It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For we live by faith, not by sight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I would like to know more about these Ascended masters that are spoke of, apparently JC is the master of compassion.. Do you know how many there are and their attributes.

In Christian tradition they're referred to as saints. Many have seen the new world of light that is hidden in the realm of selfish ungodly pursuit:

"Truly, truly, I say to you that we speak that which we know, and we bear witness to that which we have seen, and you people do not receive our witness." John 3:11

"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our own eyes, which we have gazed upon and touched with our own hands—this is the Word of life. And this is the life that was revealed; we have seen it and testified to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life that was with the Father and was revealed to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us." 1 John 1:1-3

The elect called forth out of the matrix, which means "womb", are those that are supposed to shepherd - with Jesus as our Brother and King of the Logos - the entire creation into a new form of being. It is the emergence out of Egypt (which means 'shut-in') into the realms of light in the land promised by the Apex God of All Creation.

"the creation waits with eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed." Romans 8:19

Wake up Zion. Follow God's Will.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Yeah, as within so without.
Good to see you back on the boards peeps, and if your going pick your own masters then you have made some good choices there.
edit on 14-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Of course that's the Christian view which seems to be lacking females but these masters have been spoke about throughout the ages from all different occultists and generations so there seems to be truth in it, unless they are all lying from all through history. These Ascended masters (which is one of many names they have been given) could well be within us all and reachable with the right sort of dedication. Apparently people have also met them when having a near death experience, it's certainly an amazing prospect if true.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Sometimes I go Greek today I feel like Sissi and Catherine the Great (bring me a horse! Haha jk sorry bad joke, it's arte's fault)
Weren't you on a yoga path?
Sat nam and all that?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

If it would have been Gods will that we quote scripture all the time we'd be parrots.
Instead he gave us a brain to think our own thoughts you should try...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah I'm on the right path, not on to yoga yet, might not start, meditating just now , the MJ has been ditched, having crazy dreams every night, life's good

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

I would like to know more about these Ascended masters that are spoke of, apparently JC is the master of compassion.. Do you know how many there are and their attributes.

Good question ManyMasks
I believe there are many Ascended Masters, some my provide different guidances for those seeking guidance and their preferences.
Here are some of the main Ascended Masters that I take conscious input from as far as how they problem solve issues with or concerning humanity and how they try to Guide some in the right directions mentally, physically and spiritually.

I acknowledge ANNUNAKI LORD ENKI & his sister NINKHURSAG as Ascended Masters for having the ability and intelligence to of created humanity (if what is written about them is true).

I'm not sure if they are responsible for making the eternal soul the essence of the CREATOR OF ALL* things which may be more prevalent within other CREATOR Creations or if the soul is something that was present in the existing animal genetic primate host, vessel before genetic creating, but their intelligence I recognize...

I also recognize the assistance LORD ENKI is said to of provided Utnapishtim-humans during the deluge processes. It appears LORD ENKI had some type of alien compassion or care for the human Creation.

Utnapishtim or Utanapishtim (Akkadian: 𒌓𒍣) is a character in the Epic of Gilgamesh who is tasked by Enki (Ea) to abandon his worldly possessions and create a giant ship to be called Preserver of Life. He was also tasked with bringing his wife, family, and relatives along with the craftsmen of his village, baby animals, and grains.[1] The oncoming flood would wipe out all animals and people not on the ship, a concept later used in the biblical story of Noah's Ark.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

KRISHNA, is another Ascended Master that I personally acknowledge. I liked the ways he consciously dealt with certain situations for example with how he dealt with selfish Duryodhana and respectful Arjun during their request for war.

Krishna gives a choice to Arjun and Duryodhana for his support in Battle

When the cousins Pandavas and Kauravas had declared war they had started mobilizing their forces and met different kings and other relatives to come and fight on their respective sides to win the battle.

Duryodhana went to meet Lord Krishna who was sleeping and took a chair and sat near his head. Arjun came a little later and saw Krishna was in deep sleep and sat near his feet. Both did not want to disturb Krishna in his sleep.

After some time Krishna awoke and saw Arjun at his feet and welcomed him. Later he saw Duryodhana and extended him his welcome. After Krishna finished his morning duties he asked them the reason for their visit early in the morning.

Duryodhana was alarmed by the presence of Arjun and thought he would ask for the army of Krishna and said “Oh Krishna I came first and hence you have to give me audience first.”

Krishna said “Duryodhana You could have come first but I saw Arjun first and also he was younger to you and hence it is natural and customary for me to listen to his demands first.”

Saying this he turned to Arjun and asked him what his demand was? Arjun told him of the impending war and wanted Krishna to help the Pandavas. Then Krishna turned to Duryodhana and he also demanded the same and wanted Krishna’s help on the side of Kauravas.

Now Krishna said “Both of you have the same demand and both of you are related to me. So I will give you a choice. I have a million Narayanars, the yadhava soldiers, who are the best soldiers and well equipped to fight anybody and they will fight on one side and I will be with the other side without armaments and will not be fighting but only advice and help. Choose between this two. And since Arjun is young and I saw him first let him have the first choice.”

Arjun without even thinking for a second said “Krishna I want you to be on our Pandava’s side.”

Duryodhana was very happy and thought how foolish Arjun was in rejecting a huge well equipped army and go for a non fighting Krishna. He asked Krishna for this huge army of Krishna and got it and went away with that Army to fight in the battle of Kurushetra.

