him who illegally gave out this information and that they investigated him.

heck my freind told the agent that he hade all there info and if he dident give him a million in " ransom" money he whoudl release it to the press

That is a bunch of complete BS.

sigma
In the little info we could acquire from the paper, it would appear to be a materials research of some kind, possibly organic, maybe genetic

It was all gov BS was it not? Fake documents mixed with "illegally obtained" top secret information but out by a paid liar and a fraud who was kicked off the board.

perhaps we could get some additional information via the Freedom of Information act?

You can't get secret info from that

I have heard rumors of other people who called, and had the FBI come and intimadate them at their house

Big? They had a secret phone number that lead into an office of a national intelligence agency. They weren't threatened, they were clearly and blatantly breaking the law. The government didn't need to be protecting something 'big' to find out who was giving out top secret/classified contact information willy nilly over the internet.

Mr.Dead
it was all a hoax, the information was all to find out something like what if top secret stuff got on the net.

That was the claim of Hawk, the person who started it all, not the claim of anyone else, if I recall correctly. He used that claim as a sort of 'defense' to stay in the group.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i knwo the black juniper post originally was in this forum but was moved to rats

and as to who i am my freind sigma caled me when the post about juniper three was made and i called the line i knew some thing might happen but i took the chance and i did not have a ats name i was not even a memebr back then i choudl not i hade no email addy to make a account but now i do ..

as for me being shocked i was shocked that it took so much time for them to act and was not really scared i knew some thing whoudl happen just dident knwo what ..

and what you might call a threat may differ from me if you read my other post he did treaten me ...

about my freind telling agent davenport he hade the info and wanted a so called ransom money for it it was all him being stuiped he did say it he called agent davenport and left that message on his answearing mechain that was alhpa he no longer post's here...

well other then that i dont see why any one whoudl go to so much trouble just to make a hoax ....

top topics

join