It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story Told in Quotes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I only affirmed my own personal faith in a higher power. I made no claims about your faith.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Lets just stay on topic and be advised. Assuming anything about
others on these boards can really bring out the ignorance in your
eyes. But then you've been around here long enough to know that.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I hope that eventually it will dawn on everyone who the liars really are. Who it is that’s twisting the truth. Who it is that’s turning you into a liar every time you defend them by using their lies as a defense.

I think this statement is extremely relevant to the latest IG Report.

Remember the "Nunes Memo"? That memo where Devin Nunes laid out several of the glaring issues with the Carter Page FISA Warrant that he and fellow Intel Committee members (including Adam Schiff) had access to?
Among Nunes's claims, that the Steele Dossier formed the entire basis for the warrant and that the FBI failed to inform the court of the bias of Steele or the fact that the dossier was funded by a rival presidential campaign.

Do you remember when Adam Schiff wrote his own competing memo, contradicting every point made in the Nunes Memo?
Do you remember every member of the media jumping on the Schiff wagon by mocking Nunes and calling him a liar, while propping up all of Schiff's points?
Do you remember all the people on ATS and elsewhere on the internet, doing the same as the media?

Well, it turns out Devin Nunes was 100% right about the FISA Warrant.
SCHIFF KNOWINGLY LIED TO EVERYONE.
THE MEDIA LIED TO EVERYONE.
THEIR SUPPORTERS BELIEVED EVERY WORD AND SELF RIGHTEOUSLY SPREAD THEIR LIES.

You remember that whole "Russian Collusion" story that went on for 3 years?
Schiff repeatedly claimed to have seen evidence of the Trump campaign working with Russia.
The Media repeated it over and over.
People like you repeated it over and over.
Turns out, it was complete bullsh#t.
SCHIFF KNOWINGLY LIED TO EVERYONE.
THE MEDIA LIED TO EVERYONE.
THEIR SUPPORTERS BELIEVED EVERY WORD AND SELF RIGHTEOUSLY SPREAD THEIR LIES.

And you have the nerve to post this sanctimonious crap?

LOL Get f^#@ed

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I only affirmed my own personal faith in a higher power. I made no claims about your faith.

You do realize that you make a powerful case for why so many cannot abide those of us who are Christian, yes?

Your words in this thread alone come perilously close to placing yourself in the high judgment seat which is reserved for Him and Him alone. But please, continue to go right ahead and condemn voters to Hell which seems to be where you are headed. Is this all voters or only voters who don't vote the way you think they ought as the Gospel According to BEILIEVERPriest dictates?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who have I condemned to hell that you would condemn me to hell. Would you say the same about Jesus when he called the Pharisees white washed tombs filled with skeletons?

At least I know corruption within Christianity when I see it, especially when it mingles itself with politics. Someone has to call it out, and the Democrats will only go far enough to secure their own power.

This goes for the voters who know better. You know who you are

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JinMI

I'm not going to quote you, I am only pointing out how it hardly started when Trump became president. You seem to agree with a lot of the folks wo have said those sorts of things about Obama.

So you can't provide proof or evidence to your rock solid beliefs.

Well done.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Your words in this thread alone come perilously close to placing yourself in the high judgment seat which is reserved for Him and Him alone.

Who have I condemned to hell that you would condemn me to hell. Would you say the same about Jesus when he called the Pharisees white washed tombs filled with skeletons?

Reading comprehension you want some!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If you cant see a problem, there is no problem, put your best foot forward and hope for the best

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Save it for your self.

The question was; who have I condemned to HELL? I condemned Trump voters very clearly in this thread for sympathizing with treacherous fascists, and I think it was justified, but I didn't say anything about HELL.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You do realize that you make a powerful case for why so many cannot abide those of us who are Christian, yes?

So what the .... never mind no use. To far gone.
edit on 14-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Hey man, I could probably find plenty of posts from you demeaning Obama, doesn't mean I have to. We both know how you feel about him. 😂
edit on 12/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Save it for your self.

The question was; who have I condemned to HELL? I condemned Trump voters very clearly in this thread for sympathizing with treacherous fascists, and I think it was justified, but I didn't say anything about HELL.

Sorry, I am also looking at other places where you've gone off on this or that policy being anti-Christian whether it is or isn't, and you've held the same self-righteous tone in those threads too.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

And?

The fact is that bad company corrupts good morals. Trump's sense of morality has been questionable from the beginning, and he insists on surrounding himself with dominionists from the NAR.

Do you know what the New Apostolic Reformation is? Have you looked to see what they believe?

NAR

Those who choose to continue supporting Trump after knowing this are subject to the same corruption of morals. If you see my tone as self-righteous, then maybe you should be examining yourself. I do the same every day.
edit on 14-12-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hey man, I could probably find plenty of posts from you demeaning Obama, doesn't mean I have to. We both know how you feel about him. 😂

No, no. Don't back out now.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Those who choose to continue supporting Trump after knowing this are subject to the same corruption of morals. If you see my tone as self-righteous, then maybe you should be examining yourself. I do the same every day.

More of this same either/or tripe. Can't you see how transparent it is?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And?

The fact is that bad company corrupts good morals. Trump's sense of morality has been questionable from the beginning, and he insists on surrounding himself with dominionists from the NAR.

Do you know what the New Apostolic Reformation is? Have you looked to see what they believe?

NAR

You're inferring intent, which is arrogance on your part.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Actually, it's the finest of guilt by association.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It's juvenile thinking and not very rational.

"I think that Trump is a tyrant, therefor anyone who supports Trump wants tyranny".

So the topic shifts to not supporting tyranny and not to the original thought which was wrong to begin with.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know I didn't vote for a religious leader. I voted for a president. Perhaps if I lived in a country like Iran, his points would matter more.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

This whole anti-trump debate is all based on what people imagine and think, none of it has any basis in facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join