Arjun knew the real strength and power of Lord Krishna and was happy to have him on the side of Pandavas to fight the battle with them.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
LORD JESUS CHRIST is another ascended Master I acknowledge for sharing/shining his spiritual light in areas of the paranormal/supernatural-metaphysical unknown/unseen in attempt to try to help guide mentally, physically & spiritually a species the Creation of mankind that seemingly could care less of his Existence for the most part...
I acknowledge that on that cross the armies of the HEAVENS could of been called down on mankind by CHRIST but his LOVE for mankind didn't make the request to FATHER. Instead CHRIST took the loss of his life and left peacefully. Probably hoping during his future return the world will be in better standards...

I again personally acknowledge these and a few other Ascended Masters I didn't mention as beings and or deities that have physically been manifested in this dimension of EA*RTH time-space and have moved beyond with potential to come back. Ascended Masters to me because they have already graduated from this school and still try to help those of us still being educated, who cannot see and understand everything we are trying to perceive...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
To sound like a monotone, logical atheist or Vulcan from ST, faith would be a very strong word for ether will or hope, to just dumb luck due to some Gods gently flowing beard to the wind.

As for clarity, it would depend on what a specific religion stories would try to convey. The anceint Greek pantheon were more like over powered children, with adult like tendencies with only mortals suffering the consequences due to their invulnerability.

Others weren't so free thinking sort of speak ether, while others went to far with it, or elaborated figures of speech to expression.

Guess your reference to sight would refer to just not being blind. Wouldn't the whole fish jumping out of water, be the equilvanet of a leap of faith.
edit on 14-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

Guess your reference to sight would refer to just not being blind.

Yes not being blind to your metaphysical Existence and only seeing your physical.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That why we have four other senses to make sure we aren't I guess.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is said to be king. Kind of like Odin, giving up his eye for knowledge or hang upside down for three days while a normal man head would explode to all that blood rushing to their head.

Then there Gnostics, where the Father of creation is blind too, and is only aware of this reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Site to see problems with racism and religious extremism for example.
For that sight or third eye vision/faith allows us to see that beyond the colorful skins and religions and materials that govern this dimension more Exist.

a reply to: Specimen88
If we truly see then there would be no more wars for material gain or religious and or political power in exchange for blood for example 🤔 because we would know how minimal material gain is in exchange for blood and how such lower vibration activities would affect our Existence beyond the life.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If the base mechanism for CREATOR Creations material body forms is star material and Stars have some properties and activities that ARE invisible to the human eye w/o technology to see such as electromagnetism & some radiation and Stars can seemly die or transform into new forms after their old star forms fail then is it really to perplexing to consider the metaphysical properties associated with human Existence

a reply to: Specimen88
Star is born grows dies/fails goes supernova generating nebula for new planets and even new star or neutron stars and even new life on said planets. In short this human reality is based on many things unseen physically.
To base your entire perception on limited knowns to me can be damaging.
Ofcourse we must process photonic data with the physical eyes while operating in this dimension I am not saying to ignore them I am saying acknowledging the third eye will help you walk a more conscious path then those who don't acknowledge their third eye exist.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I get what your learning too, not to judge a book by it cover, along with the while universe not being permanent as most would like to think, or eastern concepts of impermance.

Circle of life I suppose, a billion years is an eternity to us, while in the grand scheme of things like stars, it just an instant. Dying stars could give life to other stars I guess, much like forested area where rot gives it back into the soil. Black holes however are said to last longer then the universe, and eat, but also spew out all the matter an gases around.

Most if not all folks, believe in something that they could see, feel, smell, hear or taste as genuine evidence, but I guess those sensations suffer from stagnation.

Idk if there is such a thing as a perfect place that religions try to concieve, since apparently even the Heavens has it internal conflicts.
edit on 15-12-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Some times mere circumstance of birth can dictate your path in life all the same.

People do what they must to survive, so how they can be held to account in the next verse, for there actions in this one, is quite frankly beyond me.

Perspective is the ticket i suppose, but one Mans good deed is generally anothers transgression.

Humanity's main point of contention is that we refuse to learn from our past transgressions and historical mistakes in this verse from one generation to the next, nevermind the next life.

edit on 15-12-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yeah I'd Pick JC cause he's good at clearing the demons etc, Artemis cause I've just always like her, Kali because she scares and excites me, lilith cause she has nymphs with her, I like Zeus also cause he's bad ass, and loki just for fun, and oh well hades just for the hell of it. Seriously though if everything worshipped by the masses is a powerful thoughtform there will be a lot to choose from...
Ohh best not leave out Chronus/Saturn, ol father time is the teacher.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Ummm..
The slavery, misognamy, and the same spirit behind the crusades were all present in the middle east before christ. They were present in the first written histories of the first civilizations.
Maybe before we decide weather we are less than, greater than, or equal to god, we should look at what god is, or at least what we believe him to be. Kind of seems to me that god has grown and improved as we have and in many ways we are better than the god of the old testament who went around ordering genocides and destroying entire cities. I mean, we kind of look down on that kind of behavior now days, dont we?
We get all tangled up in the antiquated religious laws and doctrines from societies whose behavior we would see as abhorrent today. Maybe we are missing the message. Maybe it's not that these guys had perfect gods and doctrines that we should strive to live by but rather it's more of a this is where you came from, look and see how you have grown, and be grateful for whatever it is, be it within you or in the heavens, that led humanity to where it's at.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

God's as a tool for human evolution I think is possible, I mean if we didn't have those ten commandments we'd probably still be ruled by the animal inside of us, our reptilian brains would be in control with the id running riot.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

The ten commandments were taken from earlier laws. I think many of them were needed for man to move from nomadic hunter gatherers to village, city, metropolis, agricultural, industrial societies. The larger the group grows the more set rules are needed to replace the family ties that held the nomadic groups together.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join