It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story Told in Quotes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It's disturbing to know that the fascist sympathizers have nothing better to do than to laugh and shrug off these damning quotes.

That’s all they can do. They don’t have any argument. Except “awww why are you mad at how corrupt the government is, it’ll be ok. Get over it.”

That’s it. All their bluster about how corrupt the Democrats are, how corrupt Hillary was, it never meant anything. Because here we sit while they laugh and applaud their own parties corruption. It’s obvious that none of them ever cared about America.

I love their responses in this thread. Because with every single one they prove me completely right.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
It's disturbing to know that the fascist sympathizers have nothing better to do than to laugh and shrug off these damning quotes.

Trump surrounds himself with NAR dominionist who want a theocracy for America. They call it the Seven Mountains Mandate. They are indeed fascists. If you turn a blind eye to their agenda, you are a FASCIST SYMPATHIZER.

Wake up. Don't sacrifice everyone's freedom over a stupid rivalry.

It sickens me to admit that the Democrats are right this time, but the evidence is there. Just set the propaganda aside and looked for yourselves. The GOP doing a half-ass job at covering this up, and Trump's supporters keep their heads in the sand...just like Obama's supporters did. They've become like the very sycophants they hated.

You are joking , yes ?
Or that is the worst bit of sarcasm I have ever read.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The problem with your OP is a tremendous lack of stating just what you are speaking of .
Makes one that reads it believe it is all "just words , just speeches"

edit on 12/14/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not one of you has any argument to refute what’s in the OP. Just some patronizing BS and shoulder shrugging. You know, if you all just admitted that you really don’t care about corruption as long as it furthers your politics, I’d have a lot more respect for you. If you just admitted you want a one party-rule theocracy I could take you seriously.

At least then you’d be honest. And not hiding behind the American flag like a bunch of cowards.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's a case of the sunk cost fallacy. They've put so much time and energy into defending him that they will never admit they are wrong no matter what happens. They'll shift blame to anyone but their chosen one, all to make themselves believe all that time and energy wasn't wasted. They'll keep doubling down until the day they die because it's easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled.

See this is just smelly dog shlt. I support Trump because of the good things he's
doing. If he comes out Monday and want's to mark everyone with 666 I'd pack a
rifle and head for DC Monday night. As far as the slight of hand shift the blame?
It's all so vague. And yet it all boils down to hope. But what I realize is how
closely aligned with prophecy Trump is. If he proclaims himself to be God?
I'll drop him like a cheap suit. Til he proves other wise it's all about hope.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Both sides, but in relation to this thread, Trump's supporters.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Issac Asimov

Obivious and evident....

At this point you either support Donald Trump or you support Democracy. You support a President proudly flouting the law or you support law and order. You support the constitution and the American process or you support sweeping Executive power and privilege.

How's that saying go? Well done, you played yourself?

These moronic either/or fallacies began and continue to be the epitome of the cult of ignorance.

edit on 14-12-2019 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Favor for a favor. Both Zelensky and Trump stood to benefit from Giuliani's investigation. That in itself was a solicitation of bribery. It would have disrupted our own elections in favor of Russia, once again.

Trump is manipulating both the US and Ukraine on Putin's behalf. There is a motive and probable cause. This needs to go to court for deeper investigation.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No. I'm actually calling Trump a fascist and his followers fascist sympathizers. I know it's harsh, but given the circumstances, it's called for. The right has fallen for this MAGA BS, knowing full well that govt has no power to make anything great, yet they continue to support the dominionist infiltrated GOP, against everything the party once stood for.

Time and time again, Americans have shown that all they want is a polar ideology to fight for...one which makes them right in their own eyes and everyone else wrong. That's what happened during Obama's admin, and it's happening again NOW, with the GOP, only this time the Democrats happen to be right.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So you think there is hidden evidence somewhere that will prove Trump guilty.

You are also stating that you already think Trump is guilty without seeing this hidden evidence.

What do you think Trump is guilty of, and what is the nature of this hidden evidence?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

You don't even know what 666 means, nor would you recognize the mark of Trump began issuing it (which he won't, because he's not intelligent enough to be the Antichrist).

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You're the one standing in the middle of the trap, just waiting to be sprung, you just don't know it yet. You're all in denial.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you think there is hidden evidence somewhere that will prove Trump guilty.

You are also stating that you already think Trump is guilty without seeing this hidden evidence.

What do you think Trump is guilty of, and what is the nature of this hidden evidence?

Doesn't matter. OP is right, you are wrong. The evidence is a series of contextual quotes inferred to backup the bias.

You can fall in line and agree or be the enemy.

Sound familiar?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No. I'm actually calling Trump a fascist and his followers fascist sympathizers. I know it's harsh, but given the circumstances, it's called for. The right has fallen for this MAGA BS, knowing full well that govt has no power to make anything great, yet they continue to support the dominionist infiltrated GOP, against everything the party once stood for.

Time and time again, Americans have shown that all they want is a polar ideology to fight for...one which makes them right in their own eyes and everyone else wrong. That's what happened during Obama's admin, and it's happening again NOW, with the GOP, only this time the Democrats happen to be right.

This paragraph is completely believable if you omit the facts. If you could convince me that the forces working against Trump weren't purely, one hundred percent politically motivated, the paragraph just might have legs.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Damning to what?

Don't you even spend time wondering why one network airs all of what went on in the House, but wouldn't air any of the Horowitz testimony? Wasn't that news too? Or was Horowitz lying? I thought every thing Horowitz reported was a support for what is happening. If that's so, why not air what went on in the Senate. I watched it on CSPAN. The Democrats got to spend time asking him questions just like the Republicans did, and unlike the Democrats in the House, the Republican chair did not constantly interrupt or disallow any of the Democrat questions, so they got to explore every line of questioning they wanted.

So why not air the entire Horowitz testimony unless you wanted to hide something?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

According to some here, we’re fascists who enable dictators but the leftist candidates want to open borders, remove rights, and usher in a police-state and the folks here support that.

So who are the real fascists?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Separate their motives from the actual content. They hate Trump because they are on the Left, but they happen to have information which suggests that Trump has deep connections to Russia, which happens to pose a threat to everyone.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

At what point will we stop picking sides? I was against Obama and his Communist policies, but Obama isn't in office now. Just because he got away with what he did to this nation doesn't mean we should let Trump get away with treason.

This is what polarization does to us. It blinds us.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Separate their motives from the actual content. They hate Trump because they are on the Left, but they happen to have information which suggests that Trump has deep connections to Russia, which happens to pose a threat to everyone.

Deep connections? They are a massive nation with trade, resources and a military.

What piece of evidence are you using to base the claim that the Democrats are right?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Except in order to make those connections, the FBI had to omit (not make mistakes, leave out on purpose) information that would have ruined their entire case.

For example, the guy they said had "deep connections to the Russians"? They "omitted" the information that he was actually a CIA asset in their FISA app. That's important to know and also explains why he has "deep connections to the Russians" don't you think? Sort of his job ...

And that wasn't just 1 instance of malfeasance. That was 1 ... of 17! How can you trust any of it after an investigation that had many major league omissions to it?

Is that really any there there? How do we know? The US justice system lets off criminals we know are guilty for far smaller errors in the legal cases against them (Oops! We didn't read those MIranda Rights ... now the whole case is tainted ...).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join