It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story Told in Quotes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JinMI

According to some here, we’re fascists who enable dictators but the leftist candidates want to open borders, remove rights, and usher in a police-state and the folks here support that.

So who are the real fascists?

BAMN

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Unfortunately, we have to work with what we have, and as incompetent as the Democrats are, they have real information which should lead to a serious investigation. There is probable cause for treason on the GOP's side. That needs to be explored.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

No, they don't. They have a mislabeled CIA asset who was doing what he was supposed to. Some say that was bring down a presidency.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: DBCowboy

At what point will we stop picking sides? I was against Obama and his Communist policies, but Obama isn't in office now. Just because he got away with what he did to this nation doesn't mean we should let Trump get away with treason.

This is what polarization does to us. It blinds us.

Now trump has committed treason?

It's no wonder why conversation breaks down to animosity and arguments directly followed by violence.

Sheer ignorance in action.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Let me guess, while Obama was in office calling him a communist and his supporters communist sympathizers helped to build the conversation instead of break it down?

Self-reflection at its finest.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Let me guess, while Obama was in office calling him a communist and his supporters communist sympathizers helped to build the conversation instead of break it down?

What are you on about?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm getting at the fact that never-Obummers didn't help with the political atmosphere today. Trump is only a continuation of what happened under Obama, only in the opposite direction.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

At what point will we stop picking sides? I was against Obama and his Communist policies, but Obama isn't in office now. Just because he got away with what he did to this nation doesn't mean we should let Trump get away with treason.

This is what polarization does to us. It blinds us.

What treason has Trump committed?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm getting at the fact that never-Obummers didn't help with the political atmosphere today. Trump is only a continuation of what happened under Obama, only in the opposite direction.

Ah, I see. Just doing your part to kick that can down the road and absolve any responsibility or culpability. Other side of that coin is that gives one free rein to place blame.

Indeed.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sounds like what you and many others do on here every day. Act as if the first stone was thrown when Trump wron the election, completely ignoring all that tranny and Kenya talk for 8 years.

Keep on kicking that can down the road. πŸ˜‚
edit on 12/14/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sounds like what you and many others do on here every day. Act as if the first stone was thrown when Trump wron the election, completely ignoring all that tranny and Kenya talk for 8 years.

Keep on kicking that can down the road. πŸ˜‚

Why dont you go ahead and quote anything I've said about Barack or Michele regarding anything close to what you are describing. I can wait.

While doing that, perhaps ponder on how everything media differs in relation between those two administrations.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

You don't even know what 666 means, nor would you recognize the mark of Trump began issuing it (which he won't, because he's not intelligent enough to be the Antichrist).

I have to wonder why aren't you smart enough to realize A reference
only made for word speak? So I don't have to know shlt about it! Einstein?
edit on 14-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'm not going to quote you, I am only pointing out how it hardly started when Trump became president. You seem to agree with a lot of the folks wo have said those sorts of things about Obama.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

That's exactly the problem. You're talking about things of which you have no understanding. It's ironic.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That's exactly the problem. You're talking about things of which you have no understanding. It's ironic.

Tell us all how it's a problem and educate me while you're at it Einstein?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

How am I to educate you in the deeper issues, when you are incapable of recognizing the probable cause for bribery, extortion, election fraud, and treason?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Lol scared aren't cha?

I could help ya out which meaning you want?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Of mass ignorance? No. If I didn't know any better, I would be, but I believe in a higher power. No one really gets away with anything. Not even the voters who passively enable this kind of evil.

Keep mocking while you still have that freedom.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

We're off topiic!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

At this point you either support Donald Trump or you support Democracy. You support a President proudly flouting the law or you support law and order. You support the constitution and the American process or you support sweeping Executive power and privilege.

I proudly flout the law and I want a dictatorship in America... You got a problem with that, and if you do what ya going to do about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join