It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For we live by faith, not by sight.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Religious scripture is being quoted for metaphysical clarity.

Many of the bases or foundation of metaphysical/Spirit sciences are rooted within religious data. Therefore to me it is kind of impossible at times to not have the information cross referenced.

The verses below are explaining your higher selves that many of us who discuss metaphysical information talk about.
The self that operates within the other dimensions of time-space and in this dimension aswell.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

2 Corinthians 5 New International Version (NIV)
Awaiting the New Body
5 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 For we live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Can some of you receptive see the messages being relayed associated with your behavior in the flesh the temporary flesh having affects on your Eternal Spirit, afterlife

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Some can say it's religious-spiritual nonsense.
I say, should I trust them/you more with Spirit information and guidance of my soul as I truth seek or the one who current time is based of off who is said to of lived and died and rose again the Son LORD JESUS CHRIST?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think the world as a whole would operate better if many knew and accepted that their deeds done in the physical shall effect their spiritual metaphysical Existence and where their spirits attract to and are located. Do you?

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I gagged a bit when I read this.

First of all both is false, we don't operate by faith and not by sight, if we would we'd be the least not the most successful species. We operate by consequences or results.

And from that point of view Jesus is a cautionary tale because he lead people through faith away from god and the results we see are crusades, justification for slavery and mysoginist pedophiles.
If your soul means anything to you what's learned from Jesus is no man should pretend he/she is, or is equal to god.
That leads away from everything we spiritually should strive for and want God to be, just, true, loving, protecting, loyal,....

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Your vision attached to this physical world made of light of which your physical eyes can only detect the minimal wavelength prevents you from seeing more with your Kundalini third eyes.

a reply to: Peeple

Why would I take anything you say with value as if you seen more then the many ascended masters like JESUS for example, when you cannot even see beyond the physical perception

It's illogical...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You're free to follow, believe or study what you want though 😊

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Also your sight cannot even understand dark energy-matter which makes up most of this universe😂 you observe partially.

Science-

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy which is hypothesized to permeate all of space, tending to accelerate the expansion of the universe.[1][2] Dark energy is the most accepted hypothesis to explain the observations since the 1990s indicating that the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate.[3]

Assuming that the concordance model of cosmology is correct, the best current measurements indicate that dark energy contributes 68% of the total energy in the present-day observable universe. The mass–energy of dark matter and ordinary (baryonic) matter contribute 27% and 5%, respectively, and other components such as neutrinos and photons contribute a very small amount.[4][5][6][7] The density of dark energy is very low (~ 7 × 10−30 g/cm3), much less than the density of ordinary matter or dark matter within galaxies. However, it dominates the mass–energy of the universe because it is uniform across space.[8][9][10]

You only SEE in photon data Peeple🤔

Through the phases of life and death within Existence... I have learned to trust in percentages.

I put more faith in the percentage of trust I give Ascended masters trying to help awaken those of us asleep in this dimension then in the percentage of trust I give to those who cannot truly see like you Peeple.
Logically.
edit on 12/14/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Kundalini (Sanskrit: कुण्डलिनी kuṇḍalinī, About this soundpronunciation (help·info), "coiled snake"), in Hinduism is a form of divine energy (or shakti) believed to be located at the base of the spine (muladhara). It is an important concept in Śaiva Tantra, where it is believed to be a force or power associated with the divine feminine. This energy, when cultivated and awakened through tantric practice, is believed to lead to spiritual liberation. Kuṇḍalinī is associated with Paradevi or Adi Parashakti, the supreme being in Shaktism; and with the goddesses Bhairavi and Kubjika.[1][2] The term, along with practices associated with it, was adopted into Hatha yoga in the 11th century.[3] It has since then been adopted into other forms of Hinduism as well as modern spirituality and New age thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Science-

You barely understand this Existence that you physically see and touch.

Perhaps it is wise to walk with a bit of faith Peeple.

As far as getting more in-depth about LORD JESUS CHRIST beyond his quoted Ascended data, maybe you should write a thread about he.

Be well

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

No. Another approach is not necessarily wrong or false, but since you bring up dark matter all that really says is the result of our calculations based on what we think we know is so wrong all we can describe with it is maybe 5%.
What you think you know about Jesus is 95% Paulus, not Jesus, so false too. Well mostly 5% true since you like percentages

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Science-

As far as getting more in-depth about LORD JESUS CHRIST beyond his quoted Ascended data, maybe you should write a thread about he.

Be well

That's also a false interpretation, it's not empty it's the sphere of influence from the forces, that's not a particle but it's not nothing. Especially if you keep in mind a particle is too just the peak of a wave and not a thing itself.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ok
You got last word.😂

edit on 12/14/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: Because Planck

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Okay, my last word would be: Planck

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I think the world as a whole would operate better if many knew and accepted that their deeds done in the physical shall effect their spiritual metaphysical Existence and where their spirits attract to and are located. Do you?

No....fear and shame is already the driving force.
'I am not good enough' is already the belief....'I must be better' but so must everyone.

You are already the perfect expression of oneness.....

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Liberation is the recognition that everything is happening as it is.....life is free.....but you will never be free because there is no separate you to be free.

The belief in you as a separate thing is imprisonment. 'I must be better and be more.....' is the prison.
edit on 14-12-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ophy... , my brother from long ago.......hey great graphic......makes me wonder who made that atom with it's empty space....like when I'm out exploring, just a bank of round rocks in Wyoming....when I was 8....every time I saw some feature, I was thinking I just had to know everything about that geology that must extend way down into the Earth

I wanted to have a talk with the responsible party right then, but nothing so far

Science says some intelligence must have set it all up...but Scripture proves we are in a simulation!,!

WE ARE IN A SIMULATION .......you can read about that man behind the curtain ..my brother. A book from beyond your domain Mister.!!

Science-

Be well

edit on 14-12-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I would like to know more about these Ascended masters that are spoke of, apparently JC is the master of compassion.. Do you know how many there are and their attributes.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Don't look outside. Ascended masters is maybe/maybe not true. The journey other souls take is ultimately meaningless because all they ever could be to you is an archetype, a meme.
The only factor giving meaning is you. Or taking/destroying it.

My masters are Douglas Adams, H.P. Lovecraft, Newton and Einstein. No matter how hard I try to explain, or you try to understand the meaning they may or may not have will never be the same. And it says nothing about them.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It is we who are in Christ who will be judged but not condemned.

Those who deny him will also be judged. He is the difference because
our sins are to great. Even Buddha knew this.

What we do in life echoes thru eternity.
edit on 14-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join